Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 46. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:54:25 PM
I do not think that this will happen in 2018, I believe that the crypto currency will still live for years! And the ISO projects will only gain strength and popularity, we will see more really quality projects, because the regulations in many countries have intensified!
Activity: 438
June 17, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
Your opinion is really yours and no one will convince you. But I believe that the ICO will acquire a new format. It is important to ICO all pass the format of the audit of securities and digital assets. Thus, there will be less desire for scammers to deceive people.

Exactly ,ICO will not die this year, it is the opposite , ICO has always been there this past year, maybe you're saying that because of the scam ICO in the crypto that are not helping the community to grow, ICO have a great contribution in crypto it will not end just like Bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
I do not think that ICO will disappear any time soon, but I hope it will change to protect investors from scams. As an idea, ICO is very good for both investors and startups.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
While ICOs gave us coins like Ethereum in the earlier days but now the ICO market is completely different and most of the if not all ICOs are straight up scams. Due to ICOs the social media sites also banned crypto related ads, because most of the ads were of scam ICOs trying to steal peoples money.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
definitely not. now it is incredibly popular and is growing in popularity every day. I think that while the popularity of cryptocurrencies generally grows, everything will be cool in this market and develop only for the better
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 17, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
I don't think so..ICO are pretty new field of the crypto world and are still in the growing period. That is why there are much more new ones, bounty programs and scam projects, too. It is just like the rise of the BTC last year, when it was kicking the 20k.
The popularity of the ICO will decrease because of the scam projects mainly, but it wont disappear.

The regulation of the programs should be stricter and safer. For example the personal data of the management should be public, with this rule  a part of scam ICOs would disappear.

But the best is if you are wise and a bit of scepticism is not a bad thing Smiley
Activity: 39
June 17, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
I think so much because they did not concentrate.
Activity: 602
June 17, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
I think that the iso will live, because this is a great way to attract investors and demonstrate their ideas with minimal costs
I fully agree with your opinion and also I want to add that we have not yet invented anything new to promote new projects, I'm absolutely not against new methods of fundraising, but they have not yet been offered to the community.
Activity: 56
June 17, 2018, 08:52:59 AM
I think it will not because when cryptos are continuing to be popular and its getting more attention from the media and the ordinary citizens. As this event continue to happen it will never stop or die. Now is the most active season of the cryptos and i see them continuing to do so
Activity: 78
June 17, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
Several scams have spoiled the reputation of ICOs but I think that initial coin offering will be popular in 1-2 years again
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
June 17, 2018, 08:49:24 AM
ICO is the best way of introducing project, but what differentiates us here is how to look at an ICO project and try to analyze in detail project so that we ourselves will not be deceived. it's difficult but based on experience it's usually right ICO Project that has a good view of the Founder who had been successful before. actually there are some that I think can be a reference that project is promising, as follows:
1. Team is not fictitious checking on Linkedin profile, social media, and etc
2. Main location of project,
3. ICO rating,
4. Vision, Mission, Project Objectives (Whitepaper)
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 08:47:18 AM
of course last time too much scam project, but also many good projects and useful for future! so I think ICO will not die the nearest future
Activity: 33
June 17, 2018, 07:27:38 AM
I dont think that ICOs are going to die in 2018, and I think that icos are going to be more in this future, because every day people are understand which ico is worth to invest and which not. Also scams are going to be less here than before.
Activity: 25
June 17, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
I think 2018 will be a great year for ICO and there will be very good ones. Fast Invest is one of then. Do not miss their ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Love it or hate it, ICO will keep on coming. The increasing demand for ICO's by investors will not be left hanging because projects are continuously cookin' as we speak. We can expect more and more ICO's in the years to come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:36:50 PM
ICOs won't die because they are a great investment mechanism for technology development. I think their number will grow this year and there will be more altcoins to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
ICO will not die anyway. However, I believe that government need to begin to regulate this sphere, because there are a lot of scam project and a lot of "empty" projects
Activity: 81
June 16, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
In my opinion ICO is a great idea and will lead the future. This is the best and the most efficient way to gather money for project. But we have to be smart enough to invest our coins.
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 03:27:07 PM
I don't think so. ICO is still the best way to increase starting investments.
Of course, choose the right ICO is very difficult. Bad ICOs and even SCAM try to be like the good ones.
But i believe in investors rationality and excellent future of ICOs.
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
Your opinion is really yours and no one will convince you. But I believe that the ICO will acquire a new format. It is important to ICO all pass the format of the audit of securities and digital assets. Thus, there will be less desire for scammers to deceive people.
Pages:
Jump to: