Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 87. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
if one may say, etherum is a coin that could possibly replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not less competitive, Bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The idea of holding an ICO is not just good, it is excellent. I think it is beneficial to all those who make projects and those who invest in Them only to find a good decent now very difficult. In the last time very many Scam.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

In this market mate, everything has a possibility of happening. I mean, many have claimed before that Ethereum would be the of the future, but look at it now, although it's one of the best coins around, it's still no match if you compare it with Bitcoin, but it's not always the end for altcoins to match Bitcoin. If one altcoin would gain massive support from the community as well as show gainful transactions, then it would not be too impossible to think that it can rise enough to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I believe that the best ICO are those aimed at the development of blockchain! These ICOS give maximum profit to investors. For example-Egretia (HTML5 Blockchain). I see great prospects in this project.
Activity: 322
Are you say that bitcoin is the father of crypto, digital gold. This is a monetary environment. If any coins are of great value in real use, these will get more capitalization than bitcoin. And popularity will lose its power.
Activity: 252
Of course, we can't know which coin will be the highest tomorrow. But I don't think the coin will be able to displace btc. Bitcoin will become the main currency of the cryptocurrency in the distant future.
Activity: 574
I think nothing beats the popularity of bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also the first coin made in the world and also very popular around the world, so I do not think other coins can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
Maybe! If this altcoins get rid of controlling center. That how bitcoin do and that is why bitcoin is really decentralized.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
I don't see any real competitor to BTC as the cryptomarket benchmark and store of value, not in observable future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

We can't really tell which ICO will take the lead in the future because a lot of ICO is not legit, I'm not saying all but I met many investors they were scammed. No one will beat the Bitcoin, because Japan's is one of those countries who supports bitcoin which it will not go down as hell. But who knows? the star might fall  Cheesy  Grin A Good ICOS has a very clear roadmap and they've taken care their investors no matter what happens. You have to pick wisely and do research before investing on it. The true success will always depend on how you will manage your investment just have patient on everything and timing is everything when it comes to selling and buying coins.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
there is no such altcoin
altcoin will remain an altcoin. bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and no one will replace it. in the future I think, but it will be after a 100 yrs from now before it happens.
Activity: 330
Certainly. I'm pretty sure of that. Though it is not known when this will happen. Now bitcoin has become less popular, if earlier it was 80% of the market, now it is 40%. Many coins make it a good competition.
Activity: 69
I think bitcoin, nobody is able to rank bitcoin, because all coin coin depends on bitcoin value, because while bitcoin will decrease, it will decrease coin coin too, so bitcoin is coin which will be popular in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
perhaps in the near future this also happens and the fault of the EOS. I am sure that it will be he who is the first in terms of capitalization and not someone else.
Activity: 179
It depends if the coins become an asset or they become a currency, or both. As a means of exchange, you can’t really beat the original utility token BTC.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currencies and other altcoins. We can see today that if bitcoin's price will go down, other altcoin's price will go down too. Altcoins' prices are depending on the price of bitcoin, as I observe time to time. If altcoin will beat bitcoin, there is only a small probability for it to happen.

To my mind, the first and most important thing to remember: after all, there will be only 21 million Bitcoins in the world. And it's a point. There will be other currencies that, having split from Bitcoin, will be miserable copies. In the world there is only one real Bitcoin. But yes, maybe in very far future Ethereum have a chance to beat Bitcoin, though, of course, we don't know exaclty.
Activity: 108
There is a possibility that the other coins can beat bitcoin in the future. We do not know what will happen in the next years and some coins also grow not only the bitcoin. Plus the market prices is not that stable some increases some decreases and go back again to normal.
Activity: 364
If person asks questions like if 'some altcoin' will replace or overcome Bitcoin I can be sure that their do not have a clue what is crypto about

I thought it would not be too fast, and I do not know which one. I usually rely on Ethereum, but nobody knows. And I personally believe that some other coins will take over BTC and we will have a new market leader
Activity: 224
of course bitcoin certainly is the leading crypto currency and in the future the probability that some other crypt will become a leader or at least compete, I do not know .... in my opinion this can only be done artificially by creating an agiotage
Pages:
Jump to: