Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 46. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:18:26 PM
Based on my research I can honestly say that NEO has impressed me. It's community its just as strong as Ethereum's and its recent management decisions have been very intelligent in my opinion. I have a lot more faith in the new NEO
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:10:21 PM
NEO is certainly a very promising and good project. It is considered to be China's ETH. It is possible that NEO is now influenced by China's government policies. Many Chinese have not yet joined the encryption world. I think NEO will have great potential for growth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 08:45:30 PM
I believe that NEO will be the preferred platform for Chinese use. It was built with compliance in mind and in my view, this current situation in China will ultimately clear the way for NEO to monopolize the Chinese market. Look into its team. I think this is the first thing to do when researching any business. NEO is strong.

NEO's biggest users are China and in my opinion this is a huge market potential, as we know that crypto's biggest transaction is from China, so using NEO will continue to improve.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 27, 2018, 08:12:09 PM
it is not impossible if NEO will be stronger than the present or before. will be more decentralized. and also has great potential expectations in the future, according to my prediction at this time. thanks! goodluck for all.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:01:01 PM
I think this is the least likely of the two paths to success. Yes, NEO beats Ethereum on several fronts. But Ethereum already is an established platform. And Ethereum will close the gap with its scaling plans in the future. To overtake Ethereum will be very difficult. However, I do think that NEO has a lot more room to grow, even if it can’t fully compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 43
August 27, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
 I think the anchor is a good asset to invest in, thats my thought (not follow me)
Recently, the anchor dumped and I thought I was hunting for a buy opportunity, it looked like a solid blockchain and great for investment.
copper member
Activity: 88
August 27, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
NEO is a very strong and promising project. I think NEO has a future. But it's not as simple as it seems. First of all, we must understand that since this winter NEO has fallen in price almost 8 times, and Ethererum - only 5 times. This indicates the great risks of this project.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
NEO was a strong crypto currency but in my opinion I think it’s becoming worse and it’s falling. I prefer staying with ETH and BTC to be honest.
NEO are now getting demand by people so I believe it will be more stronger in a couple of months, it's more likely on ethereum also. All we need to do is wait and hodl for a long time which it take a long term investment.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
Neo has reached almost its minimum, there will definitely be growth, the question of what level of price it will strike. And how strong will be this year.
Activity: 14
August 27, 2018, 08:28:00 AM
NEO was a strong crypto currency but in my opinion I think it’s becoming worse and it’s falling. I prefer staying with ETH and BTC to be honest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:15:02 AM
I think that NEO is certainly a good project, but the growth will not only be in NEO and of course it will, but it will go into growth absolutely everything that we have today in the market, I think that you should understand this, the whole problem is only that the BTC falls.
Activity: 121
August 27, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
It is strong now and it will be going stronger even in the future too. I like NEO and its position on the market seems to be very promising for me and for my money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:24:33 AM
IMHO better buy some new promising coins, NEO total cap is still more than a billion and this is very high enough. They must have a lot of new projects, but now ICOs almost stopped. I understand that now it is almost 10 times cheaper than it was before. But still, think that most of its price it's just a hype.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 02:47:11 AM
It is growing and it needs to be waited for its great increasing, I believe in Neo and it will be in the top so soon among Eos and Eth. It is quite obvious.
copper member
Activity: 88
August 26, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
I do not know whether NEO will be a successful and strong coin. I, like many others, are alarmed by the fact that NEO is not a decentralized coin. And I do not think that there are very few ICO projects on the NEO platform now, because it is difficult to create smart contracts. There are some other reasons.
Activity: 214
August 25, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
NEO, it is called as chinese ethereum. I think NEO is a good asset to invest with great potential. Already NEO is extremely strong and have a great technology.
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 09:31:01 AM
NEO is quite a solid platform. I believe it will grow in 2019. The projects I made on this platform are almost all successful
copper member
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 06:07:15 AM
No doubt neo altcoins has gained popularity .but market is going down ward in these days. prediction of many people would be good in future l think so.
Activity: 71
August 24, 2018, 08:50:52 PM
price of neo decreases a lot.

It's very interesting to buy it know. Plus it generates GAS so it's a very good investment
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 24, 2018, 08:39:28 PM
In my opinion all the cryptocurrencies right now are suffering, and none of them can that just become strong because of the market situation, but when the market will recover it would be easier for them to perform these steps.
NEO is a coin that a lot of money was put into, people in most coins want to have their investments on NEO.
After PBOC has been releasing the the announcement for NEO must refund all of the investor's money and that means he has not raised the money from the investors. But this time most of them try to think for a twice about the potential of the NEO because that the price of neo has plunged a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: