Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 5046 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
In my opinion, that's a clear question that anyone can answer if XRP will indeed become the number one crypto in the future. If we look at where it is now in relation to Bitcoin's position, ethereum is really way too far from even getting close to bitcoin's market cap and we know bitcoin already existed a decade ago.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

It was really surprising that Ripple have manage to surpass Ethereum recently for being the 2nd topmost crypto but I think surpassing Bitcoin as already something. Bitcoin is a way bigger crypto than ripple and keep in mind that bull run has not yet taking over the market and just imagine how strong will Bitcoin again be once recovery occured. But who knows, what we should focus at this moment is holding and avoiding to panic.
Activity: 406

Ripple has a large community and sometimes we are seeing very good price rises but I dont think that any altcoin can pass bitcoin, everything started with btc and it deserves first place at the market so I dont think this can be.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
I think that in 2019 there will be a real fight for the number 2 spot. So far ethereum has managed to fend off the competition, but they might not be able to do it for long
You're right about the fighting for the number spot on capital which will happen next but if the ethereum team provide the Casper and the shards which was the solution to the problem affecting ethereum market there will be no fight for the number 2 spot. However, concerning the OP statement, ripple will never be the number 1 coin this year or in future because ripple was supported by the government, banking sectors etc  and it current pump in price was due to manipulation and newest deal signed by the team. Mind you, nothing last forever.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
I think that in 2019 there will be a real fight for the number 2 spot. So far ethereum has managed to fend off the competition, but they might not be able to do it for long
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
In the long run, this process is something like impossible because there is a settled layout with more powerful projects available In the long run it will be very difficult to find a way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Just little price surge fueled by some FOMO borne out of some news piece that hit the space, and some people think XRP will over ETH permanently in second spot and even go as far as overthrowing BTC on the number 1 spot. BTC will always be the number one cryptocurrency and not some centralized coin targeted at banks
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

It will not be able to pass Bitcoin but it will be able to pass ETH. ETH is really passive before the breakthrough of XRP, altcoin that many people say it is rubbish. This is really great proof alone, it is accelerating in this bad market. Investing in it will definitely get a huge profit after 2 years.

I am not sure if ripple can be able to pass ethereum, I hear that there will be an improvements with ethereum let's see if eth will make it to the second top agaian. I think xrp is way too far from btc and eth now.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/

It will not be able to pass Bitcoin but it will be able to pass ETH. ETH is really passive before the breakthrough of XRP, altcoin that many people say it is rubbish. This is really great proof alone, it is accelerating in this bad market. Investing in it will definitely get a huge profit after 2 years.
Activity: 490
I believe ripple will do very well in the banks sphere. It has already overtaken Ethereum several times, and I'm certain that would soon happen again and this time might become permanent.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
XRP always tempts ETH in the race for second place, yesterday has occurred and ETH still does not want to give up. The XRP plan is for the long term and they don't look too emotional with the support of world bankers.

I believe their agenda is bigger than that but it is not intended for the next three years because they are also still thinking about strengthening the project and its potential for regulation.
Activity: 560

Before the end of this year? No, for sure it will not happen so fast. But XRP will be number 2 in the next Spring, it will easily pass Ethereum and take the second place for next some years. What about first place, I believe Bitcoin will stay number one forever!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Hahahahaha. You're really funny. How can Ripple get first place, friends? Do you really think it makes sense? I'm not even giving it a chance. I laugh even when I think. Ripple yes successful. But it can never replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
Probably, yes, it is overrated. It can take the second place but only for some time. However, XRP will never take the 1st place. It will be ridiculous - Ripple is centralized simply.
I guess there is nothing impossible in the crypto, where they are grown and have a strong community, he will occupy position 1 in the top cryptocureency. but the bitcoin is very powerful I don't think there are crypto can defeat him.
In my opinion, the possibility of XRP to increase on ETH and BTC is unlikely, it is difficult to achieve this, while the current market price is declining, it is likely in the coming time ETH will increase even more. .
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
Probably, yes, it is overrated. It can take the second place but only for some time. However, XRP will never take the 1st place. It will be ridiculous - Ripple is centralized simply.
I guess there is nothing impossible in the crypto, where they are grown and have a strong community, he will occupy position 1 in the top cryptocureency. but the bitcoin is very powerful I don't think there are crypto can defeat him.
Activity: 546
I think RIPPLE is overrated. I don't think he's doing such a big job. I also find it contrary to the spirit of the market because it is central. But the managers do good advertising.

Activity: 496
Merit: 254
It is a question that may be asked only by a person, who does not understand cryptocurrency market at all. XRP is one of the most hatefull tokens and there are reasons.
I think there is nothing like stupid on this forum because it takes a wise mind to login here but speaking about the rise of XRP, I do doubt its progress because it is an open secret that altcoin has never grown as high as Bitcoin. Among Altcoin, ETH has only been the one with great chances to grow again and attain a good position. It is nothing but an over prediction and this is okay because in the crypto market, speculation can also go wrong.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104

maybe yes or maybe no, but theres no impossible in crypto world
Well in the crypto market, advancement is everything that determines the race between the coins. If ripple had a great advancement and good name in imparting profits to the investors, the demand for it will rise high and this demand is something that makes you the number one contender for the award. But is is rather an over speculative statement and I so not think we have a more advanced coin in the current time in the market other than the top two coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

Ripple is not possible to become the number one cryptocurrency because Ripple technology has many gaps, one of which is the presence of network openness. Nodes that exist on the network structure may be able to accept cyber attacks that can have a negative impact on the paralysis of the user's access to funds transferred.
Activity: 392
I do not think so, in terms of market capitalization, XRP can increase on ETH. But they will never be able to rise above the BTC, BTC is still the best coin still the king of the cipher market.
Pages:
Jump to: