Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 70. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 256
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Some of the ICOs gave unbelievably high returns during 2017. But nowadays, the returns have gone down quite considerably. I am not sure whether this is due to the prevailing market conditions or a slowdown in the ICO sphere.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the king. I don't see any "flippening", at least for the next 2 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Lol, i think is never ! I don't think any coin can beat Bitcoin in the near future because Bitcoin is the king of all crypto market and Bitcoin is the mother currency of all altcoins, all altcoins depend on Bitcoin and also the market. I know that we could not predict the future but as I can see, Bitcoin will be on top and no one could make it down and can't beat it.
Activity: 7
I don't think other coins beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Yes, maybe Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin soon. I think you can choose to invest in Ethereum, which is a very promising currency, and I believe it can bring us a lot of wealth.
Activity: 420
There is lott who is coins in the crypto market who are performing excellent but i believe bitcoin is the best it has great potential  and  near future i don't think any coin can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
It can happen, nothing lasts forever. But if this happens, it will not be sooner, at least 5 years from now. While the position of the biton is not discussed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Most probably. I think bitcoins will be one day overthroned by some well developed and sustainable alt coin. It would be probably cheaper and more friendly for investors specially having the necessary features for a peaceful and cheap transfer pf cryptocurrency. It will take time, but as of now, all hail bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
there are some chances, cryptocurrency is still developing and there might be a chance that a great altcoin that can beat bitcoin will be created.
If I myself never even think that in the future anyone can compete with bitcoin,
I think it's very difficult to be able to compete with bitcoin,
although it is ethereum but still difficult
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
bitcoin is the best and also have the biggest price and keep improving, compared to other coin its great but bitcoin is the best.

never bitcoin will not yield to the leading position, it is clear from the fact that its value is several times higher than the cost of its closest competitors, it says a lot.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
there are some chances, cryptocurrency is still developing and there might be a chance that a great altcoin that can beat bitcoin will be created.
Activity: 196
Well, this is a wonderful question that can get everyone thinking, i just feel that bitcoin has come to stay. it has actually stood the test of time, so i don't think any other coin can beat BTC. yes its no news that there will competitions against bitcoin, but despite the fall in price of bitcoin today it is still the giant striving higher.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
Every coins here really exhibit great potential in every way like showing us that every one of those coins are very promising however, the potential of these are reflected in  the rates of its exchanges and its price, since bitcoin affects all of the prices, that means bitcoin is the most influential one and it will kinda remain like that.
Activity: 104
I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset
Activity: 85
bitcoin is the best and also have the biggest price and keep improving, compared to other coin its great but bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 98
I am optimistic about the currency is Ethereum and EOS, I think this is the most promising two currencies beyond Bitcoin, they have many good features Bitcoin does not have, such as smart contracts
There are always a possibility of any other coins will replace bitcoin. But to make it real that coins should be innovative and has better technology than bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
I dont know if there will be ever a coin who will have more value then bitcoin. But im sure that in future there will be another altcoin who will be more famous then bitcoin.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Maybe, but for now bitcoin still remains king. Although most have been suggesting that BCH will beat bitcoin. Well, let's just wait and see.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Future is uncertain, so we can't say anything to early but yes it is law of market that anything which gives u profit can take the place of other ,,, and if other coin  will give the good result in the future then it may be possible that will take its place.
Pages:
Jump to: