Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 88. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I still believe in bitcoin,because bitcoin is already known to almost everyone in the world. Many investors now use bitcoin as a good asset for the future.

True, bitcoin will be the best for another couple of years. But in a very long term, who knows. Maybe bitcoin will lose its popularity and replaced by the other one.
Activity: 440
 I still believe in bitcoin,because bitcoin is already known to almost everyone in the world. Many investors now use bitcoin as a good asset for the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin will remain number one, nothing will be able to replace Bitcoin in the first position, Bitcoin is the first coin and its value is so high that it is very difficult to pursue.
Activity: 700
Anything can happen in the future, we never know which coin will take a lead in the future. But, i think it is not easy to take over the BTC position. BTC itself takes 8-9 years to achieve now and become a popular coin. Maybe some coins have potential, but it certainly takes a long time.
Activity: 210
I guess no one will beat the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of crypto. If that happens, that any altcoin passed the value of bitcoin that is a miracle and we should be happy for that. Smiley

Yes I agree. Bitcoin is known to be the most profitable crypto exist in the  market and even there are many crypto today introduce in the market but still no one can beat bitcoins popularity.
Activity: 4
I guess no one will beat the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of crypto. If that happens, that any altcoin passed the value of bitcoin that is a miracle and we should be happy for that. Smiley
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
I think Litecoin might have a chance. I am talking about market cap obviously, because price will of course always be lower than BTC unless sth unexpected happens. But I think LTC's potential is still underestimated.

Litecoin has potential to grow and i also like it. If i should choose 5 then litecoin is one of them.
When anybody ask me to choose only one then etherium is my choice. I know bitcoin is the best one but etherium is my first choice for investment.
Activity: 154
Well bitcoin has gone heads and shoulders above other coin. But with a good management team and great potential in terms of investment benefits that height can be reached and even beyound.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

The title of the topic and yours, undoubtedly the correct conclusion, have nothing to do with each other. Bitcoin is a coin that can be mined. Tokens ICO are not such, they are released immediately, and a limited number. I doubt that ICO tokens can outperform Bitcoin in terms of price and capitalization, and even more so the token will hardly become a universal currency similar to Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think you must hold some coins from top 10 maybe some day it will be but today bitcoin very popular. If who deserved exist like internet gold so this is just bitcoin.
Activity: 336
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

There are different ico's today who are releasing tokens in the market and since they are many well there is a probability that one of the coin there can really stand against bitcoin in the future if the majority of people will invest on it more than in btc.
Activity: 176
I think no coins can beat Bitcoin, because bitcoin is the parent of all coins and all coins will always follow where the bitcoin direction
if the bitcoin price rises then the price of another coin also rises otherwise if the bitcoin price falls then the coin price falls too
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
That's a good idea in case you have a big amount of money, but if you have a small amount it's better if you invest in just one coin because the profit will be hung if the investment was huge that's what I learned from my experience in investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I think so too because we do not know which ico will work and make us fortunate because even though ico has a good concept the risk of failure is still there not to mention there are many scam cases so from that join and invest in many ico is the best solution but still we must also be selective and careful in choosing ico that we will follow
investing in coin is the same as ico
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
only a single currency can overtake bitcoin in value. I think everyone knows what kind of coin, so I won't even speak about it. Of course, other developments are also allowed. For example bitcoin reload or something like that. That is, the transfer of bitcoin capital to another coin. Or merge with another.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
The only reason to invest in different coins, except bitcoin, is the opportunity to earn more money due to the potentially greater growth of quotations. But the risks of losing capital in this case increase at times due to higher volatility of altcoins.
Potential to beat bitcoin is in those altcoins, which are technologically superior, which have a good idea and behind which there is a good team. Especially if this team is constantly engaged in developing its network, improving its coins.

The fact is that all employment in the field of crypto-currency is very complex and has huge risks. Everyone who tries to earn with the help of crypto currency, must understand that he can How to become rich, and lose everything.
It all depends on where you invested your money. If your coins have prospects in the future and will have a stable price increase, then you have nothing to worry about losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The only reason to invest in different coins, except bitcoin, is the opportunity to earn more money due to the potentially greater growth of quotations. But the risks of losing capital in this case increase at times due to higher volatility of altcoins.
Potential to beat bitcoin is in those altcoins, which are technologically superior, which have a good idea and behind which there is a good team. Especially if this team is constantly engaged in developing its network, improving its coins.

The fact is that all employment in the field of crypto-currency is very complex and has huge risks. Everyone who tries to earn with the help of crypto currency, must understand that he can How to become rich, and lose everything.
Activity: 223
I dont know if there will be ever a coin who will have more value then bitcoin. But im sure that in future there will be another altcoin who will be more famous then bitcoin. There will be a altcoin, who will be able to be a everyday payment method for the whole world. SO these means that these coin will be technically much more complex then bitcoin or any other altcoin we know untill these day. So a coin like these, will be easily beat bitcoin in daily usement.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

We can already see today how some experts put Bitcoin Cash on the first place on the cryptocurrency market. A vivid example is Roger Ver. He has already converted most of his savings from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 122
I believe that they may technically surpass Bitcoin, but they will never replace Bitcoin in value.
Pages:
Jump to: