Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 69. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 100
There is so many coins that claimed to be the next bitcoin the first after, the best coin in the universe and etc. But I am a realist, so I believe only in the things I can see by my eyes, and I see by my eyes, that bitcoin is still number one cryptocurrency in the world.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I do not believe that there will be a coin that can overtake bitcoin... no. I think the Ethereum, Yes, will be able to overtake the new coin, which will be much more perfect. But we'll stay and see.
I also do not think that in the future there will be coins that can beat bitcoin,
I think for all the coins it is very difficult to beat the bitcoin,
which is important we still follow the course of its development to be more clear
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not less competitive, Bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset.

nothing is impossible, also, the world of the cryptocurrency is fluctuating so there's a big chance that the bitcoin will replace by another coin. maybe not now because we know that the bitcoin is the leader and the alternative coins is just a follower. it impossible for now to replace a bitcoin but I know one day there's a coin that can beat the bitcoin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not less competitive, Bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I do not believe that there will be a coin that can overtake bitcoin... no. I think the Ethereum, Yes, will be able to overtake the new coin, which will be much more perfect. But we'll stay and see.
copper member
Activity: 196
I am not sure what will  be happened  in future. but the popularity of bit coin and best  performance of their  projects no doubt any other  coins can  beat them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
We cannot say anything right now, because among the existing Altcoins I don’t think there is any which can replace Bitcoin. But future is uncertain some coin might come up which would be capable of replacing cryptocurrencies. The coin should have a great and unique idea behind it to attract the investors to such an extent that they prefer it over Bitcoin. Moreover we need bitcoin to fail for other coins to succeed over bitcoin.
Activity: 154
This is certainly possible and in many aspects, it was the emergence of alternative digital currencies that contributed to the situation that looks like this. And yet, I would not advise you to forget how it all began, and to discard Bitcoin from the accounts, believe me, it's still very early.
Activity: 53
I think that Ethereum will take the place of bitcoin and will be the leader in the future.
Activity: 58
Yes, if bitcoin still remains the same, then I believe that it will soon be surpassed by other cryptocurrencies. The survival of the fittest is the norm in every industry. I believe that there will be enough competition and the industry will develop better and better. I hope to see this industry reach a new height.
Activity: 224
There are very beautiful projects. In the future one will surely pass.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
Bitcoin is the main coin of all cryptocurrency. Maybe in the future there will be another strong coin like Bitcoin but I don't think this can happen in the coming years.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset
Bitcoin is very much the number one coin in the markets, it would not get defeated that easily because a lot of people want the coin.
Activity: 30
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset
Activity: 251
With the way that bitcoin is going, if it does not start evolving like all of the other coins then people will start losing faith in the coin. if people start losing faith, then people are not putting money in it which drops the value of the coins. Unless the project keeps growing, then some other coins might end up taking over bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I think bitcoin is king and also the highest value, I do not think anyone can beat the bitcoin position. most likely eth is also a good coin and also the journey is still long. may also eth also can replace bitcoin position, but also takes a long time.
Activity: 144
Many projects are very promising, but bitcoin is the most powerful and popular project in the crypto market. I like Ethereum technology
Activity: 140
Its very less likely to happen in my opinion, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the main source to trade into other coin. The presence of bitcoin is very strong.

In the future nobody can predict what will happen. But in my own opinion bitcoin will be stronger as time pass by because bitcoin is that main currency of all digital coins. Maybe there's some competition but I think bitcoin will prevail.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Its true that any other altcoin can easily overcome bitcoin in the near future. but currently its very hard to achieve this position because bitcoin is constantly being improved such as the lightning network just came out (its in beta stage but still) we can see how much importance it gets and so developers spend most of their time with this coin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Of course, investing in altcoins is a very profitable business. You can make X10 profit in a short time by investing in icos. In addition, investing in one cryptocurrency you have a great chance to lose everything. Therefore, it is necessary to invest in different projects. But I doubt any altcoin will beat bitcoin. If this happens, then at least 10-20 years.
Pages:
Jump to: