Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 50. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
NEO has strong support from China. Plus, the platform cooperates officially with Microsoft. Because it seems to me that this is the most dynamically developed coin of 2018. Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
I really prefer anchors over eth.
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
 I think NEO is a project from China and you have to be careful. The Chinese government is a serious player in the market and you should know that the project may have problems with decentralization in the future. Invest in it carefully,
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
August 17, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
NEO has big chances to become a strong crypto currency. But for this it is necessary to solve two problems. The first problem is problems with the Chinese government. The second problem is the centralization of this crypto currency.

Don't forget dropping market. While it is red, there are none big players that wants to get in and stimulate the interest to NEO.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 17, 2018, 08:50:05 AM
NEO has big chances to become a strong crypto currency. But for this it is necessary to solve two problems. The first problem is problems with the Chinese government. The second problem is the centralization of this crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 17, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
It has a huge increase in the market as of now but I think it is still not yet worthy to be invested since many people are still preferring to invest Bitcoin, Ethereum and of course ICOs.

They're using some of the altcoins to trade in the market.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
It is already strong, but a bit undervaluated due to market decrease.
That's why I believe that we should buy Neo right now in order to support this strong coin and earn additional profit.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:36:26 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy.  

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

NEO coin was already reached $100 for past couple of months , so with no dout , this coin will going back strong someday , so just hold your NEO coins until it will give you a huge profit  but it needs long term holding before you dump it all .
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
August 17, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
In my own opinion NEO is really strong and maybe better than Ethereum because it has the same feature but way more better. Better smart contract feature. Lets just wait for its time to rise maybe this year

Activity: 145
August 17, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Neo will recover, no doubt about it. It's Chinese ethereum Cheesy
But within this market conditions, I have no hope for any altcoins.
Market is ruining all of us.

Well i think neo have really great potentials and as time passes by it will evolve and will become more popular too like ethereum, but for now lets see how the market price will flow now.
Activity: 27
August 17, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
It has great technology and it is very strong in nature and is also decentralised more than ever.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 07:29:51 AM
Neo will recover, no doubt about it. It's Chinese ethereum Cheesy
But within this market conditions, I have no hope for any altcoins.
Market is ruining all of us.
Activity: 93
August 17, 2018, 07:10:01 AM
Many developers say that NEOs marketing is way ahead of their actual technology. Plus you can see an interesting tendency of projects that are being built on top of NEOs platform. Some of them now want to migrate to their own blockchains. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
NEO is extremely strong, it has an official support from China and it has a brilliant technology that is now becoming more decentralised than ever.
I am a stron believer and holder of NEO and seriously think that one day it may surpass ethereum with marketcap and popularity overall between app developers.
I think yes.NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 17, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
NEO is extremely strong, it has an official support from China and it has a brilliant technology that is now becoming more decentralised than ever.
I am a stron believer and holder of NEO and seriously think that one day it may surpass ethereum with marketcap and popularity overall between app developers.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

The possibility that neo will rise is very heavy, the promotion of neo community and funding is very small, no bigger than all the elite coins currently available. The main direction of the neo community is also increasingly unclear, this makes NEO heavier in developing.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
NEO has an advantage in facilitating adoption over other cruptocurrencies.It’s also possible that existing business platforms could be placed onto the NEO blockchain without much modification. So this makes me think that Neo will dominate the market in the nearest future.
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
I believe in NEO potential and I would buy Neo right now, but i have lack of funds, but if you have, better invest in it, because there is 10x potential just to reach ATH. Can you believe?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
August 14, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
Perhaps Yes, but before it becomes strong it needs to drop as low as possible, which in principle now and make manipulators that just destroyed the entire market by their actions
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
I believe and believe if Neo will become a strong coin.
Neo is often referred to as Chinese Ethereum and is a stable coin.
I am sure that Neo will become a strong coin in the future.
We just prove it in the future if Neo will turn into a coin that is expensive because neo is a coin that has great potential to be strong.
Pages:
Jump to: