Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 71. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Which kind of cryptocurrency can become the leader in the future can not be estimated, but now there are many good cryptocurrencies, I think that in the future to be able to surpass Bitcoin tokens must be stable, with a certain scientific and technological content!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Most of them still do. They invested by investing for a reason why many people are joining altcoin or bitcoin.But I'll stick to my thoughts about the fact the bitcoin is the leader in the crypto currency market.

all leaders are temporary  Wink
Activity: 10
Most of them still do. They invested by investing for a reason why many people are joining altcoin or bitcoin.But I'll stick to my thoughts about the fact the bitcoin is the leader in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
The answer is not Bitcoin is king and will remain. This is the gold of crypto-currency... Ethereum will follow, NEO , EOS, WAN, ICON ADA. I cannot wait to see that.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
it is not impossible that someone will be able to compete with bitcoin in the future but I do not think it will actually happen. Even if there is, I do not think anyone's interest in bitcoin will decrease.
Activity: 168
I do not think that some kind of coin will beat Bitcoin. Everything is attached to bitcoin now, and no matter how much they say that the transactions are going for a long time, and there is big commission, it’s still more and more gaining popularity.
Activity: 140
You must research first the background, team and whitepaper of the ICOs which you prefer to invest with because no one know if it will be succeed in the future but if it is a good ICOs then it surely success.
Activity: 154
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Investing on the ICOs is really good idea but don't expect your token value to go to the moon because most of the token will lose its value when it listed on exchanges,so if you can find which token can ability to have expensive price in the future then it is good idea but for me investing on ICO is good only for short term investments.
The other Altcoin will definitely be very capable with its increased perks to overtake Bitcoin in the future. for this development, it would be very profitable to earn coins with such an increasing development. because it will produce a high price and able to overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
the  other coins will catch up with bitcoin it could be, but what they overtake depends on all the same on financial injections and interest from buyers. it all depends on how our world will change in the future and on what sphere will be the economic landmark
Activity: 175
Maybe yes and maybe no because we don't know what will happen in the future.The price of the bitcoin and altcoins are unpredictable and it is volatile.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
I think it is always smart to distribute your risk, but you should be careful not to invest in too many ICOs. They are the same as startup companies, and 95% fail. Put some of your money into tried and true coins like big baby BTC.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Other coins? If one coin may be lucky, but even that only from a big firm who are even more ahead from bitcoin in bloockchain technology, but even that in the distant future, where people will actually start use blockchain and not looking only for the money...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the ethereum now has good chances to be in the next year to take the place of the Bitcoin, although it is still difficult to imagine it. I suppose it should be untill summer 2020
Activity: 252
In my opinion, in the future, such cybercurrencies as etherium will be more popular than bitcoin because they are more practical.
Activity: 48
You may join another ICO. But is the ICO as good as ICO in Bitcoin ?. I'm not sure you'll succeed in the ICO. The best Crypto is still held by Bitcoin. There will be no mama coins that can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 176
I do not collect all the coins. I'm studying the project. If I see a perspective, then I buy it or participate in bounty
Activity: 196
Of course, investing in different coins is very good, many of them will rise, but I think that bitcoin will be a leader for a long time.
Activity: 588
I think that no one can replace bitcoin. This is the strongest coin that has appeared for a long time and people are used to this coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
Investing in different ICOs has profit, provided one is sure of a good ICO. Still, bitcoin is still leading & will continue to be leading, other coins follow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
There are so many currencies with great potential!
For example, such coins as UTNP, HBZ, Storm
But in order to make a profit it will be necessary to wait a couple of years
Pages:
Jump to: