Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 2. (Read 11512 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
The ICO sphere provides very wide opportunities for earning and everyone chooses the most suitable way based on their individual situation. Those who have money, invest, who have no money - they earn money on bounty or some other way. Because I think ICO will not die Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:11:52 PM
personally my opinion. ISO will continue to evolve - this is a good form of raising money for developing campaigns and investors bring not a small benefit over time. We need a controlled base to remove scammers from the industry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 02, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
I don't see the reasons for which ICO will disappear this year. ICO are new technologies and projects which will always appear. ICO of a budua to live, so far there lives crypto. ICO are things which will do our life better!
Sounds very good and at first glance looks too! But if you look at the statistics, 80% of all projects were scammers this year!
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
I don't see the reasons for which ICO will disappear this year. ICO are new technologies and projects which will always appear. ICO of a budua to live, so far there lives crypto. ICO are things which will do our life better!
At present almost 80% of ICOs have failed, and this may be due to the effect of decreasing crypto prices.
but in this condition I cannot say that this is the end of the ICO. I am sure the ICO is still very good for investment, but we must be more careful in choosing it, so we have to add knowledge so we can choose a good ICO.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
New technologies will always replace the old and will come up with new platforms to manage and improve the quality of production and human life so that the ICO will live as much as will go progress and it will go to the end of the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
Will ico end some days? Yes sure it will that's a question have been asking my self for some while, I think ico will end some day and all that will be left for newly developing coin will just to share some of there tokens through airdrop and bounty and the only way to earn the some fund will be through mining, that is you can only earn more coin through maning
Activity: 91
September 02, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
ICO will never die, that’s the best way to introduce project to the world although as Facebook, Google and some other big fishes of internet banned the advertisement for Crypto Currencies this doesn’t means ICO will die but, of course the manner of doing ICO’s will be altered. Crypto Companies will find different ways to advertise their project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
ICOs will surely not die. The only one thing which can endanger ICOs is the regulations. But this will reduce the number of ICOs but not the quality!
After regulations we can expect ICOs with better quality and investments will be more safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
I'm not ready to answer this question. In the form in which ICO exist now, there is less and less confidence from investors. Many developers do not fulfill their promises and often deceive their investors. With this problem you need to do something.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
I think that the ICO will only develop.It will be regulated and it will only increase popularity in investing
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
It definitely seem like that now, seems like crypto market in whole is moving in some trends, and seems like ICO are thing of a past. We shall see what time will tell, and if ICOs that have been till now will be a good investment or not.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 02, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
If everything is sold in the same way, investors will lose interest in ICO. In this case ico will die in 2018. There are more and more fake projects that just want to make money, they have no idea and development.
I'm sure that after such falling we all will see ICO reincarnation in the other forms. I don't know what it will be. But the need for change is already ripe. Wait and we will see it soon
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:51:17 PM
ICO will never die this year because this year alot of people are familiar the situation of market that a certain time will come when market will not be okay and everyone dealing with crypto Understand. It change our thinking of coin rising within short period of time
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
If everything is sold in the same way, investors will lose interest in ICO. In this case ico will die in 2018. There are more and more fake projects that just want to make money, they have no idea and development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
September 01, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
No The ICO sector will not die in 2018, and in 2019 the ICO sector will continue to live actively. I think scam ICO projects will die but the future of non-scam ICO projects is brilliant. I can not imagine the cripro market without the ICO sector.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 01, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
It seems to me that in 2018 ico will not die. But already trust to it will be much less. The market of cryptocurrencies is not in the best state now and it cannot but disappoint investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 01, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
Now it's september and Crypto is still alive. And I don't think BTC and Co will die until 31.12.2018. I also find the question very strange. But whatever. Crypto will still live in 2019 and 2020. and even better than in 2017 and 2018
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
I don't think if the ICO will die this year. although there are many ICOs that fail but that is not because the ICO is not good, it's just that competition is getting tighter. so we just need to be more careful in choosing the ICO so that we don't invest in the wrong ICO.
Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
well, to die will not die , but of course very little is ico projects are of course many projects are not collected in that year, but I hope the situation will change
Pages:
Jump to: