Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 82. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that ETH will beat bitcoin in the future. Because the most ICO's are based on it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Maybe,but not now or in the near future. As the technology improve,there are more discovery to improve the technology. But still bitcoin is the father of all this crypto and we cant deny that. At present bitcoin is still the number 1.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
My answer is yes. However, for the time being, the value of the cryptocurrency over BTC has not yet been seen. I don't think these public blockchains can do this. For example, products such as ETH and EOS cannot exceed BTC. The currency that may exceed BTC has not yet appeared. I prefer to arrive earlier in the day. But even if there are more than BTC products, BTC will not be worthless.
Activity: 16
in the presence of another coin or a new coin may not be able to beat the bitcoin in the future. because in the future of course bitcoin will be much increased more valuable than other coins because for now bitcoin is very popular.
Activity: 20
Yes, if bitcoin still remains the same, then I believe that it will soon be surpassed by other cryptocurrencies. The survival of the fittest is the norm in every industry
Activity: 182
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I think investing in ICO - is really a good idea because most tokens will lose their value on the exchange, so you can find tokens that can have the ability to have an expensive price in the future and I think there is a possibility that another coin will beat the bitcoin at price but still will remain king, the most popular and most widely used coins due to the first and most important coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
perhaps in the future there will be cars flying they have on the road. we can only fantasize about this, but no one will tell you exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency. it is hard to give such long forecasts. I think not.
I do not think that these events relate to the distant future. It's likely that ETH will be the top-1 coin this year. Or Ripple. It's incredible at first glance, but in the crypto world everything is possible.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not likely but if there is any coin that is capable of this feat then it has to be ethereum but even at that, it still looks impossible that any other coin will take over the lead. Just looking at the market value and the price of bitcoin, no other coin even has up to half of it and that is a large gap, it would be hard to any coin to close the gap before they can even talk of beating bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
perhaps in the future there will be cars flying they have on the road. we can only fantasize about this, but no one will tell you exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency. it is hard to give such long forecasts. I think not.
Activity: 24
Right now i don't think any altcoin can beat Bitcoin (in one or two years), the altcoin most likely is ETH, with large communities and projects base in platform of ETH
Activity: 14
Yes, I believe there will be at least one coin to pass bitcoin's market cap this year. And if not this year, then next year. Telegram's ICO is poised for MASSIVE success. We can't invest in it without $25M, but keep your eye on it once it hits market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I still do not know the coin conjecture that will beat Bitcoin.
So far, Bitcoin is still the most valuable coin.
I also do not know yet if any new coins will come up and make a blast of value in the Cryptocurrency market.
Let's wait for what might happen in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 13
we'll see it later because it is now a lot of new coins that appear .. but we must see first investin. bitcoin already many who know it and already many investors so very difficult to match bitcoin ..
Activity: 23
in the presence of another coin or a new coin may not be able to beat the bitcoin in the future. because in the future of course bitcoin will be much increased more valuable than other coins because for now bitcoin is very popular.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Remember nothing is impossible and nothing is permanent,one has to lead either sooner or later.Right no any Altcoin has the capability to dethrone BTC however in future if some coin has project which is most innovative in technology and bring revolution in crypto industry then it would be possible.Currently i think ETH is undergoing different improvements,if ETH come out with something unique having superiority than BTC then surely it can surpass BTC in coming future but not now.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Bitcoin is the first and the so called parent in the crypto currency market, so I don't think that there will be another crypto currency to beat the bitcoins as all other crypto currencies are following the bitcoin and block chain technology and every year new crypto currencies are entering the cryptography network making it confusing for people which one's are the top most crypto currency or which ones will gain the price 1000 times more than the current value, currently there are more than 1000s of crypto currencies available in the crypto world. Bitcoins will always be dominating the crypto market.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
no coins will beat bitcoin in the future. because the bitcoin price is higher than the other coin from the beginning of the bitcoin appears. certainly in the future bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price.

the influence and strength of coins is not on the basis of the highest price, but the consistency of trading volume per day they have, so far bitcoin is still the main conversion and crypto trading center, but if there is innovation from altcoin potentially not able to bitcoin do, then the game will change and bitcoin will have an active successor, in the free market everything can happen. In this case I have confidence in ethereum, ripple, and bch.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
no coins will beat bitcoin in the future. because the bitcoin price is higher than the other coin from the beginning of the bitcoin appears. certainly in the future bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
it seems ridiculous that they are actually connected to bitcoin, I think that it will improve in the future, if you think that only one company manages the world, who wants to be this, the projects will not want to be connected
Activity: 24
Well, it is a question, of which answer might change in the future. For now, there is no such perspective altcoins, as Bitcoin was. Even Etherum will not beat Bitcoin (using nowadys knowledge).
Pages:
Jump to: