Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 105. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This is called an investment portfolio. Asset allocation to different projects is a rational way to reduce losses and increase profits
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
its seems its not possible in few years maybe long time after it can possible. If one coin can beat btc it should ethereum. trusht ethereum which has biggest capacity in crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Block chain enthusiast
Oh.. Yes. Wink

BTC is getting really slow and very costly in transactions.
It's getting really bad day by day because BTC can only handle 7 transaction per second which is not enough.

So one day some coins will pass BTC in market cap.(Coins like Ethereum)  Cheesy

Some really good articles to follow
1. https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/bitcoin-news/will-ethereum-eth-pass-bitcoin-btc-year/
2. https://hackernoon.com/ethereum-will-pass-bitcoin-in-2018-my-cryptocurrency-investment-portfolio-dcab52905bba
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
It may happen it may not happen. Bitcoin however has set the precedent of what is possible and beside, bitcoin has yet to reach it's full potential. As it is now, bitcoin is still the sure way to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
To beat bitcoin in the future is not something easy to do, because this coin is the king of all the potentially great coins and the price is fantastic so no other coin can compete.

and being the pioneer and mother or all coins it is hard to beat even the coin has a good purpose bitcoin established a good foundation over the year so it is impossible for other coin to beat their mother coin and being new in industry a coin should prove himself to have a good value .
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
To beat bitcoin in the future is not something easy to do, because this coin is the king of all the potentially great coins and the price is fantastic so no other coin can compete.
Recent concerns are clearly intentional. What happens if an Asian alliance is cherishing a domination of their native coins to innovate to reach the world and invade the crypto. Their intent is to target the bitcoin, as if to remove the influence and status of the bitcoin on the world community. with NEO, ICX. I see the purpose has been exposed.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This question has been asked so many times and I understand why so many people would doubt the king of the crypto world, but the king will always remain king no matter what. Bitcoin is the undeniable king of the crypto market for a long time now and it will always remain the king due to its outstanding features and mass popularity which only keeps increasing with time.

Honestly, there is no coin which even comes close to rivaling this beauty and features like lightning network integration, greater segwit integration etc will only serve to boost its popularity with time. HODL those bitcoins people!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I guess that a coin made by the government will make it happen. Governments always force their people to follow so I'm thinking that their coin will be the one that will replace btc in the future
Merit: 2
Maybe, Theres a lot of cryptocurrency does have a potential in beating bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin in the future of course will fall and on demand and at a price it's obvious. It  is still the most popular, and a lot investments in crypto is happen because of its popularity. I still dont see a new coin beating  bitcoin, that might actually happen but bitcoim will still belong to one of the best established coins. A new technilogy might fo and if it will cover the weakness and some issues of bitcoin, peiple might choose it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Nobody knows which coins will be the big winner 5-10 years from now. Whatever coin focuses on making Crypto mainstream will win big. That's why I believe in this ICO, the project aims to solve the lack of mass adoption problem in a unique way, first arbitrage exchange.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 126
I think it's very unlikely that any other crypto currency can bitcoins in future as bitcoins popularity and demand are very high and tough to beat.And once people gets use to bitcoin switching to any other coins can be hard.
Activity: 26
In a market where volatility and strong growth now, it is difficult to predict what. It's possible that in the future Ether (ETH), or Ripple (XRP) or another cryptocurrency will beat Bitcoin (BTC), but that would be unlikely because all altcoin is now dependent on bitcoin, So in the near future it is very hard to have a strong enough cryptocurrency to beat btc.
Let's see man.
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

To be honest it's really a good idea of investing in ICO's because in today's highly competitive world bitcoin is really having many challenging ICO's which have good potential to give you good returns and almost better than bitcoin and that's why it is always a good idea to have an alternate investing option which is good as investing in bitcoin. Even though we cannot identify or predict which will be leading in coming years and months, but it is our responsibility as a trader that we should not fear and lose hope of investing and we should be looking forward to accepting the every coming opportunity as golden one and try to face it and get good returns from those opportunities.
This is the best reply I have ever received so far. I think the same dude! And you know what? I am going to invest in ICO of Cloudfish LLC and I am so excited about it. CloudFish is an integrated application suite that enables enterprise to secure their data in the cloud while leveraging the potential of mobile cloud computing. Wish me luch! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No one knows. Some people says Ethereum will be beat Bitcoin. I don't think so any currency can beat Bitcoin. Beacuse all trading sites based with Bitcoin as a main currency. Just look at coinmarketcap, Bitcoin marketcap is more than 2x in coinmarketcap. But we have a risk something will happen in future.
Well we can only predict. In my opinion we should invest in other coins too. Recently I have heard about Cloudfish LLC ICO, this company is an integrated application suite that enables enterprise to secure their data in the cloud while leveraging the potential of mobile cloud computing. Surely I am going to invest in it too along with bitcoin!
Activity: 109
No other coins could beat Bitcoins.Investing in ICO is a good idea but you must be aware because there were many fake ICO'S  out there willing to get your money. You should investigate more, where is fake and where is the real one,, dont go for anonymous ICO some of which are scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Bitcoin in the future of course will fall and on demand and at a price it's obvious. But another question is how the alts will behave, whether they will go up or not, but for now it is possible to say the obvious things that there are only 2-3 coins that try to chase bitcoin, but the chances of catching scant.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

To be honest it's really a good idea of investing in ICO's because in today's highly competitive world bitcoin is really having many challenging ICO's which have good potential to give you good returns and almost better than bitcoin and that's why it is always a good idea to have an alternate investing option which is good as investing in bitcoin. Even though we cannot identify or predict which will be leading in coming years and months, but it is our responsibility as a trader that we should not fear and lose hope of investing and we should be looking forward to accepting the every coming opportunity as golden one and try to face it and get good returns from those opportunities.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
With the bitcoin price flirting around the astonishing $10,000 USD milestone, it’s starting to look like nothing can stop BTC. Now we start to wonder: has critical mass finally been reached for mainstream adoption? Is there no turning back now?

Yet even with Bitcoin’s unprecedented dominance, we must always bear in mind that the future is inscrutable. And with the incredible power struggles, and even power shifts, that have been occurring in the cryptocurrency space as of late, it’s clear that the path forward is still very much unsettled.

However, for other coins to beat bitcoin, then it has to be a thug of war.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
In a market where volatility and strong growth now, it is difficult to predict what. It's possible that in the future Ether (ETH), or Ripple (XRP) or another cryptocurrency will beat Bitcoin (BTC), but that would be unlikely because all altcoin is now dependent on bitcoin, So in the near future it is very hard to have a strong enough cryptocurrency to beat btc.
Jump to: