Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 67. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I also think it is a good idea.. But be careful before invest to an ICO.... Because some of ICO"S can be spam .. Also sometimes he price of a coin can be going down than the ICO price of that coin. so Before investing , read the whitepaper and get an idea about the project..
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well, it is a question, of which answer might change in the future. For now, there is no such perspective altcoins, as Bitcoin was. Even Etherum will not beat Bitcoin (using nowadys knowledge).
Activity: 602
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Investing on the ICOs is really good idea but don't expect your token value to go to the moon because most of the token will lose its value when it listed on exchanges,so if you can find which token can ability to have expensive price in the future then it is good idea but for me investing on ICO is good only for short term investments.
with other coins that try to keep growing much more rapidly will surely be able to overtake and take over Bitcoin in the future to become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon and become a major coin in the Cryptocurrency market. thereby requiring increased support for current coins.
Activity: 106
it is possible but it is very difficult to be realized in this year or next year. bitcoin is considered everyone as the first coin for investment. if there is a better coin in the technology it might happen.
Activity: 98
The whole Cryptosphere is still new and welcomes new development... We never can tell the next technology coming into cryptos and thats gonna be a game changer, who knows? It might leave bitcoin behind, being a starter doesn't mean you're gonna stay ontop. Just my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
investing in different ICO is quite risky, but it is a great option to earn more profit. Who knows the token you invest will take a lead in the future, and maybe it can compete with coins like ethereum, ripple, neo and maybe as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
I honestly think that there's no way they could beat the almighty Bitcoin. Since it is the world's first ever digital currency and the price gap is way ahead of the others like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, NEO, Bitcoin Cash and so on, I don't think it's possible in the next several years to a decade. Despite how good they are, they can't get past Bitcoin's price. Just my two satoshis.

No doubt it is the world's first ever digital currency but is it really so far way ahead of the others like Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Bitcoin Cash? Yes in terms of Market Cap there is a big difference, but we have seen how fast values can vaporise in this market and in terms of technology, Bitcoin is outdated...does not even have smart contracts...it needs to evolve or will be likely overtaken, even though this is not going to happen over night
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
judging by the latest rate of bitcoin, its price will continue to decline. despite the decrease in bitcoin, other promising altcoins, for example, Ethereum, EOS and NEO, show growth, so we can say that if bitcoin depreciates, the downstream altcoins will move higher.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
It is impossible to beat bitcoin. Now there is hardly a coin that can be compared with bitcoin. Most coins are just following.
Activity: 112
I think this is very possible, but it will only be further in the future because bitcoin is a proxy for cryptocurrencies in the present situation. It affects the price of many cryptocurrencies. For the time being, none of the other cryptocurrencies can Replace bitcoin
Activity: 62
I think Litecoin might have a chance. I am talking about market cap obviously, because price will of course always be lower than BTC unless sth unexpected happens. But I think LTC's potential is still underestimated.
Activity: 94
It remains to be seen what the future have for crypto as a whole, but it will take a lot to beat BTC, especially by an alt that isn't as established, i think BTC will remain at the top for a very long time
Activity: 111
I do not think that will ever happen. Since all altcoins follow the bitcoin, I mean that if bitcoin decreases then altcoins might come too. I think that bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency, so if anyone beat a bitcoin I think it would be very difficult.
Activity: 434
I think this is impossible to achieve. I don't believe bank coins can go beyond Bitcoin. Because no one can go beyond Bitcoin, except for bank coins. Even if you exceed Bitcoin, it does not mean Bitcoin has no value. I believe Bitcoin is still very expensive.
Activity: 79
hard to say. this time the other coin have a little value price on the market. and only ethereum and bitcoin i think have a high value. i don't about future but maybe if we see the situation in here i think that its can't be true.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Your question is very extensive. Bitcoin will certainly be surpassed in the future, but it may take decades.
This can happen already this year. If the ethereum overcomes the limit of one million transactions per second, then the ethereum can take the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
It's very difficult to predict it, but I think bitcoin can last very long be the leader of all crypto coins. I think for the next 5 years bitcoin will remain the foremost.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
This may well happen, now a lot of interesting projects are being developed.The bitcoin is gradually losing its domination
Activity: 126
Right now i don't think any altcoin can beat Bitcoin (in one or two years), the altcoin most likely is ETH, with large communities and projects base in platform of ETH
Activity: 70
in the presence of another coin or a new coin may not be able to beat the bitcoin in the future. because in the future of course bitcoin will be much increased more valuable than other coins because for now bitcoin is very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: