Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 22. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
My answer to this is a simple, it is possible but I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon. With the current status of Bitcoin as the King of all coins amidst all the issues, its rapidly growing community even with all the fuds and false news, and all the bad things they can throw to it, it is still the best and the most profitable coin there is out there, no doubt that Bitcoin is here to stay and it will stay on top for a long period of time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Such a situation could happen. therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 71
Any other currency thinking of outdating Bitcoin should just give it up. It will never be possible. The stability of Bitcoin has continued to grow by the day.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
I think it's totally impossible right now. Bitcoin's price is hundred times better than any other currency.  Also investors first priority is bitcoin. And bitcoin is the first world's cryptocurrency. So if I think all this facts I think bitcoin can't be outdated by any other currency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
There are a lot of cryptocurrency existing right now and maybe one of them will surpass bitcoin in the future. Right now, it sounds impossible to replace bitcoin knowing that its price is very far compared to the other crypto existing. We should just focus on supporting bitcoin right now and hope for the best of it in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It won't happen. the First coin that will come into your mind when you hear the word "crypto" is none other than Bitcoin. We can say that it's the father of the Crypto World. so NO Coin can outdated or can defeat Bitcoin in any way. this is my opinion.

Maybe it wont happen if people will still continue to invest on bitcoins which will make higher demands more than any other cryptocurrency that will be released in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

There are altcoins, which are more practical than bitcoins, if you use them as currencies. But bitcoin will still be the most popular. Besides, not all people use crypto currency as a currency)
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

There is a possibility that bitcoin will be outdated by another cryptocurrency someday but that is so far from happening right now considering the power and dominance of bitcoin over the other existing cryptocurrency right now. If you were to compare the price of bitcoin to others, you will see a big difference and simply by that, you can see that it would take a lot of time to take over bitcoin.
Activity: 25
I don't discover any likenesses amongst BTC and informal organizations and I don't think this is the situation. In any case, the vital thing currently is that individuals ought not think about Bitcoin as a property. We can see this state of mind through governments executing charges on putting away cryptographic forms of money and through individuals purchasing and offering BTC like there's no tomorrow. The majority of this lead huge jumps in costs and high instability. On the off chance that individuals need Bitcoin to be a cash they should quit treating it like something unique.
Activity: 364
indeed there are many alternative coins that have the potential to grow and develop, but to take the position of bitcoin is not possible alternative coins will always be under bitcoin, bitcoin as a benchmark price of each alternative coin they follow the bitcoin price movement to determine their price
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is first cryoto currency proved to be decentralsied and processoed trillion dollars in transactions with out a central bank so no crypto currency is compareable with bitcoin and bo crypto currency

I think If people want Bitcoin to be a currency they should stop treating it like something else. And one should not consider Bitcoin as a property. We can see this attitude through the government applying taxes to store cryptocurrency and through people who buy and sell BTC like crazy. All this led to a huge jump in price and high volatility. All possibilities are bound to exist
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

Bitcoin is almost impossible to be outdated by another electronic currency. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and its popularity is at the forefront of all Crypto. Its value is now huge compared to the currency immediately after. It does so thanks to its superior features and early appearance.
Activity: 336

Every other altcoin does really have the opportunity to take over and surpass bitcoin. But it will really take a very long time for them to that. So still, bitcoin will be on the top.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18

Yes that is possible if and only if that another coin or coins will beat bitcoin's characteristics. That will surely attract customers. But for me, it will never happen.
Activity: 350

I predict Bitcoin will not be changed by another electronic currency. Bitcoin is a pioneer in the use of electronic money in trading activities. It is almost representative face and popularity to people interested in this field is superior to other currencies. No electronic money will pass Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
In the short term, I don't think so.
Right now, everybody know about bitcoin, through media and other sources.
Bitcoin become main entry point for new users.
When they join bitcoin, people gradually become interesting in other crypto.
But, in the long term is very difficult to predict, let's say 10-20 years.
If something new and better comes, with better potential, who knows?
Activity: 294

We can see that the sustainability of bitcoin goes hand in hand with the crypto market. The market fluctuates continuously and the market fluctuates in bitcoin prices, only a small adjustment of bitcoin can also cause the market price to adjust. Therefore, I believe that no coin can replace bitcoin and bitcoin will be able to grow very strongly in the future.
Activity: 116
I really think it will happens soon or later.
BTC is still the stronger crypto, but when something else will shows his power and nice day to day use, it could surpass the BTC price. It will happens, but we need to wait some years I guess.
Activity: 60

I have the same point like you. Personally, BTC would play an important currency in the next short-time because it meets the basis need of transaction. Some people misunderstand about Bitcoin. they think its like a bubble that will be collapsed one day.
I hope BTC would be a popular currency. we could use its advantage technology in transaction.
Activity: 118
Ethereum is an increase in the generation of Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is outdated by other cryptocurrencies. However, as we all know, the best is not always the most successful, and Bitcoin is clearly the most successful. However, modern cryptos like ADA and EOS may be able to overthrow Bitcoin if they manage to gain significant attraction and partnership, this is because they have more potential beyond just as a payment system. Bitcoin is too popular to be overthrown by altcoin, but I believe the natural law that in this world nothing is immortal.
Pages:
Jump to: