Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 12. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
On the off chance that these altcoins are appropriately oversee and advanced for good then this altcoins developing in the coin market will have an opportunity to beat bitcoin later on, if bitcoin will going to got low from its administrations that may going to occurred yet everything relies upon the general population who will assess this coins later on to come.
Activity: 232
Of course it is promising. I think it's likely that other coins will actually be able to outperform bitcoin, but it's still not that likely. It seems to me that it is worth investing, but you can not invest everything that you have
Activity: 196
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency. I think you can invest in other coins, but do not go too far. I think that the best coin after bitcoin is Ethereum and there is no other option yet. I don't think it's worth selling all the bitcoin right away
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
currently in the market, I have not seen a coin that can beat bitcoin in the future, bitcoin still have the highest dominance in the crypto market, I will agree with you on this if another appears and share or compete with bitcoin on market dominance, but at the moment, bitcoin is still the number one coin and the future of all coins.
Yes, I also assert this, there will not be any coin that can defeat the BTC in the short or in the distant future. BTC is still the king of the cryptographic market, and they will strongly determine the value of the remaining coins. That is my personal prediction, but if you have a different opinion then just comment we also learn and exchange knowledge.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Investing in different ICOs is a standard way of investing money. For this there are ratings and comparisons. You will never guess which cryptocurrency will be the leader and which will not. This strategy of buying different coins is used by many traders.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The leader will always be one, bitcoin was the first and will be, bitcoin has many advantages and new coins just do not compare with it!
Activity: 392
Other coins will be very difficult to compete, bitcoin is too popular, and for a long time will be in the first place. Now bitcoin sets the course.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
when adoption of some good project start having high users they can grow fast and might surprise us all, Adoption is the next wave of Price!! any project that gains global user base too like 1 billion users globally the price can be incredibility high.. now is too know what project will be able to achieve such
Activity: 560
At the moment, this is not the best idea, since most ICOS are fraud, and the remaining projects release their token to the exchange at a price 10 times cheaper.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
currently in the market, I have not seen a coin that can beat bitcoin in the future, bitcoin still have the highest dominance in the crypto market, I will agree with you on this if another appears and share or compete with bitcoin on market dominance, but at the moment, bitcoin is still the number one coin and the future of all coins.
Activity: 420
Maybe there will be coins that can overcome BTC some day. But now it's hard to predict, and currently it is very difficult to recommend some ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Someone will definitely surpass Bitcoin, but it will not be soon ... in the next couple of years this will not happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
A very large number of coins in altcoins and especially a lot of those coins that do not cost anything and the strongest coins are now represented and the top 10 and those that everyone is talking about.But the most important question here is what projects to invest in! I will say that you can talk a little bit and we will see that you need to invest in companies that have a good source material and of course it is a product needed by society! Yes it may take years until the coin will not grow,but it's money and the money loves patient people!
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
There is no possibility of beating bitcoin by other coins in near future. I think Bitcoin will remain as the number 1 cryptocurrency for the next 10 years at least and only then, if any huge usable currency comes in the market, it may beat.
Activity: 504
Maybe it will happen, I mean that Bitcoin would be overtaken by some cryptocurrencies. We are not talking about near future but about long perspectives. Right now I am trying to find good new coins to invest in.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250

A long debate has been seeing with this topic. For me, bitcoin still lasts on the future. It already proven its power in influencing people around the globe. It already given to us the amenythist that it can offer us 

To me, when a coin can be replaced, thinking: Bitcoin is not the property to store anymore, then I think there will be another coin to replace it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

A long debate has been seeing with this topic. For me, bitcoin still lasts on the future. It already proven its power in influencing people around the globe. It already given to us the amenythist that it can offer us 
Activity: 67
I think that Bitcoin will not surpass anyone. At least now they have not come up with a worthy alternative that could somehow overshadow this giant. Plus, people can all write a lot on the forum about Altcoins, but dream about Bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I assume 't anticipate that desire bechance as bitcoin is a digital currentness that has superiority in designation of sum supplying that is extremely regional and buoy be finished representing various expenditure way round the planet so I anticipate it desire be extremely hard to meter bitcoin.
Activity: 406
You have to understand all the risks that all the ICO movement carries now. Since not all of them will bring their case to the end and you can instead profit to receive losses. As for opportunities, Yes, if you invest in good projects at the initial stage, you can earn excellent money in the future. But the thing is that now it has become very difficult to determine where a good ICO is and where it is not... So in their actions need to be as confident and accurate.
Pages:
Jump to: