Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 83. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Theoretically it is possible to replace Bitcoin, but in reality it is difficult to act because Bitcoin is constantly improving and has already passed the test of the market. Being able to exist is also a miracle. In the social experiment, other copycats can only replace some of Bitcoin's application scenarios. The pet dog rewards and charity market, Fortune Currency business credits, and Swiss coins are a gateway, an agreement or technology.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Inesting in other coins is a always good idea, whether tis coins will surprass bitcoin or not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do extensive research and don't just throw your money at any ICO. Also look for coins that are already listed on exchanges that have a low marketcap, a good vibrant community and bring something new to the table.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Some people believe that Ether will replace Bitcoin in the future. But it seems the purchase of an altcoin has not really been due to its technological needs. And in terms of supply, maybe Bitcoin is very limited, and that's what causes the price is very difficult to be pursued by other coins.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Investment in ICO is a good idea, but this case needs to be approached very carefully. I think no token will jump above bitcoin. Bitcoin will always remain the leader of the crypto-currency world, although behind it there is nothing but demand and speculation. Bitcoin is the "face" of the cryptocurrency world. Many people have not heard about cryptocurrencies, but have heard about bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think not, at least by the altcoin that exists today. Some time ago we believed some altcoin might do it.
But when a crash occurs at the beginning of the year, the chart shows otherwise.
Activity: 210
Maybe if viewed from the price, no one will beat Bitcoin. But from market capitalization, maybe Ethereum or Neo could approach Bitcoin Value in the future.
Activity: 420
I think investing in different icos is a good way to make some profit, better then invest in bitcoin, its easier to gain x000 profit when the coin is just starting
It sometimes give much high profit than bitcoin but also keep in mind that the price of other coins also tend to decrease more than bitcoin. There is much stability in the price of bitcoin and it will not give much lose when the price will drop that is why those who want to invest in stronger currency then they have to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency in the world. However, there are several digital assets that can soon surpass bitcoin, due to their huge potentials.
ETH can handle both currency and non-currency blockchain-based applications, and BTC can only work with currency applications.
Ripple have fast transaction processing and low commission fees, regardless of the country in which the transfer is made.
Like ETH, Qtum can work with smart contracts. It collected the best qualities in itself from Bitcoin, and from the Ethereum, but he created an absolutely unique network.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
Of course, this can happen, perhaps even Satoshi himself decided to create a new currency, more perfect. I do not think he left the cryptocurrency world forever.
Activity: 228
Probably, because bitcoin status on blockchain now is a little bit slow and one altcoin that is an alternative to bitcoin is ethereum and this can beat the marketcap of bitcoin in the future because of the good characteristics of ethereum.
Activity: 67
The idea of holding an ICO is not just good, it is excellent. I think it is beneficial to all those who make projects and those who invest in Them only to find a good decent now very difficult. In the last time very many Scam.
Activity: 140
No, definitely impossible to happen. The gap between the bitcoin and etherium is too far and already take a time to decrease their gap but it doesn't make a change or value for us to believe that someday bitcoin will be beaten by altcoins. Maybe in the future, we don't know what it comes there just take time to wait and trust the process.
Activity: 246
Technically they already done that long time ago but literally I doubt that - BTC is too solid and too fundamental for that market
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
I never thought if there will be coins that beat the bitcoin in the future but all can happen to cryptocurrency .. we'll see what will happen in the future and now just enjoy the journey of life while collecting more altcoin Smiley
Activity: 108
I believe we cannot rule out some possibilities of this happening probably in the future but it is very slim. Bitcoin still remain on the top of the list still maintaining a very wide gap between itself and the next on the list. If this will still happen at all, its going to be a far future not a near one
Activity: 154
Will other coins get better? Even know. This is a complex issue. Some people believe that bitcoin will soar to the skies and no one will be able to catch up. Others believe that over time there will be new coins that will be better adapted to the market and can fill the whole world. Others say that because bitcoin can change the world)) of Course we can only guess. We are not gods and can't know everything about the future ))
Activity: 11
Of course yes, we dont know what will happen in the future, some coins may rise drastically that can result to lead bitcoin ahead. Many coins are being generated nowadays and we do not know what will happen to those thousands of coins, some may fail but  some also succeed. No one knows.
Activity: 72
I think Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency for Bitcoin. It is one of the hottest and most promising cryptocurrencies. Although going beyond Bitcoin can be a very difficult thing, I still believe it can do it.
Activity: 18
I think Litecoin might have a chance. I am talking about market cap obviously, because price will of course always be lower than BTC unless sth unexpected happens.
Pages:
Jump to: