Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 47. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 08:13:05 PM
In my opinion all the cryptocurrencies right now are suffering, and none of them can that just become strong because of the market situation, but when the market will recover it would be easier for them to perform these steps.
NEO is a coin that a lot of money was put into, people in most coins want to have their investments on NEO.

Agree, NEO has everything to skyrocket so I am sure that the future of NEO will continue to improve, especially now that many token projects also use NEO to become a threat from Ethereum and Waves.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:00:03 PM
I think neo will show himself in the near future, many predict him good growth, Chinese and Korean projects has a great potenital, icon and neo are my favorites
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
I don't think it is easy to substitute the ethereum platform, at least, it could take several years, and you need to have great ideas delivered to the public constantly, plus, in terms of trading long term, NEO doesn't seem to be any good, at least at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 24, 2018, 06:59:43 AM
The reason that less projects are created on the NEO platform is that it is more difficult to create them on this platform. This is a big drawback. I do not think that if the token makes it harder, the scam projects will be smaller.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
There is every possibilities for it to get stronger but not more than those big coins that has been there for a long time more than it. Some cryptocurrencies  has really become dominant at their positions and are not showing any signs of going down from it, and they all act simultaneously, they go up together and also go down together lol. But only time will tell, let’s just watch and see what it turns into.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
Currently, China prohibits all commercial sites from taking any events related to cryptography. This time the ban is more connected with communication channels: the prohibition of cryptographic accounts of WeChat, cryptoresources, the closure of any public cryptoactive actions.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 23, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
NEO has big chances to become a strong crypto currency. But for this it is necessary to solve two problems. The first problem is problems with the Chinese government. The second problem is the centralization of this crypto currency.

Don't forget dropping market. While it is red, there are none big players that wants to get in and stimulate the interest to NEO.
The NEO project should attract major players. But this is not so easy to do when the project is centralized. I think that centralization is one of the most serious shortcomings in the NEO project.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
There is a strong possibility that Neo will become a strong coin. But this requires that this coin enjoyed a lot of people and projects. The more there are those who hold this coin, the higher will be the price of this coin.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 07:03:48 AM
I think we can see it from the current development as time goes by, neo will recover and give a big profit to the token holders in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
August 23, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
Just like bitcoin,ethereum Neo has a good indicate to have a bright future for now it is good entry to buy a lots of NEO and hodl it for couple of months it is good for long term but if you look for a short term maybe you could have gain a small profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 23, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
Yes, i think NEO is a very good project. Neo is the best coin after ethereum and it has high potential to grow. Many people know about neo and many people invest in neo because this is the next ethereum. i think 2 years from now neo become stronger.
NEO is one of the very good projects out there with real life usage when it comes to smart contracts as well and it is beginning to gain some recognition gradually within the ICO space, but we all know the tough competition with respect to ETH is still there, but that does not mean it would not end up evolving as well. I heard some people are worrying about regulations but regulation was never really the issue here as the whole market has been experiencing an imminent downtrend anyway due to the movement of bitcoin to the bear side.

Even Neo is not seeming as much as stronger it was before, we never need to lose our hopes but we can buy at these dips to make sure we are holding up something better coin which may bring some immense profits once the whole market will be restored into the state of going to moon.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 07:25:36 AM
It is still becoming strong because its  potential is very promising to give up this idea of neo's development, I am sure its index will be so much higher than it is now.
Activity: 101
August 22, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
In my opinion all the cryptocurrencies right now are suffering, and none of them can that just become strong because of the market situation, but when the market will recover it would be easier for them to perform these steps.
NEO is a coin that a lot of money was put into, people in most coins want to have their investments on NEO.
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 05:26:45 AM
Neo has become very strong, and now it is much stronger than the majority of alternative cryptocuurrencies at all. I believe that it will be much more valuable later as well.

The true value of NEO is that the platform is designed to meet regulatory requirements for a platform suitable for a smart economy. NEO is doing just that, just China needs to pay attention to it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
August 22, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
Yes as i have seen some members here in this forum promotin NEO comparing to ETH its sales relatively grow and there was a time that NEO got a good market price increase. THis is the power of investment one does get a ton of buyers when one knows how to market their coin.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
Neo has become very strong, and now it is much stronger than the majority of alternative cryptocuurrencies at all. I believe that it will be much more valuable later as well.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 10:07:47 AM
Of course, NEO can be stronger than now. Its power can only manifest itself when the Chinese government begins to recognize the crypto currency in its market. And this market is huge. If China supports the NEO platform, the interest and price of the coin will undoubtedly increase.
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 20, 2018, 02:54:16 AM
This alt coin is preferable by me, it is growing with its fast speed and I am sure in its future success and stability which will be reached in the next year I consider.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 20, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
NEO is a strong platform, definitely. It will become strong. In my opion, NEO will pass over Eth in 2 -3 years more

NEO is a very promising coin, but its development is moving very slowly, very good advertising has been very good feedback from users, but the platform itself is developing very slowly. For the perspective, you can consider it, but it should not occupy much of your portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: