Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 20. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
It is not impossible that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency. What is true is that it can be replaced by another crypto currency. If we talk about currency,  nothing and ever bit bitcoin. Bitcoin is not on the same level with other national currencies. It is not like the other countries currencies or what. However,its real competitors are the other investment that we have. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
all possibilities can occur, but all that is still in a very long process, I hope bitcoin will always be there and not be replaced by other currencies
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
There will be newer technologies that's better than the current one and although it will take a long time but there will be a new tech that will replace bitcoin as a currency. I don't know about the function as store of value but gold has been here for a very long time and i believe bitcoin can do the same.
Activity: 43
No because so far, bitcoin is the most favorite cryptocurrency of all time.It is legit and secured.You can always count on bitcoin.
Activity: 140
The coin always has a new change between the coin is always the change there are many born in terms of technical improvements are more advantage than bitcoin but in terms of value is still bitcoin number 1
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I believe that bitcoin can not become outdated with time. I believe that bitcoin may have competitors, but it will serve at least 100 years. So arranged his system to 2125 year plan bitcoin is painted.
I am solid fan of bitcoin and i know that bitcoin will always remain as the number one cryptocurrency on the market as long all the investor will keep on buying bitcoin for sure that it will always be the best and strongest among the rest of crypto and for me crypto will always be number one becuse it is the most trusted crypto.
Activity: 65
To be honest, there are no chance for other crypto currency that could replaces bitcoin at the moment.As you know, BTC has a largest community. Beside, btc now is still dominating the crypto market. Whenever its price moving, the other crypto price would follow after then. However, we can see some potential coin that is not affected significantly by BTC such as ETH. I hope that  there are more coin like btc to make the crypto market get more balance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
No chances for another currencies to supersede bitcoin from the market scenario because bitcoin is the first crypto currency its market value is considerably increasing due to its steady usefulness to the global community. Bitcoins popularity is increasing day by day and its market capital is very high comparing to the other currencies and also its daily traded volume is high comparing to other  currencies. According to the current market trend no other currencies are there to supersede bitcoin  anyway.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Note that there are thousands of coins now aiming to be # 1, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, NEO and so on have the opportunity to replace bitcoin, but I'm sure that bitcoin will be the first choice for at least 10 years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Of course it is always a no because the real crypto here is the bitcoin itself and there is no competition between bitcoin and those other crypto in the market. Those crypto are just altcoins on bitcoin and it could not surpass the bitcoin market price though they could move faster than bitcoin but could never surpass bitcoin when it comes to the marketcap volume. Bitcoin is number 1 on it.
Activity: 140

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I think bitcoin will remained dominant of all coins,  even if their are new coin are created.  Because  of popularity of bitcoin and every year comes bitcoin also develops. Since 2009 until now bitcoin are grow n more interms of demand.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I'm sure changes always occur so that whenever bitcoin can be replaced with other coins, especially when it's registered more than 1650 coins so it's possible for bitcoin to be outdated by another coin.
Activity: 532
I don't take away the possibilities that there is another coin that can be outdated bitcoin in the future. There are so many good crypto that are in the market. And they have a good potential to be great in the future. And i can't wait for that moment to arrive.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
For me, personally no. Too much demand on BTC vs Altcoins. BTC is way more stable than any of the other Altcoins. I'm not saying it's not worth investing in Altcoins but BTC will stay on top. The fact that it was the first makes it very significant. The trust in Atlcoins by the people is low. Too many hyped coins that run away with peoples money.

Maybe it can happen but not that easy because bitcoin has gained a very huge amount of users and is the most trusted cryptocurrency ever existed. It would take a lot of trial and error for the new that can outdate bitcoin. Bitcoin holds the brandname of crypto so it is not easy but not impossible too we don’t know the new innovation of other coins. It must be good if it can outdate bitcoin.

Actually, there is a possibility that bitcoins will be replaced someday because of different ico's that is launching every month in the market today and there might be one platform that is gonna surpass bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111

I believe that bitcoin cannot be oitdated by other cryptocurrency because it is the strongest cryptocurrency that has a highest value in the market and it is the first cryptocurrency that was created. There are no any possible reasons that bitcoin will be dedeated by other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 268

That is always possible knowing that bitcoin is now going down bit by bit and some altcoins are gaining more potential which can possibly overtake bitcoin in the near future. We should atleast be prepared on such phenomena so that when those time comes, we will not loose plenty of money and can start investing on the dominator of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

TO me its kind of. With the rise of platforms like ETH, its not going to replace bitcoin but BTC will be sold rarely because platforms is going to be traded with much volume every day compare to BTC.  When one day NEO and all other platforms it will all come to which dominates and which platform is being used widely but we are currently seeing ETH to be the first to rise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
No, BTC is the king of the cryptographic market, without any coin or money that can compete with them, in my opinion, if possible only in the next 5 years, then the board will be copper can compete with BTC.
Activity: 387
I believe that bitcoin can not become outdated with time. I believe that bitcoin may have competitors, but it will serve at least 100 years. So arranged his system to 2125 year plan bitcoin is painted.
Activity: 28
Future is too unclear to be seen and predicted. Therefore, I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I can name you one good Token Sale. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: