Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 13. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You have answered yourself. In my opinion, No, it's not possible cause bitcoin is a king of the cryptocurrency and a blockchain. Crypto market may introduce new coins but never be an exchange bitcoin.
Activity: 165
i think it never been happen, but how about that the block of bitcoin is running out?

I think that considering bitcoin as money is still unthinkable to people today, all they know is that bitcoin is a digital asset because only a few people use bitcoin as a transaction tool, but there are more people who use bitcoin as an asset to store because the value is increasing more and more
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
i think bitcoin will be outdated buy another currency, just if there is another launched of new currency that is more better than bitcoin, that will be a breakthrough in modern technology digital currency, but if there is none ,then bitcoin would still be a bid thing in the digital currency and in the cryptoworld, it would remain a dominant digital.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I agree with you there no other coin can outdated bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now even the market down is so far away on the value of other coins. But if another coin reach the value of bitcoin thats the only time that we can say that other coin could defeat the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
At the moment, it`s impossible, and for the next few years too. Many alts are using bitcoin technologies and thereby give bitcoin even more popularity and development, until there are such brilliant ideas as in bitcoin nobody can beat him. As we can see that the new alts also develop rapidly, but also bitcoin does not stand on the one place, so everything is possible in the near future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
If you mean getting outdated by another cryptocurrency, IMO… I think it will be possible, maybe when there are no Bitcoins to be mined at all. But if you mean being outdated by any other cryptocurrency like that of dollars, euros and the rest of them… well that’s a wrong question you have asked, cause you shouldn’t be comparing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with real currencies. They can’t be compared, cause they are very different.
None of the crypto in the market outdated bitcoin for bitcoin is still the dominant and most expensive crypto in the market. As we all know that most of the coin in the market are just platform and not a coin itself. The real coins had their own digital wallet that could only support their coin and nothing else. For those coin they called but are using a common digital wallet then that is not a really a coin it is only a platform for a certain coin like ERC20 platform coin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I don't think it will be outdated  by another currency in the next 20-30 years. At least until anything more advanced will be invented. People will keep on buyin it for the next years.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
I don't think it will happen. Bitcoin will still be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I'm sure this bitcoin is very good in the future.

No one cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin now. The King will rule the market for many years. However, I can, sure, guess that one day, some cool crypto will be invented and it can become the best digital money.
Bitcoin is the first and the pillars of all the coin in crypto world and its value is highly far compared to the following coin and that is why bitcoin still the most popular currency in the whole world, so I don't think that it will be outdated by another crypto coin and if ever there is a new born good and useful coin that everybody will adapt but still it can't beat bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I don't think it will happen. Bitcoin will still be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I'm sure this bitcoin is very good in the future.
really you say, especially now that a lot of people know about the world of crypto currencies like bitcoin, so bitcoin won't expire with other currencies, because a lot of people use it and will still be king among coins coins that are in the crypto world
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

No one cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin now. The King will rule the market for many years. However, I can, sure, guess that one day, some cool crypto will be invented and it can become the best digital money.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
nowadays many altcoins are competitors of bitcoin, but still bitcoin has always been the number one in the world of crypto currencies so that it needs to be replaced by an old process and very unlikely in my opinion
Activity: 318
I don't think it will happen because this bitcoin condition has a very good movement and the demand for bitcoin is so much that it makes it impossible to beat bitcoin.

I agree with you, as long as bitcoin can continue to move then bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency and bitcoin will still lead the crypto market. as long as there is no other new technology that steps forward than bitcoin, bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency and still makes the best choice for the people to make money.
Activity: 106
I don't think it will happen because this bitcoin condition has a very good movement and the demand for bitcoin is so much that it makes it impossible to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Yes, it is quite possible. If bitcoin continues to lag behind in functional development, then gradually other coins will bypass it in all respects. Bitcoin will lose its level of capitalization and as soon as the coin goes around it in the level of capitalization, everything will change dramatically and bitcoin will no longer be able to rise to its former height. To prevent this from happening, he needs to improve to eliminate his shortcomings. Just because it has the name bitcoin, it can not always be in the first place.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

I agree with this. Bitcoin has gone thru alot of ups and downs in the market. For nine years it stays strong and continuosly gives benifit it its users. No doubt about this being number one. Alternative coins will not surpass the bitcoin this is for sure. And for the bitcoin 's journey, it improvea accordingly to what users wanted that is why more people are loving it.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Its a no because first of all bitcoin is the superior cryptocurrency among crytpo currencies. Many people trust the bitcoin than any cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin falls its also affect the other currencies its also falls to. Therefore bitcoin will not be oudated by another currency’s.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
bitcoin has been around since 2009 and until now there no another currency surpasses bitcoin. just because something is technically outdated and old does not mean that the world will pivot at once to another service. whenever you hear about how amazing blockchain is and how changed our world, you’d think of how you heard about it first and great chances are you’d be thinking bitcoin
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
it is hard to beat bitcoin in market.there are several main feature from bitcoin that make crypto community solid to support bitcoin.especially about lightning network and halving on 2020.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
We cannot deny the possibility of that, No matter how great Bitcoin is right now, there is still a chance of  new technology and innovation will make it outdated, in time. One thing I love about Bitcoin is that it is continuously growing and evolving so it will be hard for someone or for any coin to make it outdated.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The matter is that bitcoin is obsolete, the transaction can take several hours, which puts a cross on it as a payment instrument. This is also the jumping course, which at times complicates the pricing policy when calculating them in stores. However, it is still the digital currency with the largest capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: