Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 102. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Yes, it can. The other coins beat the bitcoin in the future.but for now it is really impossible. If the bitcoin is almost gone and it have a long live then it will make an history but not ate permanent maybe the future bitcoin is one if those in the top 10 rank list and who know what it is. It was happy to think what it is
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
At the present situation in the market. I think there is no other coins can beat bitcoin. Even if there are so many good ICO that is launched. At this time bitcoin is the king of crypto.
Yes it is truth. We know what happen in the market now and i doubt if there's coin that can match on the bitcoin. Maybe in the future because i am sure that there are many changes in the future but for now it is impossible because the price of all coins are only depend on the price of the bitcoin. If the bitcoin down. The others will going down too if it is rise up tthen it rising up too
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
investing in Ico is a good choice, but in my opinion, although many new coins in the future, will not beat the popularity and price of bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the mother of all coin crypto
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In a near future definitely no! But I think it will be replaced at some point by a technical better coin. Even with Bitcoin’s unprecedented dominance, we must always bear in mind that the future is inscrutable. And with the incredible power struggles, it’s clear that the future is still very much unsettled. Bitcoin is not the best cryptocurrency, there are coins that can process way more transactions per second than Bitcoin, and there are coins that have zero or close to zero transaction fees. But Bitcoin has one important thing: nearly every Altcoin is traded with Bitcoin and for me, that's the crucial factor.
Activity: 742
In the future Ethereum have a chance to beat Bitcoin. I believe that Ethereum price will be higher that bitcoin price at an early date.
Activity: 854
The first and most important thing to remember: after all, there will be only 21 million Bitcoins in the world. And it's a point. There will be other currencies that, having split from Bitcoin, will be miserable copies. In the world there is only one real Bitcoin. Yes, there will be Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin-anything, but none of these coins are interoperable with the real Bitcoin network.
Activity: 100
CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
it must happen, because in my opinion will not be forever bitcoin will be the top, because someday there must be altcoin that can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Yes ofcourse there are possibilities that altcoins can beat Bitcoin like ETH and NEO those altcoins had really strong fundamentals behind them have amazing projects and teams, but NEO is really a game changers once all Chinese people in the world support NEO that's the time will be huge and surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Actually it is very difficult to determine what is the next or what coins is match in the bitcoin or beat the bitcoin in the future becayse we know that as foe now the alternative coins are only depends in he price of the bitcoin and how it will defeat if in the price only the bitcoin have a big gap. Maybe for now there's no can match in the bitcoin but who knows in the next year.  
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
nope and disregard when someone says so,is kinda off impossible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Diversification is a vital strategy in business. So you can invest in diverse ico because no one knows the one that eventually succeed. Bitcoin for now is still leading all the other altcoin both in price and volume. It is possible for some other coin to overtake bitcoin but surely it is not so soon.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
if my opinion nobody can replace bitcoin coins, nice bitcoin coins, in the future there is no way anyone can replace the bitcoin currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260

I think none of the altcoins are in the BTC, But if you want Token that actually increases the price this year, then Ethereum will invest in it. This is my opinion, but the potency of ethereum can really keep pace with Bitcoins in the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Despite being called 'currency' all crypto is still only a mean of exchange and store of value, because currency is somehting you can use for everyday payments. At the moment, we are still dominated by fiat and businesess accepting crypto are rather rare. I believe that the coin which becomes the first in that mass adoption race, wins the whole game. Currently, there is a number of factor which prevent BTC from becoming adopted more. These are speed and cost of transaction. Lighting technology seems to eliminate these barriers. So I reckon in the mid-term Bitcoin's future will depend on this technology's success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
At the present situation in the market. I think there is no other coins can beat bitcoin. Even if there are so many good ICO that is launched. At this time bitcoin is the king of crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
DeepOnion is the crypto-coin to beat bitcoin in the near future. DeepOnion is a truly private, highly secure and anonymous crypto-coin. No goverment can track and/or trace your payment transactions. DeepOnions is going to incorporate DeepSend and VoteCentral. DeepSend will allow users to send and receive untraceable payments. DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace. What is important here is that we are adopting a tried and tested technology that is trusted by existing users. We will leverage this service and develop an enhanced version of it providing further anonymity, speed, and trust. With VoteCentral, the community will take the lead and will define new features and the direction of DeepOnion.  DeepOnion is going to blind Bitcoin with its programming features and its amazing community. Bitcoin won't know whats coming until DeepOnion has past it.

I dont think that Deeponion can beat bitcoin in the future since more people think that Deeponion is a big scam and think about it there have a lot of good altcoin that have a real product like ethereum, monero, litecoin etc. Until now i cannot see any coin that can beat bitcoin since the popularity of bitcoin spread all over the world!!
Bitcoin still the king and no one can surpass its potential Smiley
Activity: 55
DeepOnion is the crypto-coin to beat bitcoin in the near future. DeepOnion is a truly private, highly secure and anonymous crypto-coin. No goverment can track and/or trace your payment transactions. DeepOnions is going to incorporate DeepSend and VoteCentral. DeepSend will allow users to send and receive untraceable payments. DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace. What is important here is that we are adopting a tried and tested technology that is trusted by existing users. We will leverage this service and develop an enhanced version of it providing further anonymity, speed, and trust. With VoteCentral, the community will take the lead and will define new features and the direction of DeepOnion.  DeepOnion is going to blind Bitcoin with its programming features and its amazing community. Bitcoin won't know whats coming until DeepOnion has past it.

Activity: 295
Merit: 104
Until now I still hold bitcoin and I don't know about bitcoin in the future. Because life in the future no one knows, we can only hope for a beautiful future life. As well as against bitcoin or other altcoin, in the future anything can happen. All we can do now is hope and pray that coins we follow or enjoy the price will stay better than before and don't forget to thank for everything we have from bitcoin or altcoin we have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
It will not be forever bitcoin on top of a time bitcoin will be replaced by another coin, but we will not know it when. Better and better coin of bitcoin will appear to replace its position, we just wait for what coin will replace bitcoin.
Jump to: