Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 49. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
It is no doubt the best and the safest so far and you can blindly trust it.
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 06:30:34 AM
NEO is one of my most loved activities at the present time, they have solid innovation backing their objectives. Dapps are as of now being based on the stage and it isn't based on publicity. Also, the Chinese Government has indicated bolster for it.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
After ethereum, I think NEO is the second big platform. But I don't know why NEO dropping like this! I know we are now in the bearish market but still, I never thought we have to see NEO at 14$

NEO is strong but not enough power to keep price enough stable from the bear market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 07:36:58 PM
NEO is more commonly called the Chinese Ethereum because it has the same technology, planning and direction as Ethereum. NEO also has faster transaction processing speed in 1 second than Ethereum. This proves Ethereum has good scalability. I believe that in the near future NEO will grow strongly and become a new force in the market. Now that NEO's price is still low, we should buy and hold NEO if we want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
NEO - one of the most promising crypto-competitions on the market. NEO is a long-term investment. NEO has a very strong platform. China's support and a very strong team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
I invested in major projects of bitcoins and new technologies. Very good profit, for one month 14% of my budget has been replenished. It's not good, because for me it's crash. Adding against the purchase of the tbar will be a brilliant idea for remedying the situation. Excellent think, well done!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
August 18, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
in my opinion i think neo will get strong but not like the bitcoin because neo is not like the other crypto currency like eth and btc because this two coins is the leading coin in our market.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 18, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
The future of NEO seems pretty good with many new projects starting to collaborate with NEO so that in the future it will definitely make neo become one of the options for long-term investing.
But with current market conditions it is still quite difficult for neo prices to rise again because almost all coins have indeed decreased.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
I believe it has a great future,  Neo is rated better than Ethereum in terms of technology, Plus, the platform cooperates officially with Microsoft.  Invest or not, it's up to you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
The answer for your question is - "YES". I see more and more  ICO projects wich are baser on NEO contract! That's good for NEO.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
I think NEO is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market. It competes with coins like Ethereum, Cardano, EOS and a few others. NEO provides a platform where developers can build decentralised applications and smart contracts. NEO is a huge success if you look at their history. It came into market in 2014 and since gained 100,000% in value.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
though the crypto market is currently volatile in nature but research have proven that the crypto value will rise by the year end and NEO as a potential coin will rise in value before the year ends
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
Nobody know what project become strong and worldwide famous and useful, it depends of how the projects teams will follow their roadmap and goals. For this moment and market conditions NEO is already strong.
Activity: 476
August 18, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
NEO - it`s a very good Chinese platform with the smart-contract system. NEO has a promising team and good ideas. Also, if you are coin holder, you have the right to vote for making changes to the functioning of the block. I think it will be a very successful coin in the future.
Activity: 270
August 17, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
Neo is already strong, and most of the coins on its platform are valid coins, erc20 tokens are mostly shitcoins, but its just a lot of them so there are significant amount of good coins also.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 17, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
I think that Neo can be stronger than it is now. Its potential is promisinig and I consider that its price will raise to the top of its possible in the nearest future.

yes, I agree with you. Neo can be stronger and become a bigger one as it is consistent in its value now. It is the eth of china in which they are well known for the cryptocurrency. in the future it will become top coins.
Activity: 214
August 17, 2018, 04:58:34 PM
Yes of course, 99% NEO has a lot of potential to become strong coin because this is the only coins in the market having the ability of coin is similar to ethereum when it comes to cheaper coin and make a profitable earnings. Just believe in this coin and you can prove it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 17, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
NEO has a pretty strong platform. I think the secret of this crypto currency is that it has support from Microsoft.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
August 17, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
Right NEO is the best electronic money today. NEO is upheld by the Chinese government. This is the best market for NEO improvement. With the world's second biggest economy and a substantial populace NEO guarantees to be the most grounded electronic cash later on.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
I think that when it can and will. But not right now. To him for growth, and that would need time to show oneself. And during this time other coins will make him very good competition.
Pages:
Jump to: