Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 14. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't think it will happen. Bitcoin will still be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I'm sure this bitcoin is very good in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
Yeah it is good thing to know that you had posted this comment so far I had this also in my mind and thinking also that how come bitcoin will be outdated when in marketcap volume was so huge and aside from that bitcoin is the dominant crypto in the market.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I like your idea, I'm also sure bitcoin will not be outdate by another currencies, currently there are so many enthusiasts of bitcoin in the world when there are some countries that haven't received bitcoin, have you ever think if the whole world accepts bitcoin, maybe btc will become the world's popular currency
Activity: 364
of course not bitcoin is an absolute digital currency and all this will lose, only bitcoin will still be able to stand firm.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin is simple, and that's what people like. People want to store value, move value back and forth, and if possible, at low cost. Altcoins have been offering all sorts of gimmick features throughout the years, but 95% of the people aren't interested in using these features at all, which once again points out that it there is no such a thing as Bitcoin being outdated.

Another aspect I see people complain about, is that Bitcoin's transaction fees are so expensive while altcoin fees are so insanely low. Roger Ver did that too, and he even made fun of Bitcoin various times in his streams as well. People should understand that the only reason altcoins are able to offer cheap transaction fees is because barely anyone is using their networks. High fees = high demand for block space. Low fees, or even no fees = low to no demand for block space (ie, coin is practically redundant). While I don't like altcoins, I do like their presence and the global interest in them. It's impossible to point out exactly, but the altcoin market makes sure a very large number of Bitcoins are taken out of direct circulation, and that makes sure there will only be more coin scarcity in the coming years. In other words, booming altcoin market is great for Bitcoin as well.

I gree with answer of you.
Activity: 22
Bitcoin will be never go down, not be time by any other else. And in the same year to so that will not have any cash can be replace by bitcoin. Personal point.
Activity: 20
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Bitcoin is the current top 1 currency, pioneering the technology of cryptocurrency. So no money can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 16
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Bitcoin still exists today because it has the advantage that no Cryptocurrency can be replaced, the kind of property that I think is best worth keeping.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I don't think Bitcoin can be outdated because it's #1 because it was first.  You an't take that title from Bitcoin so I believe it will remain on top for the next 100 years. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I don't think bitcoin can ever expire, this bitcoin will never be able to end and can never be replaced by another cryptocurrency, bitcoin will still be number one.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
No. As of the moment, Bitcoin is booming. Ever since it has emerged, everyone’s talking about it non-stop. In that way, it is slowly being accepted as well by the public malls and stores. Bitcoin is simple that’s why a lot of people took an interest in it. I think BTC is here to stay. If you think about it, most of the people not familiar with cryptocurrency knows Bitcoin, and on top of that, it's the first currency being accepted in some countries. It's like the fiat over all the cryptocurrency. It's really here to stay.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
The age of bitcoin is just a sign that it is deeply rooted in everyones heart.  It will not be disappeared if everyone is still supporting it. Though there are lots of potential altcoins but it is still not as strong as the king of crypto currency.

Bitcoins will live forever because there are a lot of people who are supporting it and some of the investors are always taking advantage of the situation where they invest a huge amount when the market prices are dumping.

There are still a slight chance for the top Altcoins to surpass Bitcoins value and marketcap.

I see Ethereum and Eosio has the chance for surpassing not only bitcoins value but also the different features that ethereum and eos has.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
The age of bitcoin is just a sign that it is deeply rooted in everyones heart.  It will not be disappeared if everyone is still supporting it. Though there are lots of potential altcoins but it is still not as strong as the king of crypto currency.

Bitcoins will live forever because there are a lot of people who are supporting it and some of the investors are always taking advantage of the situation where they invest a huge amount when the market prices are dumping.
Activity: 350
the Bitcoin in all the years is already running 9yrs old, on this year there is no alts that breaks the Bitcoin. For nine years it is still the king of crypto. As the Bitcoin knocked down in the past, there were no alts in the game. All alts also dropped. This is the best indication that Bitcoin does not have the replacement.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
The only rival here is ETH but still I doubt that possibility, probably BTC will be top crypto for centuries, its price will only grow I think.

Nothing really rivals bitcoin. Eth had a good run but it seems like things have calmed down significantly for ethereum.
And it still doesn't have the user base that bitcoin has, it might never have that.
Activity: 140
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
if finally the market is more interested in ethereum, etc., it is certain that bitcoin will experience a decline in value and trust, this is very natural in the global market economy, but considering the volume of bitcoin is the most, I am sure they will be competitive at any time with continued development move actively.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
The only rival here is ETH but still I doubt that possibility, probably BTC will be top crypto for centuries, its price will only grow I think.
Activity: 239
I'm not sure, maybe after many years and so, although this project invests a lot of finances and time, therefore, most likely it will not allow it to collapse. Does anyone come up with an unrealistic project, which invests in an unreal amount of money, then yes. But I do not even realize it should be a project.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
We can predict it, but we can't guarantee it. Bitcoin can be outdated by another currency like Fiat currency, but if you talking only crypto currency, I think it's hard for alt coin to beat Bitcoin for now.
Pages:
Jump to: