Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 106. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
if you have a lot money you can invest to for more ICO and get more profit but you must analisys that ICO, maybe you can read the whitepaper for more detail about that  ICO and who the team behind the project
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?

That is biggest danger of decentralization. Bitcoin concept can kill Bitcoin
I also agree with your perception. it can be said that Bitcoin is the mother of all coins. and most businesspeople do not want to risk choosing coins other than their beliefs. they believe that Bitcoin is able to bring a definite advantage. so no wonder if Bitcoin has many loyal users. and for other coins do not get discouraged because it is still a lot of businessmen who try new business by using coins other than BTC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Interesting question. It's important to uderstand what does "beat bitcoin" mean. If we talk about market cap I think it can happen. Especially in case when crypto industry will evolve. Bitcoin isn't as technological as a series of other younger coins. So in the long distance probably we will see a new leader in the capitalization of coins, but not in the near future. Today Bitcoin is still the most popular, and a lot investments in crypto is happen because of its popularity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
This is very hard to say,anything may happen.Nobody can really say which coin will take the lead in future but as of now I think no other coin can beat bitcoin.
Merit: 102
No one can ever tell, but in my opinion no altcoin can beat or overtake the bitcoin, it is the first cryptocurrency created and all coins value are depend on bitcoin price.
Activity: 308
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think it may be possible for us to reach that but the time wil be long for us to wait.
Activity: 270
How the situation will really develop and whether Bitcoin will be able to maintain its dominant position is hard to say. Perhaps Bitcoin will continue its victorious procession, and perhaps its place will really take a completely new coin that will surpass its competitors in all respects!
Activity: 68
I think this is very possible, but it will only be further in the future because bitcoin is a proxy for cryptocurrencies in the present situation. It affects the price of many cryptocurrencies. For the time being, none of the other cryptocurrencies can Replace bitcoin
Activity: 168
All this is true and in many respects it was the emergence of alternative digital currencies that contributed to the situation that looks like this. And yet, I would not advise you to forget how it all began, and to discard Bitcoin from the accounts, believe me, it's still very early.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Invest in different ICO is good idea but ICO is new project, new coin and need proof to face real market. I'll not stop you to invest in ICO but most ICO project are fail ( scam ) and rest of them don't have significant price and volume. So, if want to invest, please replace your money into bitcoin and second coin ( eth, ltc, xmr ) because they already have good history and survive until now. Think again and hope you agree with me.
Activity: 140
If we analyze the people who joined and used other coin or any ICO's it is also beyond the reason which is the cause is from bitcoin, I don't think that future of any types of coin can overtake bitcoin, because any kinds of coins are only something like a follower of bitcoin business, they are like basically base on bitcoin. And without bitcoin they are something useless.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
No one knows. Some people says Ethereum will be beat Bitcoin. I don't think so any currency can beat Bitcoin. Beacuse all trading sites based with Bitcoin as a main currency. Just look at coinmarketcap, Bitcoin marketcap is more than 2x in coinmarketcap. But we have a risk something will happen in future.
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
i think btc will keep its position ahead of other coins , but in terms of ROI , other coins will yield so much profits than btc . Anyway i think ETH should be in the position of btc !
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Investing in other other ICO is actually wise, sticking to bitcoin will not cause you to maximize profit. Im actually diversifying my invest, i have lonh term investment coin and also short term one which I usually use for buying goods and services. I still dont see a new coin beating  bitcoin, that might actually happen but bitcoim will still belong to one of the best established coins. A new technilogy might fo and if it will cover the weakness and some issues of bitcoin, peiple might choose it. Transaction would be one of the best factor to be develop, surely great number of people will transfer
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
investing in different ICO's is a goid thing to do , its good to diverse all the investments in different ICO's which we could have a bigger profits from it and make more earning from it. Because when investing in different ICO's will have a bigger percentage that we could have a success. But i think that there will no other altcoins can beat what bitcoin attain in the industry of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will remain in the number one spot.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

It is not practical to invest blindly into every ICO... not all of them will succeed and you may lose a lot of money. The best practice is to invest into ICOs that you believe will become successful in the future. You can determine that by checking their roadmap, finding out how active the developers are, and speculate whether the coin features will be in high demand in the future. You need to do a lot of research.

There are many new project but not many will survive. One type will always remain in demand are privacy coins. In my own humble opinion, DeepOnion is relatively a new coin, yet the developers achieved huge milestones since its inception in August 2017. The coin is based on providing anonymous transactions via Tor, as a robust privacy platform. DeepOnion features many innovative features that are currently being copied by other older coins. DeepOnion is still being airdropped to the public for free, you can join the airdrop now.
Activity: 171
Maybe, because we do not know what happen next. We can't conclude if bitcoin will still number one,because people will base on the good things that gave to them or the advantages of bitcoin that they needs,if other coins will do more advantages maybe bitcoin will beat by other coins.
Activity: 28
Maybe in the future, but for me bitcoin will remain as the king of cryptocurrency for a long time. You can see that the market cap dominance is going up steadily, even though the altcoins are getting more and more popular than before. People are realizing that Bitcoin is a "safe bet" and there are too many altcoins that the chance of picking "the one" is very low. 2017 was a great year for altcoins, but that's it in my opinion.

Not to mention that bitcoin's security is the GOLD STANDARD in crypto. There may be other coins faster and cheaper than bitcoin, but usually they pay a high price in security to achieve such speed / low transaction fees
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I don't think any altcoin will surpass bitcoin and if it does happen to occur, it would cause serious chaos in the industry.  People will panic as though it was Armageddon.  Bitcoin is King and as long as the King is happy, stable and well, altcoins will be able to prosper. 
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
I don't know if it is possible but i think it is possible but the i think the coins that will beat bitcoin in the future is not yet released. It is just a matter of time when people started to change their funds to the famous coins but for now this is just an imagination. Price range of bitcoin makes it to the top of market cap and as people were looking to it they were tend to invest to it rather than to other altcoins. Well, it depends actually to the people who are more into at trading with short-term or long-term investments.
Jump to: