Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 11. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Nobody knows how the fate of Bitcoin in the future. Most likely, he will remain the first and most demanded among all, but this does not mean that there will not be many competitors around him who will fight with him for the first place.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Every day it becomes more and more possible, because every day people are starting to understand that BTC is a project that is a link, I think that it’s still possible, but everything will depend on the BTC project
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I certainly doubt that bitcoin someone will replace bitcoin is a very strong coin, no one even managed to get ahead of bitcoin capitalization because bitcoin Creator can say cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I do not think that some kind of coin can replace bitcoin.BTC will stay on top for a very long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
Bitcoin is king, and I doubt that there will be some kind of coin that can kill him. I think that people trust bitcoin more than other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Some coins like ETH has very advance technology if compare with BTC and the usage also more variety if compare with BTC, thus it is believe that altcoins may able to beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 238
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I am sure that Bitcoin technology will be outdated in many issues. The same Ethereum and XRP in many respects is superior to Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
I think Bitcoin is the strongest coin, so I’m sure that no coin can kill him. It seems to me that Bitcoin has become very strong this year.
nothing is impossible in the crypto world, anything can happen, including if there is an altcoin that can replace the position of bitcoin, but for now it seems that it will be very difficult, because only bitcoin prices are very stable compared to other altcoins
no cpin xan remain the best forever so it is not a surprise taht you will see a lot of kings and queens while working i  the cryptocurrency wolrd
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
bitcoin is not going to be the fisrt forever and it is quite logica? so i think that we will find some answers in the future inly
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
nothing is impossible in the crypto world, anything can happen, including if there is an altcoin that can replace the position of bitcoin, but for now it seems that it will be very difficult, because only bitcoin prices are very stable compared to other altcoins
Activity: 160
For me BTC could be replace with EOS. This coin is stronger than ETH now and the future depends on this situation that show lack of popularity of ETH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
There is a possibility to be done in the long future.
We cant close the doors to any possibilities.
Remember on how NOKIA fall in the market?
they did nothing wrong but also did nothing good to stay in the competition,.
Activity: 395
In my opinion about the crypto market that Bitcoin and the Altcoins occupy most. The Altcoins want to gain Bitcoin's position requires the following factors. Independence of price and non-dependence, value must be large, market capitalization must be number one, meet the trend of the times like Bitcoin. There is probably a huge gap between Bitcoin and the Altcoins.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Not all of them but I consider that one promising altcoin will be able to do it because it is developing faster than BTC now and its value is growing faster as well.
Activity: 392

A long debate has been seeing with this topic. For me, bitcoin still lasts on the future. It already proven its power in influencing people around the globe. It already given to us the amenythist that it can offer us 

To me, when a coin can be replaced, thinking: Bitcoin is not the property to store anymore, then I think there will be another coin to replace it.
the other coins were able to produce many more developments with the large number of supporters who were present who continued to bring the change that made it the major coin. so very nice with emphasis on these coins into the coin is a mainstay in future to overtaking Bitcoin as well.
I think, we don't know for sure whether coin coins can beat bitcoin in the future. because it's difficult to guess the price of bitcoin in the future. maybe the coin can be superior to bitcoin because the price is relatively expensive.
Activity: 504
You will never guess which cryptocurrency will be the leader and which will not. This different coin buying strategy is used by many traders. Investing in various ICOs is a standard way to invest money. For this there are ratings and comparisons.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
If this happens, it will not happen soon, at least in 10 years, and maybe more. Perhaps Ethereum will soon surpass Bitcoin. I think you can invest in Ethereum, which is a very promising currency, and I believe that it can bring us a lot of wealth.

In my opinion ethereum is the coin that has the most potential to beat bitcoin, but now the marketcap bitcoin gap and second place ethereum are very far or more than the 5here marketcap ethereum, but if the performance of hundreds of ethereum-based tokens and exchanges improves then it doesn't take long.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform

A long debate has been seeing with this topic. For me, bitcoin still lasts on the future. It already proven its power in influencing people around the globe. It already given to us the amenythist that it can offer us 

To me, when a coin can be replaced, thinking: Bitcoin is not the property to store anymore, then I think there will be another coin to replace it.
the other coins were able to produce many more developments with the large number of supporters who were present who continued to bring the change that made it the major coin. so very nice with emphasis on these coins into the coin is a mainstay in future to overtaking Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 182
The world of crypto market is developing and creating with the passing day however we never realize what future pioneer crypto will be. What's more, there is something we can think about, bitcoin will be a pioneer for quite a while future. This doesn't imply that there won't be great cryptos in market.
Pages:
Jump to: