Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 86. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 250
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Investing in different ICO is a good way to make a profit but you need to pick a good one because when choosing a good ICO it consume a lot of time by reading white paper and learning about their project. But I can't see bitcoin can beat by the other crypto because bitcoin for me is still the basis of crypto but we never what will happen in the future so we need to collect more alts as long as we have chance.
for now this bitcoin is still one of the great coins and potentially, yet no other coin can beat bitcoin. but it's all unpredictable and it will surely surprise if there's another potentially good coin to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Investing in different ICO is a good way to make a profit but you need to pick a good one because when choosing a good ICO it consume a lot of time by reading white paper and learning about their project. But I can't see bitcoin can beat by the other crypto because bitcoin for me is still the basis of crypto but we never what will happen in the future so we need to collect more alts as long as we have chance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
No that is not possible for other coins for beat bitcoin in the future because this time the market is slow and the rates is decreases day by day but the bitcoin is the only coin which is high and the rates is increases day by day but if we have patience and trust in this work you will get a good profit definately.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
There are more and more competitive cryptocurrencies on the market. I don't know if the dominance of Bitcoin, the originator of cryptocurrency, can be maintained. If it stops, it may be replaced in the future.
Activity: 164
Theoretically it is possible to replace Bitcoin, but in reality it is difficult to act because Bitcoin is constantly improving and has already passed the test of the market. Being able to exist is also a miracle. In the social experiment, other copycats can only replace some of Bitcoin's application scenarios. The pet dog rewards and charity market, Fortune Currency business credits, and Swiss coins are a gateway, an agreement or technology.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
It is depend on the coins with a high potential in the market that maybe can beat bitcoin but I think their is non can beat bitcoin for now because most of the market needs bitcoin or the crypto market altcoins depend on bitcoin to their market price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
if we look at the current market conditions, of course the altcoin that has the potential to beat the bitcoin is its strongest competitor, the ethereum, because ethereum is always a runner up, and even the volume of the ethereum market can be said to grow rapidly, and continue to rise with bitcoin
Activity: 117
Yes we cannot say what will happen in the future, that bitcoin maybe beat with other coin but for now no other coin can beat bitcoin because it is the number and most popular crypto currency as of the moment. If there will be another coin that beat bictcoin, it will take time and we all know its not that easy.
Activity: 223
I think investing in ICO - is really a good idea because most tokens will lose their value on the exchange, so you can find tokens that can have the ability to have an expensive price in the future and I think there is a possibility that another coin will beat the bitcoin at price but still will remain king, the most popular and most widely used coins due to the first and most important coins.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
If Bitcoin succeeds, it can iteratively upgrade, absorbing all the advantages of all other digital currencies, and there is no need to replace it with another virtual currency.
If bitcoin fails, then the digital currency will prove to be infeasible, and the other digital currency does not exist.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

It's a possibility, though I think it will take many years for any other coin / token to beat BTC in price. However, I do see other coins beating BTC in becoming a globally accepted payment method (not sure which ones though).
Investing in different ICOs is a good idea, but be sure to do your research. Don't just invest on the next project that claims to be the next BTC. Find a project with a solid team, a concrete idea with realistic goals (I prefer if it is a product / project that is already out there, but it is important to remember: not every problem can be solved on the blockchain), and real world token applicability. Also, good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

it is not possible because the first currency bitcoin in the world and to take over its position is difficult because of the first coin bitcoin in crypto, maybe for its current growth is indeed decreasing and thus we can invest in bitcoin with long-term, maybe to beat its popularity can such as Ethereum which has fast growth and good popularity.
Activity: 25
I believe we cannot rule out some possibilities of this happening probably in the future but it is very slim. Bitcoin still remain on the top of the list still maintaining a very wide gap between itself and the next on the list. If this will still happen at all, its going to be a far future not a near one.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Thats what im doing now,i had bought coins even small amount just to have in my hands because i believe that one day this coins might have huge price..bitcoin started at a cent price and now it almost reached $20,000 so what if this they called shitcoins one day become a top coin?same reaction we will have of bitterness why not buying this before then
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
It is difficult to predict for 100% what will happen, however, today there are many experts who think that this will never happen because Bitcoin  has a great power and potential. I think it is the most powerful
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I do not believe this will happen. Bitcoin will always be the leader of the crypto economy. it is very difficult to be the leader of a project which  the ico is made during these periods.
Activity: 105
In my pinion, this is very possible, but it will only be further in the future because bitcoin is a proxy for cryptocurrencies in the present situation. It affects the price of many cryptocurrencies. For the time being, none of the other cryptocurrencies can Replace bitcoin.
Activity: 21
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset
Activity: 20
Я дyмaю чтo биткoин пpoдepжитcя нa вepшинe нeкoтopoe вpeмя, пoтoмy чтo в нeгo инвecтиpoвaннo oгpoмнoe кoличecтвo дeнeг вopoтилaми бизнeca. Ho нe вcё вeчнo. eмy нa cмeнy  пpидёт дpyгaя мoнeтa. И этo вoзмoжнo бyдeт TON , вoкpyг нeгo yжe нaчинaeтcя пoтиxoнькy coздaвaтьcя шyмиxa. И тoлькo ICO coбpaлo cвышe 2 миллиapдoв дoллapoв.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
No coin will beat bitcoin, just as many people compare it to gold, and I want to say that gold is a big production, but there are only so many bitcoins. In that case, bitcoin would be priceless.
Pages:
Jump to: