Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 19. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
all possibilities can occur, but all that is still in a very long process, I hope bitcoin will always be there and not be replaced by other currencies

Very likely, we all know that future developments are very dynamic and unpredictable, so we must always think about the future, even though bitcoin currently looks good and perfect, but I'm sure someday there will be lots of coins that can replace bitcoin to become outdated.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
I figure it would be hard for different cryptos to supplant or to obsolete bitcoin. Bitcoin originates from a long keep running for right around 10 years now and it is the pioneer of all cryptos, it's cost is clearly higher than some other cryptos, and a standout amongst the most favorable circumstances of bitcoin is its decentralization which is tremendously favored by speculators not at all like different cryptos out there which is concentrated. This are some of numerous focal points of bitcoin that would be difficult to achieve/go by different digital forms of money. On the off chance that different coins out there would need to outperform bitcoin, at that point they ought to resemble bitcoin with much better preferences.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
for me bitcoin has not been expired by other currencies because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency currency, unlike other physical currencies.

indeed bitcoin will not expire with fiat currency, because bitcoin does not have physical, but now many altcoins are trying to become dominance in crypto currencies, so in my opinion who can be a competitor of bitcoin is altcoin
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
maybe if bitcoin is not growing anymore, then bitcoin will replace by other currency and the position of the leader in the market will change too. but I don't think that bitcoin cannot grow because so far, bitcoin still makes an update in many things and bitcoin is trying to penetrate to any country so the government can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
This is the Crypto currency number 1 and it will be for a long time. I do not exclude the option that it will be even more popular, but bitcoin as a classic of digital coins. Technologies go forward and are being improved: there is more and more choice for traders which currency to take, as well as a means of payment for many offers. Now there are good new coins and many new ico are coming out - the prospect of growth is excellent. Competition is a healthy economy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
all possibilities can occur, but all that is still in a very long process, I hope bitcoin will always be there and not be replaced by other currencies

There is a possibility that one of the coin in the future can actually surpass the price of bitcoins and i believe that ethereum has a good potential in the market because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in it.
No this cannot happen even in the future.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and ia the most expensive cryptocurrency.It has the highest number of users in the market which are growing day by day.No other cryptocurrency or altcoin has the potential to overtake it.Bitcoin also has the potential to give competition to the normal fiat currency.People know about the cryptocurrencies through bitcoin only.People start using cryptos through bitcoin only.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
That is literally can’t happen because of the bitcoin and it’s potnetial to overcome any situation that might be troubling to it. I mean crypto currencies are wide spread now, different projects, different usage of it and much more but I don’t think that they will overcome the bitcoin because bitcoin has got something different and unique to offer to us. Bitcoin gives more freedom and sense of crypto existence and that is why people are more into it rather than other currencies.
Activity: 130
This is potentially high. At present it is very good, but it has been created very long. So to compare technology, the bitcoin will not be equal to the new coin altcoins are developed in the market. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
Right now I dont see the pretendent to be the King instead of Bitcoin, but it can be that in the near future they will develop something like that which will have a potential to overthrow the Bitcoin from its place.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it looks like it won't be able to be bitcoin will still be number one and bitcoin will never be defeated by other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Time will tell if any coin is stronger and has more points and the investor's attention then it can replace the bitcoin in the market if the coin is strong and good it will win in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I and many other users also hope like that, but we know that knowledge and technology will advance, and if bitcoin developers don't
update or upgrade, it is very likely that users will migrate and leave bitcoin into a more sophisticated currency..
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Well, you gave already the answer to your question..
The only thing I can add is that it is the most unlikely scenario for bitcoin to be suppressed by any other alt.
Bitcoin is the father of blockchain technology in principle, it is the most rare coin which will be fully mined in not a very long time, so I think it will hold the leadership as long as the Internet and blockchain exist.
Activity: 336

There is a possibility that one of the coin in the future can actually surpass the price of bitcoins and i believe that ethereum has a good potential in the market because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My answer is the same as yours, bitcoin will not expire and bitcon will still be the choice of many people, now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and as soon as possible the price will return
Activity: 14
This is very difficult to say.

The big advantage of Bitcoin is that it is popular all over the world, and this is the only cryptocurrency with such notoriety.
Activity: 129
It's not very likely. In general, a speculative product with a large market value cannot be replaced, so I will continue to hold BTC.

Activity: 95
maybe for me bitcoin will not expire with other currencies because bitcoin stays with its cryptocurrency.
Activity: 77
I think yes. If the bitcoin future is not improved then it could be replaced with a better technology platform.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
it can't be expired, because bitcoin is almost global, and many countries are using bitcoin, and that can't possibly happen because bitcoin has become a benchmark.
Pages:
Jump to: