Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 72. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
no coins will beat bitcoin in the future. because the bitcoin price is higher than the other coin from the beginning of the bitcoin appears. certainly in the future bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

We can not know which project will be very successful. But in general, I think that sooner or later some other coin will take the place of BTC. They all strive to improve all disadvantages of the BTC and to develop. That's why I think this will happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
I personally think bitcoin will hold its position as it is one coin on which so much black market.But still there are Ethereum and neo who have already zavoevali market.As there are many and drugich coins which are worth our attention
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
you should try to invest in different icons aside from investing in bitcoin. I don't think you can exceed Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a leader in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
It is unclear, here you do not who will not tell, do not go to any fortune-teller,in fact,it all depends on the mood of investors and the market,on the contrary,that all countries and States recognize the cue ball, and will begin to use it as the main, and then the price of it will fly into space
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
I think eos will have a bright future in the world of crypto and I am very sure of that, I am a little trying to invest in eos coins
Activity: 49
probably yes. They represent a different way to use blockchain technolgy like mastenodes for dash, ringct for monero, solidity and so easy smart contract for ethereum
Activity: 54
Everything is possible, no one can predict but for now bitcoin is very strong, it's hard for other coin to beat bitcoin but nothing is impossible
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Of course some coin is going to beat Bitcoin in the future as nothing stays at the top forever. But I don't agree with your idea of investing in ICOs as currently ICOs are the worst kind of investment with most of the ICO projects failing or exit scamming. You are better off just gambling with your money than investing in ICOs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
No, there has not beet any coin which can beat bitcoin. Most of the coins and tokens depend on its market. Rates keep changing with its ups and downs. Similarly bitcoin is at the top in crypto market. it has many features so people like it. Its demand will be increased in the coming time.
Activity: 140
Dear all,
That's able to, but not sure. The BTC is very strong.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I don't think that other coins will beat bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was made and it is the greatest cryptocurrency that is why a lot of investors would like to invest in bitcoin. But i see ethereum can be good as bitcoin because it has a potential to have a good value in the near future.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
There's always a possibility that it will happen but for now, it will take so much power before bitcoin gets defeated by any other existing coins. We should just keep on supporting bitcoin amidst the possibility of losing on coin sooner in the future which is so far from happening for now. Let us hope for the best of bitcoin and other coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Most altoins are technically better than Bitcoin, I hope Bitcoin improves but there's no reason that it can't be overtaken by a different coin/token.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
We cannot say what be the coins can beat bitcoin in the future. Since there are many coins in the market if I am about to invest I will still choose bitcoin and top altcoin in the market. Bitcoin is still the coin as top leading over the years we can guess but until now it is the best investment.
Yes, because in the past and from this date no one has been prove how much safe their blockchain and it advantage to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the one who can make all alts dump in this i don't think other coins can make bitcoin dump because of their system.
Activity: 168
I think it's time to invest money in existing coins instead of investing in ICO because now there's a lot of deception and therefore you need to be very careful.
Activity: 91
I think bitcoin, nobody is able to rank bitcoin, because all coin coin depends on bitcoin value, because while bitcoin will decrease, it will decrease coin coin too, so bitcoin is coin which will be popular in the future. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 81
In the future it is likely to be replaced because Bitcoin has too many shortcomings, it is not suitable for fast transactions and so on!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I think no. The way I can observe the market is that all altcoins are very dependent to Bitcoin’s price.Everytime I see Bitcoin falls, almost all altcoins are down too. Its just that they are dependent to Bitcoin transactions in different exchanges.Hoping in future this behavior they have will change.
Activity: 112
Possible. Ethereum is coming in great. Another reason why I invested in Chozun 途赞.
Pages:
Jump to: