Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 68. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Yes, maybe Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin soon. I think you can choose to invest in Ethereum, which is a very promising currency, and I believe it can bring us a lot of wealth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think in the future, many coins will be able to exceed the volume of bitcoin, because they carry more functionality. perhaps this coin will not be Ethereum, and none of the existing coins. Wait
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
I think bitcoin, nobody is able to rank bitcoin, because all coin coin depends on bitcoin value, because while bitcoin will decrease, it will decrease coin coin too, so bitcoin is coin which will be popular in the future.

Yes. Not possible. Any one coin will be not reach the bitcoin place. It good future saving. Coming future bitcoin will be touch the high value. then all coin follow the bitcoin. Bitcoin king of all coin. So not easy to reach the bitcoin. It alway number one of the coin. Most of the people believe the bitcoin. Now bitcoin price going down. But people will be believe next time it will be increase the price. So people check the price day by day.
Activity: 81
I think bitcoin, nobody is able to rank bitcoin, because all coin coin depends on bitcoin value, because while bitcoin will decrease, it will decrease coin coin too, so bitcoin is coin which will be popular in the future.
Activity: 70
I believe we cannot rule out some possibilities of this happening probably in the future but it is very slim. Bitcoin still remain on the top of the list still maintaining a very wide gap between itself and the next on the list. If this will still happen at all, its going to be a far future not a near one
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Yup its quite possible as nothing is permanent to exist.ETH is another good coin with innovative smart contract feature.If in future ETH or any other coin come in with something innovative than BTC then certainly BTC will be dethrone but it will take time as currently there is no coin which is match-able with BTC.
Activity: 362
I agree with that, things changes infact the only permanent thing in this world is change. So, I am open with that possibility that sooner or later theres a coin that will beat bitcoin. Besides market will also changes

Your words are so good for my ears comma glad to see some adequate guy here. This changes are taking place and the only way for us to stay on top of the wave, is to keep being sensitive and flexible for all those changes.
Activity: 98
I think NEO and ETH will have the ability beat BTC in the future. But no one can predict this because market such a mess.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I honestly think that there's no way they could beat the almighty Bitcoin. Since it is the world's first ever digital currency and the price gap is way ahead of the others like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, NEO, Bitcoin Cash and so on, I don't think it's possible in the next several years to a decade. Despite how good they are, they can't get past Bitcoin's price. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As the capability and of new projects mate, i think as many of them launching everyday, bitcoin will be number 1 always.we seen that bitcoin is more regulated the price compared to other coins. Yes some coins will get huge price when launches in some markets but not all of them mate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
yes also why we are not trying to invest in other altcoin. I agree with you . . it would not hurt us to try who knows we got the diamonds, many investors hesitate and nobody who ventured themselves afraid of the results in the can and prefer a certain altcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The fact that the championship bitkoin not forever - that's for sure.  But what can replace it is a big question!
Activity: 294
Easily,if Bitcoin doesn`t progress and expand.At this moment BTC isn`t the best way to save your money or to spend them because of many reasons(txs, fees, etc)
Ethereum has real usability now as a platform, and such projects which have real use in the future, will be in demand. (VeChain as an example, maybe EOS, all projects with their platform and infrastructure)
Activity: 15
Your question is very extensive. Bitcoin will certainly be surpassed in the future, but it may take decades.
Activity: 362
 I think, there is no need to overcome bitcoin. There is a huge need of new prospective technologies and competitors, there is a need of great new era of economic, there is no need to overcome bitcoin after all
Activity: 70
Of course yes, we dont know what will happen in the future, some coins may rise drastically that can result to lead bitcoin ahead. Many coins are being generated nowadays and we do not know what will happen to those thousands of coins, some may fail but  some also succeed. No one knows.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
The answer is not Bitcoin is king and will remain. This is the gold of crypto-currency... Ethereum will follow, NEO , EOS, WAN, ICON ADA. I cannot wait to see that.

I also think it will be next gen blockchains fighting for the throne tomorrow and it will exciting to watch how these games play out. This year I don't see the throne in danger but bitcoin needs some improvements to stay on top long term.
Activity: 62
I believe we cannot rule out some possibilities of this happening probably in the future but it is very slim. Bitcoin still remain on the top of the list still maintaining a very wide gap between itself and the next on the list. If this will still happen at all, its going to be a far future not a near one
Activity: 94
hard to say. this time the other coin have a little value price on the market. and only ethereum and bitcoin i think have a high value. i don't about future but maybe if we see the situation in here i think that its can't be true.
Activity: 91
Here is  the fact the bitcoin is the leader in the crypto currency market.
Pages:
Jump to: