Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 85. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 11
I think depends upon the crypto currency and it’s uses because bitcoin now is in demand because of the uses and the price that good for the investors, and if other currency can beat it, who knows, we don’t know what will happen in the future but there is a possibility for sure.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Not at all. Even if there is a possibility for this to happen it is still very unlikely that it will happen. The margin that bitcoin surpasses all the other coins in the market with is way too high and there is just not enough money in one single altcoin project that will give it the kind of boost that bitcoin has received to get to the point that it is now, the gap is just too much.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

We need to know the existence of the bitcoin and how the history of the creation of this precious coins, bitcoin is very valuable coins to current and future later. According to my bitcoin will forever be the most expensive coin. Although we know nowadays lots of coin-coin are popping up, but other bitcoin will forever superior
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I think it's ETH. Ethereum is the premier cryptocurrency platform for smart contracts and “programmable” money. Accordingly, if Ether and the Ethereum Virtual Machine really do end up revolutionizing society from the ground up, they definitely can root out Bitcoin’s dominance. It could take many years, but it’s possible.
I think no coins can beat Bitcoin in the future, it will remain to be best coin and top to all cryptocurrency, even there new or old crypto's are become successful still will be much successful to all because Bitcoin is the reason why altcoin are show up and growing then competing to the Bitcoin. But the good about the other coin there are affordable but not all of them are have potential, so its better to check if that coin is really worth it and have potential.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Another coin can not help but beat the price of Bitcoin, but if the bitcoin price approaches, for example the price of ethereum coins is now almost $ 5000, because Bitcoin supply is limited, so other koj can not beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
According to my understanding, Bitcoin can not be defeated by other coins, because the popularity of bitcoin is higher when compared with coins or other altcoins, let alone Bitcoin suplay is very limited.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think it's ETH. Ethereum is the premier cryptocurrency platform for smart contracts and “programmable” money. Accordingly, if Ether and the Ethereum Virtual Machine really do end up revolutionizing society from the ground up, they definitely can root out Bitcoin’s dominance. It could take many years, but it’s possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has held the top position and made it its own for a long period of time.and is still getting from strength to strength, its currently very difficult to seeother coins overtaking BTC, the gap it has another coins in terms of the market cap and value is way to large to be closed that easily, It will take something very special for another coin to come up and beat BTC, and dethrone it from the top spot, This is cryptocurrency though and anything is possible, so we cant rule out the possibility
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The only reason to invest in different coins, except bitcoin, is the opportunity to earn more money due to the potentially greater growth of quotations. But the risks of losing capital in this case increase at times due to higher volatility of altcoins.
Potential to beat bitcoin is in those altcoins, which are technologically superior, which have a good idea and behind which there is a good team. Especially if this team is constantly engaged in developing its network, improving its coins.
Activity: 89
If these altcoins are properly manage and promoted for good then this altcoins emerging in the coin market will have a chance to beat bitcoin in the future, if bitcoin will going to got low from its services that might gonna happened but it all depends on the people who will evaluate this coins in the future to come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
If there will be one out of the coin out there, it should have gone above bitcoin by now, maybe it is yet to be lunch. And again what i think about this is that bitcoin seems to be the father in the crypto world, while the rest stands as children, and in reality father  seems to have more than then his children for sometime, there will be a time the children will start having when father start getting old. So bitcoin is still gonna drop the chance for another coin. But we're still expecting that great one. 
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
It makes sense. Since we did not have time to buy bitcoin for $ 2, and did not even have time to buy $ 100 ... and many did not even buy for $ 1000, now for them investing in new projects is the only option to make x1000. And to become a millionaire with only a thousand dollars. Bitcoin can grow at times ten, hardly more, from the current cost. And new projects can grow a hundred or a thousand times.
Activity: 532
Bitcoin is main of all altcoin, so no one of altcoin can beat bitcoin on price and always bitcoin on high price. Every altcoin price depend on bitcoin, so the altcoin price will be below of bitcoin, couldn’t be and never we see another altcoin have high price than bitcoin, many altcoin have listed in the market, but their price is half of bitcoin price,  we know bitcoincash have on high price but they have back to usually their price now.
Activity: 215
ETH is very close to this, I think a couple more years and it will dominate on the cryptocurrency market, of course if there is no new project with smart contracts.
Activity: 21
I believe there will be at least one coin to pass bitcoin's market cap this year. And if not this year, then next year. Telegram's ICO is poised for MASSIVE success. We can't invest in it without $25M, but keep your eye on it once it hits market.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
it is very difficult to predict what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the next few years. maybe they'll collapse. perhaps, bitcoin, on the contrary, will strengthen and continue to occupy the 1st place. nobody knows.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
As far as immediate future goes like hundred years from now, nobody really kniw. But from look of things, bitcoin seem to be tge dominant coin right now and the position of bitcoin might no change anytime soon! I will like to believe for now and in the nearest future, bitcoin will continue to dominate!
Activity: 124
Yes, maybe Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin soon. I think you can choose to invest in Ethereum, which is a very promising currency, and I believe it can bring us a lot of wealth.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
Its fine and make sure that you are joining a good ICO because if you just pick a random anonymous ICO then you will risk your funds. There are always a possibility that bitcoin would be replaced by others. We will see about that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

yes, there are coins today in the market that has the potential to surpass bitcoins and one of them is ethereum, eth coins is so hot today and i believe that it can surpass the value of bitcoins in the future due to its high demand.
Pages:
Jump to: