Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 101. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Invest in top 10 -15.
Top 10-15 is good but my opinion is to choose top 5-13
Activity: 112
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Only ETH will have the opportunity to replace Bitcoin, and no altcoin will be able to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The future for coins with smart contract technology
Activity: 112
Maybe that will happen because bitcoin is too old and needs a better altcoin instead
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
It's difficult to actually comment on which coin will take a lead in the near future because no one know what will happen in future. As of now BTC is kinda big brother of all cryptocurrencies but with time things do change. However, if not BTC, we would like a coin that will have some leading features and establishes a strong base like BTC. But, as you all know we humans do not like changes so it may take a while for a new coin to adapt itself within humans..lol.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If you are good at picking up the right one, it is absolutely a good idea to invest in altcoins.
The thing is it is more likely you are investing into something worthless.
Activity: 186
I think most of the coins still wait for a collapse in the future, as they have only a speculative component, on the basis of the development of crypto-markets
Activity: 8
Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community marinecoin And remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
Activity: 896
No one will know which coin will beat bitcoin in the future, the greatest advice everyone can give is just own opinion. However what i can be sure is that btc definitely will go down in the future as btc is the first generation of crypto and slowly new generation of crypto will go into the market . This is how the nature works even as human older generations will be slowly 'take over' by younger generations. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
we will definitely gain experience by running trading and investing. whether it is investing in ICO or on coins. both equally give advantages and individual experience for the individual. for me investing in ICO is the right choice when we have the capital.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
From the current point of view, when using the ether, it is more time than bitcoin, so I am more optimistic about the development of the ether. Only the useful and common ones can have the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
investing in ICO is a great opportunity for profit. so a good ICO to invest should be ICO which has good development potential and growth. and usually, ICOs that use BTC coins will give you more benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
for me I am not sure if there are any other coins that will defeat bitcoin in the future first of all since the start of the world of cryptocurrency bitcoin is the first ever coins that have been made for me just cannot even defeat bitcoin.

For another decade no coin will reach the price of bitcoin because has huge potential and many countries already legalized the Bitcoin. So as of now, I don't see any other coin has potential like bitcoin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
So far we cannot really depict if what coin will rise up in the future and it's too early to conclude. However with the performance of bitcoin these day, no one can be higher or beat bitcoin still. We can never really tell because there's a lot of competition.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
We will never know about what will happen in the future, every single thing that on the top today always had a possibility to overtake by any other things in the future. So bitcoin remain the king for several years and might there will be a strong coins that will released and overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
for me I am not sure if there are any other coins that will defeat bitcoin in the future first of all since the start of the world of cryptocurrency bitcoin is the first ever coins that have been made for me just can not even defeat bitcoin .
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think that BTC will be criptocurrency#1 in the nearest 1-2 years. Probably ETH can overlap BTC with capitalization in 1-2 years
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
Nothing can replace the bitcoin currencies in the world,will melegendaris in the world, a good currency and also worth developing.
Activity: 118

I think yes other coins will be beat  bitcoin because in more than years many investor is have interest in bitcoin and those investor is going make a biggest value in there coin but if bitcoin is have many supporters bitcoin is not going to beat.
Activity: 86
if bitcoin is extinct in the future it could be other coins that will soar its price and I think it is ethereum that will be high in its price if bitcoin becomes extinct in the future
Pages:
Jump to: