Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 27. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
no dont even think and not even in future also
Activity: 74
July 06, 2018, 06:14:44 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

It is not possible
While other coins are growing what u have mentioned at the same time btc will also develop
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 06, 2018, 05:34:09 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 05:27:08 AM
Much of the value of bitcoin in terms of price is not really about its superior features such as speed,transaction fees and the likes, bitcoin's value is more of a sentimental attachment to it as the first cryptocurrecy,I believe it will always be the number one,only to be challenged by ETH
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
In near future, I think Bitcoin still in number one. It is hard to replace Bitcoin with another currency.
Bitcoins are an important role in Cryptocurrency. It's same as common currency for exchange.
Activity: 36
July 06, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
I think it is ethereum
Activity: 65
July 06, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
It is quite possible and such a situation. But I wouldn't think the world is changing, fashion is changing today, there is no cryptocurrency of tomorrow.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 06, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
I believe that there is no other coin that can surpass bitcoin in the future. Because bitcoin is really have the highest rating and the most trusted one that is already been use by the community. We can never easily replace coin that is now trending. I believe that there will be no other coin like bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
July 06, 2018, 05:14:14 AM
There are people who root for the downfall of bitcoin, claiming that their favorite coin will take the leadership position. What they fail to realize is the following: should this hypothetical situation ever happen, that would be the end of the entire crypto ecosystem. The other coins are just pale copies of bitcoin and have never been thoroughly tested the way bitcoin has been tested. The other coins have inferior characteristic in terms of security features, quality of their developer teams, and other features in general. It should suffice to say that Ethereum, the closest crypto-currency competitor in terms of marketcap has been hacked in the past, whereas Bitcoin has managed to stay intact all these years. So, no, I don't see that it could ever happen that bitcoin could lose its number 1 place. The other coins can only fight for the runner-up spot.

Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 05:03:05 AM
Will it does not matter because all of those mention coins are platform. And among the platforms ethereum is widely use as an alternative coin for bitcoin. So these crypto platforms using altcoins like ethereums are relatively fast since it is not a block chain unlike bitcoin that block chain was being used and that is why it requires some time to download BTC coin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 06, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
no shitcoins can not do that

you an continue bag holding these shitcoins and continue losing more money just because a pumper who dumped on your head told you it is a good buy Cheesy
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: