Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 81. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Anything can happen and anything is possible in crypto world. Beside, it is the alternate for bitcoins so normally it can beat bitcoin. But bitcoin will always be number 1 because it is the original one and it is the reason why there exists such coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
it is possible but it is very difficult to be realized in this year or next year. bitcoin is considered everyone as the first coin for investment. if there is a better coin in the technology it might happen.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
no one can predict with certainty, whether btc will remain the first in cryptocurrencies, or maybe there will be against it, we will never know, but certainly since btc first appeared until now still dominate crypto
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I do not give a damn. Bitcoin is one of the strongest coins in the crypto money world.
There are tokens that I think will come close to Bitcoin's value. But I do not think they can beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin number one!
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
It has always been smart to diversify your portfolio because with that you are always sure that at least one will be successful in the event of most failing you. With the issue of another coin surpassing the legacy set by Bitcoin, it will take time perhaps 10 years because Bitcoin is still making history on the market in terms of its cap. The standard set by Bitcoin will take time to be broken.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Interesting question. I think bitcoin has competitors, such as those planning a merger. For example, Ethereum will merge with Neo/ or Litecoin will merge with Montero/ etc.
Activity: 124
We never know, only the future holds the exact answer but so far there is no potential crypto from altcoins that can beat or showing a sign to be the next bitcoin. There are many ICOs are coming and there is a chance that one of them can be the next bitcoin.
Because the possibility is infinite (NBA commercial for cloudfone) Cheesy
Activity: 98
Yes, we never know wich coin will take the lead in the future but I don't think any other coin can beat bitcoin in the future. I think we can compare bitcoin and other coins with gold and other precious metal. Do you think any other precious metals like silver or platinum can beat gold ?Maybe platinum price is higher than gold but still gold is the most used and popular metal. So, I think it is possible that other coin will beat bitcoin in price but still it is going to remain the king, the most popular and most used coin because that's the first coins and the most important Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
To me i believe that it depends on  Whatever is the demand and supply at that time will determine what's next.anything can happen at anytime. 
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Of course we cannot predict what will the future bring in terms of future coins. But definitely, still, Bitcoin is unbeatable.
I don't see a positive for this because bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency. People always wanted to beat bitcoin by other crypto so until now bitcoin is the most popular.
Activity: 163
Of course we cannot predict what will the future bring in terms of future coins. But definitely, still, Bitcoin is unbeatable.
Activity: 232
No other coins beat bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is king of crypto market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I think investing in ICO - is really a good idea because most tokens will lose value in the exchange, so you can find tokens that can have the ability to have an expensive price in the future and I think there is a possibility that another coin will beat Bitcoin with prices but will still remain king.

Activity: 238
It's actually very difficult to determine what's next or what matching coin can be with bitcoin, but if I think to beat bitcoin is hard, because we can see that all coin prices are influenced by Bitcoin and Eth, though in the future, because we know that as current enemies of alternative coins depend solely on bitcoin prices.
I think the only thing that will remove the correlation and cause-and-effect relationship between bitcoin price and the rest of the market is for one of the altcoins to breakout with a real-world product that is adopted for real-world use on a massive global scale by everyday people who don't invest in crypto
Activity: 123
It's actually very difficult to determine what's next or what matching coin can be with bitcoin, but if I think to beat bitcoin is hard, because we can see that all coin prices are influenced by Bitcoin and Eth, though in the future, because we know that as current enemies of alternative coins depend solely on bitcoin prices.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
perhaps in the future there will be cars flying they have on the road. we can only fantasize about this, but no one will tell you exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency. it is hard to give such long forecasts. I think not.

You are right. We can only "guessing" aboout it. Bitcoin is the first coin and probably it will be always best on the market, I don't believe that any other coin can beat btc.
Activity: 77
btc is like a godfather. it wont be dip maybe other coins rise up and maybe will be better than btc but btc will be alive all time. if you ask when btc will be zero. it will be estimated like 100 years Smiley
Activity: 602
According to the laws of our universe, I am sure that this may well be. Maybe today people will have to try to do something better than all that is on the market today, but do not forget that there are already a lot of things already working.
Activity: 126
There are no altcoins have enough power to defeat bitcoin, and as long as we keep using bitcoin in the future and bitcoin evolving itself better, then no altcoins even new ICOs coins can beat bitcoin, the community of bitcoin is too big and bitcoin value too high that it is not easy for everyone to quit on bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

I bet it won't. Bitcoin was the very first crypto created by human intelligence and the other crypto was just merely an alternative or a copy of bitcoin. Basing on its price well, it is pretty far to say it could beat bitcoin, bitcoin price is far more bigger than other crypto existing. If beating bitcoin is possible I bet it would be other crypto currency created by other human or it would be such a long time to beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the one.
Pages:
Jump to: