Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 40. (Read 80352 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
I think for investors, the NEO coin is an excellent asset, although, of course, we should not forget about the risks. If look at the chart, can see that in mid-August the price of NEO was about 15$ , today the price of one coin is 22$ . I think this is an excellent result for an investor!
copper member
Activity: 88
September 03, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
I think when the ICO is allowed in China, the NEO coin will be out of competition and investments in this coin will bring good dividends. But at the moment the coin of NEO as well as other altcoyins are susceptible to a high probability of a decline in price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 03, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
We very much wait for any bullish news from China. A year ago, China was very good at manipulating the market. This trend can quite repeat itself.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
I think that NEO will be the preferred platform for Chinese use. This is a very strong coin .
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
Neo coin is strong, I support this coin a lot. The only downside to this, is that the current market condition, doesn't make neo go skyrocket. We have seen its price last 2017 and its strong, maybe after the market price is stable, we can see some big jump of neo coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:38:25 AM
I'm sure in the future NEO, new crypto projects appear on the NEO platform, I believe that investing in NEO is one of the options for a good long-term investment, especially if you take into account the price of NEO, which is now.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
NEO is a project that uses Blockchain technology and the ability to identify assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts and to create a "smart economy" "With the hierarchy.
I think what you say will happen in the future but it also depends on many factors such as market, investor, ... NEO a platform will be the competition of ETH. A potential and promising platform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
It will be nice to see the long term NEO prediction, this short term prediction is not interesting for me. Who wnats to sell his altcoins in few percent profits when we can receive much bigger profits?

Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
Neo is one of the most interesting projects at the moment. I think that this coin will rise in price in the near future, because it has a real and popular product.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
September 02, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
Like other working projects. No more. It is possible and a few outstanding increases against the background of the fade of Ether and taking into account the size of the Asian region, but no more than slightly noticeable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 02, 2018, 03:43:43 PM
The Chinese authorities regulate each step of the platform, so it can not develop into a large, full-fledged ecosystem, IMHO. Ethereum did this because it is "free" from all state restrictions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
I think neo will be one of the best coins, because now neo has good potential, so we can expect Neo to become one of the favorite coins and have the strongest price.
Activity: 518
September 02, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
In my opinion NEO not the strongest blockchain. He has a huge number of competitors who it is better than NEO. One of the most known projects on NEO blockchain - Ontology is going to replace this blockchain. It is very bad for NEO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
September 02, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
neo is already a strong project. it is not so expensive because of current market sstatus. but during the first bull run, neo will be one of the most raised altcoins. it is very undervalued now considering other altcoins like it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 02, 2018, 03:16:49 PM
NEO is the biggest value loser in the past weeks but on the other hand it has tons of potential and place for growth. I feel that a lot of capital from NEO migrated from NEO to to EOS.
In order for NEO to gain more value in near  future, China should start publicly announce some positive news about blockchain tech.
copper member
Activity: 616
September 02, 2018, 03:13:47 PM
Neo is a good coin for investment. It has good potential of growth. If you are looking for long term investment then you can consider Neo is a good option. Hold it for long term which will give good returns.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 02, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
Many now believe that NEO has many technological problems. And that NEO will be replaced by the coin of Ontology. Time will tell whether this is true or not.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
Thus, NEO's analytical forecast largely depends on the General background of the cryptocurrency market, as well as on the specific actions of the team. The more actively they promote and promote their project and the more people join it, the stronger will be its financial and, as a result, technological base. In my opinion, the forecasts are positive.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 10:40:31 AM
Neo is one of the better long term holding i think everyone in crypto should have, it has been a strong project and its only getting better, the current price is not something that should worry anyone as Neo is not going anywhere, Neo is undergoing a face lift and getting ready to see a wonderful 2019.
the project has a bright future and will surpass its ATH, Time is what is needed and enough time passed since Jan 2018 to start neo going back up in price.
now dont you forget that the best thing about Neo is that the Chinese Gov. is supporting Neo and will most likely will use its services one day.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
NEO is really a strong coin, but it will be mistake if thinking NEO is good than Ethereum when comparing only with technology. Each coin has differ in advantage and disadvantange. I think in near future, boths two coins will have a strict competition for a long time when ETH come back.
Pages:
Jump to: