Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 11. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

of course, i am w8ing october ^^
we can see big bull runs

yep, i hope this,
and holding my money in tether now, and weithing for pumps
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
THE BEST IN CRYPTO
August 22, 2018, 04:35:12 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

of course, i am w8ing october ^^
we can see big bull runs
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 22, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
yes, yes and yes,
check last year, and new projects,
all people want pumps, and i think its will soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
yes. Cryptomarket will recover sooner, i strongly believe that would be at year ends. We should keep hodling because im so sure that the market will recover fully this year. Trust and patience is very important at cryptocurrency because it will gives us good profits in the future once the market recovers again.

with current fluctuations, if Fomo continues to grow even in September, then the market will recover, but it doesn't touch an increase like last year, there is at least a turning point in purchasing volume, many people are bored and want to profit at least in a year, less appropriate they only hold it patiently and get nothing.
Activity: 172
August 21, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
To my own believe I market will definitely recover but it is not now it will take some time very soon. My suggestion is that we should continue holding our coin but if you don't believe in the recovery just go and trade it.
Activity: 278
August 21, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
I hope it will recover asap, because to watch my money flow away, that's one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. I will wait until December, if it won't get better, I will reconsider investing into crypto.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
August 21, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
The market will start recovering closer to winter, in summer many investment projects sag, this is the season unfortunately.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
August 21, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
A lot of topics were created on this question. People are driven by panic and they are trying to find support from the community. People, don't panic!! We have said this many times, but I will say it again - be patient, the market will definitely recover, wait a little.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
The cryptocurrency market has already experienced a lot of UPS and downs. Perhaps now the fall of the market as it dragged on, many are beginning to lose hope, but don't need despair. The market will definitely recover, just give it time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 09:24:33 AM
the market will recover again but it takes time, whether it's one week, 1 month or even a year, we have to wait until the market recovers, don't stop to be patient to get the big benefits.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 21, 2018, 07:23:44 AM
Yes, I believe there will be, that is my opinion and also the opinion of many, they are quite high expectations of the market, so be confident and hold the coin for a long time. End of the year the market will recover
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 21, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
Just like in the previous years, cryptocurrency market will have its time for recovery and bullrun. This year might more bearjsh than last year and growth would be limited unlike in the past. The possible approval of  bitcoin ETF will not even ensure a market uptrend unless there is a wide support for it.
Make sense, even this ETF approvals can't assure that the market will rise high again, not unless more big whales will pumped it high and businessman and new investors begin to buy cheap coins, recovering is always possible as we knew that bitcoin sine then are really making its way to bounce back
and keep surprising traders and investors with some huge pumped, invest when you are really sure that you can handle the risk and can survive with
pressures, wait till everything turns into your favor.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 05:53:02 AM
Do not worry. When cryptocurrency loses price people start investing in it, and then the market goes up. This is more about the main coins, as you see ETH is already beginning to recover.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 04:18:50 AM
It's almost guaranteed Crypto Marketcap will surpass all time highs within 1-2 years. The Crypto Revolution has only just begun, and no institution or government can hurt the power of free enterprise. As long as supporters will continue to buy and invest it would surpass all the challenges it is facing right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:03:03 AM
Many people believe that the market will still recover, but I don't think this is necessarily the case. Bitcoin has created a myth. It does not mean that he can still make investors make money in a short time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 20, 2018, 06:37:39 AM
Just like in the previous years, cryptocurrency market will have its time for recovery and bullrun. This year might more bearjsh than last year and growth would be limited unlike in the past. The possible approval of  bitcoin ETF will not even ensure a market uptrend unless there is a wide support for it.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 05:51:53 AM
Of course it will recover, but we will not know exactly when it will recover. This market is unpredictable, but it certainly will always go up after every year. The last few months are the end of 2018. I hope the market will start uptrend and go up as in 2017.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 20, 2018, 04:19:53 AM
market will recuperate and I don't question it. On the off chance that you choose to pick the HODL system, at that point you don't have to take a gander at the cryptographic money cites. Disregard that you have a digital money and recall this no less than in about a year
Activity: 152
August 20, 2018, 04:00:41 AM
If price changes are currently declining just as natural in the year 2017. Certainly, I would think that for the end of this year the coins will rise very high. Because of this change is the same as it did in the past year. Many people are currently waiting for the improvement of market prices to go back up. If that happens certainly investors will come back to invest.
Activity: 89
August 20, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
The market will certainly recover. This is the consensus of everyone who believes in cryptocurrencies. But now you have to wait patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: