Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 3. (Read 11512 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
The ICO in the year of two thousand eighteen will not be die because according to the expert or professional that
they called this is the prosperous year to the ICO because this is serve as in demand business.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
I do not think so, at least in a few years, projects that call for capital in an ETH-based ICO are still the mainstream.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
Ico will not die in 2018. On the contrary, I think this year's bear market will eliminate a lot of bad ico. When those scam projects are out, the ico market will be healthier next year.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
NO. ICOs will not die in 2018 .some ICOs are expressions of genuine projects though people accept ready products, still that preferance is not altogether misplaced because some of these coins are scams.
Activity: 297
September 01, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Despite large number of fraudulent projects, ICO will not stop, because there is a need on it. This is a fairly good way to raise funds for the development of projects, you just need to be able to better protect yourself from unscrupulous people.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 11:51:55 AM
Ico will not die tomorrow or in a year. The staggering success of some companies will force people to invest their money. After all, each of us, investors, is confident that he found exactly the project that will revolutionize the industry and shoot. It is only necessary to develop the sphere of control over the ICO and return investors ' confidence to the cryptocurrency sphere, which was undermined by hundreds of scam projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 01, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
ico possibly will die, but not in 2018. not much people know about cryptocurrecy. so there is a lot of people who gonna be scamed or get reach.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
I think in the near future the amount of ico will be reduced a lot, the ico craze of last year seems to be over and it is getting harder and harder to find a good project, a lot of project from last year still haven't released their platform yet so there's a lot of trust issues here. Also right now i think people has become smarter and invest in better project.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
I am not sure that ico will die in 2018. I see a lot of ico projects that fail and scam due to the bad market that occurred in 2018.
Activity: 75
September 01, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
It will not happen for ICO to die. We live now in decentralized technology, we use internet a lot and  many more people, projects and companies desire to adopt blockchain technology. ICO opens the door of opportunity for many people and companies to be popular and be known in blockchain technology.
Activity: 658
September 01, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
ICO will not die. There are so many projects or companies who want to use blockchain technology like agriculture, Infrastructure, health, education, foundation and many more! We have a good future in ICOs but still be careful to avoid scam and should be wise in choosing good ico. Community is the best.
Activity: 16
September 01, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
No. ICO will not die, that is an apsurd constatation. How the time passes we have better and better projects with good product that you can use in real life. Many established companies stared using blockchain technology and developing their own platforms and tokens, and time will just show which ICO's are scam and which have true value.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
I don't think so, now more and more ico are appearing. even though almost all of the ICO that are currently available are scam, but not as fast as this Ico will end. ico is still very long, and this is just the beginning of ico.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
Nope ICO won't die as per prediction it would be even grower in the future many ICO are yet to come many investor or huge company are fascinated with the idea on getting it to crpyto which tend to give them more profits.
Activity: 141
September 01, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
The process itself will never be able to die, another question is how to make us so as to reduce the number of deceived people. We need to think very carefully about how we all the same increase the responsibility of developers.

Yes, I think the ICO project will not die. If the ICO project dies, crypto will die soon. Technology continues to be developed and renewed, new ideas or innovations will continue to emerge, this will keep the ICO project going. The thing to watch out for is the number of scams right now, so be careful to be done.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
The ico project won't die. ICO projects will grow because of the needs and new technologies that make changes in the future.
Activity: 54
September 01, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
I think ICO will not die in 2018 although it has not good develop in this year but in the future it maybe happen.now ICO still are change for people can earn money and can x2 , x3 or even more
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
It's very difficult for an ICO to die considering that crypto investment is very known nowadays and lot's of people are diverting their business in digital forms by means of crypto currency investment and many people already adopted on it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
I do not think that you will die. in other years I think this market will return. wait patiently. I agree with that this year is really bad, but we will be patient.
it will not happen, because ICO is funding that aims to make a project useful for all people who join with ico. if ico dies then how will the fate of the investors later surely be very unlikely if ico dies in 2018.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
The process itself will never be able to die, another question is how to make us so as to reduce the number of deceived people. We need to think very carefully about how we all the same increase the responsibility of developers.
Pages:
Jump to: