Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 103. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Yes as what have you said, we never know which will take the lead in the future. For me, bitcoin is still the leader in crypto. But there's so many promising projects that needs attention from investors to make it to the next level. and also, investing in ico is a good idea as the price is not so high but the risk factor is too high. You need to research first before you decide in investing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, I will gladly answer your question, look at the moment there are many promising coins, with a good prospect of growth and if any of them will develop and attract the audience, it will undoubtedly become more popular than bitcoin
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

for now, no altcoin can beat bitcoin.
for the future, I'm sure there are many more and more innovative ico in idea and technology. there is likely to be a new altcoin that can compete with bitcoin. but the question is when will it happen? no one knows what's going on in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I also agree with a good idea. I am also organizing my investments like this. I invested a lot of iCo but all of them have long-thought-out investments

Activity: 882
Merit: 104
I think for now no one will can say that some coin beat the bitcoin because bitcoin is best and major coin now and more investor attract bitcoin. The bitcoin is much proven in this industry of crypto world.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Investing in ICO's is one thing to make an advantage position for the investors because in just a couple of the month your future is bright and will lead you a modest life but you have to be very careful investing ICO's. A lot of altcoins that are really have a good project and have a good future that we can expect to beat bitcoin in the future but for me I think its harder to beat bitcoin because it is the most popular coin,the most trusted coin and the most valuable coin in the market today.   
It possible to happen but i think Bitcoin will be top to all because it is the most trusted and most valuable coin. Also i think its difficult to beat bitcoin because many people are getting interested everyday and its demand is continues growing. Maybe some of coin will be rise there value like bitcoin but cannot beat it.
Activity: 126
I think it's very unlikely that any other crypto currency can bitcoins in future as bitcoins popularity and demand are very high and tough to beat.And once people gets use to bitcoin switching to any other coins can be hard.
Activity: 106
i think bitcoin will eventually be replaced by other coins
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Your title differs from your actual query. For if you ask about other alts beating bitcoin, then as of now there seems a really remote possibility, almost negligible, if bitcoin makes up for the Foreseen deficiencies. If you need an alternative investment, then yes its a good idea and you should, if you havent already invest in other projects, with proper required market research.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
Investing in ICO's is one thing to make an advantage position for the investors because in just a couple of the month your future is bright and will lead you a modest life but you have to be very careful investing ICO's. A lot of altcoins that are really have a good project and have a good future that we can expect to beat bitcoin in the future but for me I think its harder to beat bitcoin because it is the most popular coin,the most trusted coin and the most valuable coin in the market today.   
Activity: 429
Other coins will never exceed bitcoin because bitcoin is a lot of investors so its price increase is steadily unlike other coins.
Activity: 99
You can participate in the ico. Just as you said, there may be new projects that succeed. Although it cannot be said that it will defeat Bitcoin, its development can bring you tremendous benefits.
Activity: 55
Marinecoin is crypto coin can surpass bitcoin and historically Marinecoin once surpassed bitcoin in marketcap and it can and will surpass bitcoin in the coming near future. Marinecoin is a dev-less, fast speed and zero fees. Marinecoin is the future of crypto.

Check out the website : www.marineco.in
Join the Airdrop now.

Do you want to earn 20,000 MTC by simply posting a message?  Come and join the Marinecoin newly launched artificial intelligence driven airdrop program.   Marinecoin is the first dev-less community driven coin. Marinecoin network is time tested with fast speed and zero fees suitable for iot devices.
Activity: 92
it can not be determined precisely which coin will lead the crypto market in the future, but from now on you can analyze it by looking at which crypto coin market prospects are likely to lead the market in the future.
Activity: 546
No in my opinion this is not possible till further time bitcoin is top coin and have very high rate and it's rate increases everyday not decreases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think it's all possible because more and more good coin now is just waiting for the development of the coin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
Indeed, we never know wich coin will lead the pack later on however I dont figure some other coin can beat bitcoin later on. I figure we can contrast bitcoin and different coins and gold and different valuable metal. Do you think some other valuable metals like silver or platinum can beat gold ?Maybe platinum cost is higher than gold yet at the same time gold is the most utilized and well known metal. Along these lines, I think it is conceivable that
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
In the future, nothing is yet known, maybe bitcoin will be modified and it will be able to bypass many or vice versa will be its growth and it will remain at the top. The main thing now is to believe in what you have invested and wait for your time to make a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
I don't think there is a cryptocurrency that is legit enough to beat bitcoin while bitcoin is still wearing the crown as the king of all cryptos. That may be possible if bitcoin is already gone in the future so another altcoin should take over.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

Yes it will, but you have to make a lot of research about the ICO that you like to invest in, because there are some ICO's that are really attractive to invest because of their promising platforms. But they just came to scam people and to get the money they've got from those people who invented on them.
Jump to: