Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 41. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO is the closest competitor to Ethereum. Especially after more than 80% of all project blocks, ICOs are launched and DApps are being created, NEO is increasingly being counted in the crypto world. There is no doubt if we say that NEO will be ethereum's strong opponent other than bitcoin. This coin develops faster than predicted.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 02, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
Neo is one of the best crypto in this space. And it is one of the best platform token ever created. Eth is most popular and usable but technically I think Neo is better than NEO.
I think NEO still in development phase but now a days we see many ICOs based on NEO and most of them are good and profitable. They have a great community and support team. City of Zion is a open source development team which work on NEO. They are working very hard to make this community great. And Neo has one more great features no transaction fees. That's it I think Neo will cover it's price soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
NEO is recovering strongly. it will break out when the bull market returns. i think it is superior to ether. it does not have network congestion. it is very popular in China.
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
For my analysis, Neo has potential in the future, but today you can see that the cost of using Neo tokens is one of the most expensive.
If the developer is able to overcome this problem, and make the costs decrease, maybe people will start using the Neo platform and the price will go up.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

NEO is the best long-term investment and has the greatest growth potential. This is what almost everyone knows about Neo, especially when there are a lot of NEO-based ICOs, and this is shocking news. If we price Neo today, it doesn't seem to make sense, but that is the reality that exists today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:32:17 PM
I think NEO is a coin that we have to learn and understand more. many features developed by neo that are not owned by other platforms. and we see that now many neo-based tokens have appeared
If talking about tokens from the NEO, a tendency is a negative now. If before it were a coins to build on the NEO, but the last months I doesn't see not the one.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 04:18:52 AM
Neo have a advanced and most promising technologies and it will definitely overcome from this situation and grow again. Neo is very good investment option at this time because its price is very low and whenever Neo will rise then it can gives you huge profit on your investments as per my opinion.
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
Many are often called NEO Chinese Ethereum. Indeed, he offers a similar technology and direction of activity, even the strategy and steps for further development are similar in many respects. NEO is characterized by a high transaction processing speed compared to EThereum. But Eth implies better scalability. But in any case, both projects will develop. Therefore now it is possible to invest in them, while the price of coins remains low.
September 01, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

It seems to me that NEO today has really good potential for its development and success in the future. Of course, you need to understand - now in the difficult realities of the market you need to be patient and calm. After all, recovery and growth will not be so rapid. But in any case, there are all prerequisites for recovery in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 03:22:24 AM

I believe that NEO can be considered one of the most promising technologies in the modern crypto market. The project continues to develop actively. The coin itself is already being restored thanks to the support of large Chinese investors. In any case, I will try to invest part of the funds not only in BTC and ETH, but also in a promising NEO.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 03:10:53 AM
along with the recovery of the market which will happen sometime, maybe the state of neo will be the same as when it was predicted to be included in the top 10 crypto in the market, but since the start of the bear market at the beginning of last year the condition of neo deteriorated, and now it is trapped in 15th place, maybe in the future neo will be as predicted that is able to enter the top 10 market rankings.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 01, 2018, 12:26:02 AM
NEO is a solid coin with super potential. Has fast transaction speeds and at low rates as per transaction costs compared to other blockchains.
September 01, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
I am sure that in the future NEO will be stronger, this coint deserves to be taken into account, even though growth is not as good as ethereum but I am sure that the future development of neo will be much more developed
Activity: 42
September 01, 2018, 12:16:09 AM
I think Neo will be stronger then now and if about Ico  The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers. This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:54:31 PM
For me NEO is already strong.  Top 15 coin.  Solid tech.  You get staking rewards without needing a computer running.  I think you get about 5% a year but I may be mistaken.  I have only been holding a month or so.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 10:50:15 PM
The application of NEO to the project will help NEO to increase popularity and also rank in the CMC. NEO still has to continue to struggle in the face of market battles at the moment, this is one of the tests for NEO to test NEO's quality defenses. If NEO is able to pass and improve its achievements, then NEO will be easier to become a valuable coin in the future along with its large community.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:44:47 PM
NEO will not make much progress at this stage unless, like ETH, significant technological advances accelerate the development of encrypted coins. Because the market is now in a rather long pause.
Activity: 58
August 31, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
I hope so, bag holder here  Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 10:28:12 PM
NEO one of the most promising project according to me . It was very popular six months ago i think that popularity decreased. But NEO is still in top 15 . NEO is powerful .
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 10:20:26 PM
NEO will become strong but in the near future!
Pages:
Jump to: