Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 45. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
I have no doubt that NEO will grow faster in price than bitcoin or etherium, of course there will not be a price of $ 170, but the price of $ 70 is quite real and nothing will stand in the way.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
Yes, NEO is a highly valued currency by long-term investors because NEO prices are low, NEO is like bitcoin, NEO uses blockchain technology, smart contracts. I think NEO is a potential market in the future.
Activity: 47
August 28, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
neo is one of the top altcoins that entered the top 10 and I think neo does have a high potential to be used as an investment in the long run, besides neo now also has a special wallet.
Activity: 28
August 28, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
NEO is the best coin from a row of coins owned by Altcoin. For me NEO is the twin of Ethereum who are both good and potential, but they are both different in the system. NEO as one of the profitable coins is also a development and its users are also increasing. and hopefully it will continue to grow.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 05:48:44 AM
NEO is not ideal in recent market performance. Today, the price of bitcoin has risen by 1%, and the price of NEO is still falling. This is a very bad phenomenon!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 28, 2018, 05:47:17 AM
Yes I am sure it will. NEO has a strong background and City of Zion is one of the best dev. groups in the world. I'm sure NEO will hit 1k USD when the overall marketcap of crypto reaches trillions.
Activity: 94
August 28, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
NEO technology is one of the strongest no doubt about that.Its better than many other coins but growth rate is slow than Eth.Of course it will be strong when the market is green.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
Developers conducted by the NEO developer team make the platform stable and in the future will have many features.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
NEO slowly would be great altcoin. now the development of the NEO can be seen on its own and it's been quite interesting some investors therein. in increasingly good technology there are certainly also make large NEO will be altcoin. a good investment asset in addition to ethereum is NEO because of platforms of NEO are pretty good if in my opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
At least i know that NEO is very much better than so many coins. It has a good and proactive team. NEO is part of my investment plan. I have bought and will still by more.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
Based on predictions from experts I know that NEO will be one of the coins that hold high prices because of the development that is being developed in some of the existing ICOs. If that's the case, I think it's worth it, because NEO also has good development year after year. It is also a strong factor in influencing NEO to have a bright future and its existence in the future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:46:44 AM
NEO is a very good shanzhai coin with a strong support system and professional team, a blockchain system with unique quality, smart contracts and many other applications, and I have great confidence in NEO and the future.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
NEO is setting itself up to be one of the top blockchains in the entire crypto-space by 2020, and it has the team to pull it off. With a strong community, excellent technology, intelligent leadership, as well as dapps that are poised for mainstream adoption.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 28, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

I think neo is not an ordinary coin. In my opinion, it is a coin which can be as successful as ethereum. Although its current price is not looking promising, I think its price is ok, according to situations of thousands of altcoins. In my opinion, it can be a good way to make profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:11:13 AM
Neo is a very promising Blockchain. It will show us its best sides and for long-term it is very attractive as for me. Day after day NEO becomes stronger.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 03:06:23 AM
Absolutely yes, we can see in the coinmarketcap that in the end of August 2018, the price of neo be better. Like today the price of neo increase slowly and reach $20 per coin. I think so many people still enthusiast in neo and neo will be survive and the price always increase. Hopefully the neo's coins more valuable and can reach the price like in January 2018 about $160 per coin.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
August 28, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
Base on this year's performance we could see that there are alot of coins who are losing its shine but I believe there is one among this coins would be able to compete with bitcoin in any terms and one of my bet could be NEO.
Activity: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:48:17 AM
Neo has a lot of competitors, like Eos or Etherium ... Neo can not catch up with them
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 10:36:34 PM
I think Neo can be stronger than now. Neo has a very promising potential and I think that in the green market later, neo will experience a significant increase.
Activity: 364
August 27, 2018, 10:25:16 PM
In the world of cryptocurrencies things move at lightspeed. Only a few select cryptocurrencies will survive and prosper from a long term perspective and NEO is right up there with Ethereum in terms of technology
Pages:
Jump to: