Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 12. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 18, 2018, 10:56:11 AM
Yes, hopefully. What happen now is not far or quite like what happen last year. Before the market turns to green and make a bull run that reach the all time high value for bitcoin and other altcoins. So hopefully this year will be like what happen last year before year ends.
If tracing it back from the last year's movement then you are right mate, the market will run back before the year ends it's just another test for holders and believers to buy more coins and wait till the market turned into bull again, the recovering part will take place when only few of those weak holders expect it to happen.

When the last person who came in during the last bull run finally gives up and walk away, then shortly after we will probably see a reversal. And people who got burned will probably come back too, when the fomo becomes to big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
Definitely,  Cryptocurrency market will recover at some point but what is unknown is when that will happen exactly!  The best approach to Cryptocurrency investing is to have long term view of everything including pricing!
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:11:40 AM
I believe that the market can recover. The current decline is not a market crash. It is likely to be affected by whales!
Activity: 60
August 18, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
I think this year's cryptocurrency market will surely recover. Last year's cryptocurrency madly promoted cryptocurrencies around the world. This year, many people have entered the cryptocurrency world, so I think this year will be crazy again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
How many people expect the market to rebound, but if the end of the year does not recover, perhaps the cryptographic market is no longer eager for us to invest in and hold them.

That could be true. We need the market recover by year end.

Or perhaps we have to wait for another year, but I am sure it will eventually recover.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
How many people expect the market to rebound, but if the end of the year does not recover, perhaps the cryptographic market is no longer eager for us to invest in and hold them.

That could be true. We need the market recover by year end.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
Yes, hopefully. What happen now is not far or quite like what happen last year. Before the market turns to green and make a bull run that reach the all time high value for bitcoin and other altcoins. So hopefully this year will be like what happen last year before year ends.
If tracing it back from the last year's movement then you are right mate, the market will run back before the year ends it's just another test for holders and believers to buy more coins and wait till the market turned into bull again, the recovering part will take place when only few of those weak holders expect it to happen.

I am sure that those guys that use this Forum and leave their posts are absolutely sure that the market will certainly recover. It will not happen soon - we need to wait for the winter time. I believe in the crypto rise.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 03:52:33 AM
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:39:35 AM
but now the market is starting to improve and almost all the coins in the market are green and have experienced a drastically and significantly increased price, maybe this is the time the market will experience a recovery, as some people have predicted that the market will experience recovery at the end of this year.
Activity: 726
August 18, 2018, 12:59:41 AM
Certainly the crypto market will recover and i think this time it will be a strong increase of BTC. Going through the blue coinmarketcap is really good news hope this new year BTC will go to the moon.
Activity: 166
August 18, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
Many people who believe that the market will soon do crypto improvements. But with a look as it did in the past year, this improvement process for very long. So you have to be patient and keep your coins. By doing a long-term investment that's better.
Activity: 208
August 17, 2018, 11:57:19 PM
Yes, no question about it, maybe not today or tomorrow or in the coming days BUT surely crypto market will recover. I am certain that it will not stay this way forever. We've already experienced this kind of situation before and as always our warring spirit manifest in the end - the result, my portfolio is unscathed. One thing that i've learned in this forum is - keeping my patience unyielding. Let us all be positively optimistic that at the fourth quarter of this year, a different scenario is bound to happen. [i am eyeing for an exceptionally huge returns in my wallet - fingers cross]
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 06:47:30 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
Your dreams turned out to be fantasies and far from reality. You've been dreaming, my friend. I understand that at some point I like to dream that the coin will make X5. But this does not mean that the altcoins can not make such a breakthrough. As for the situation in January 2018, it is very similar to the one that was in 2013 and 2016. When bitcoin went to the correction, after the peak.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
I see people die in order to receive their losses, while the patience of the cryptic money they entered at the level of 1000 dollars is at the level of 7000 dollars and they say that they still can not win. Either they do not know what they want or they do not have the abilities.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
No it is not yet the end of crypto. Maybe it get lower and lower this time but this does not mean that it will end here. Crypto currency is very volatile and that is why it always drop and sometimes it goes up but that is normala and nothing to worry because crypto currency will always recover. They always go up and down. That attracted many investors to participate. They risk the risk to succeed.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 17, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
The market seem to start recover from yesterday, starting with top coins like Eth, Neo, Btc... and altcoins start to recover today. This is great sign showing that the market will be in uptrend soon, but we need more sign for sure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
What happens to the prices in the market is not displayed on the technologies in any way and therefore to say that the market is recovering I consider incorrect. The prices in the market are simply manipulated for their own benefits.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
I'm not making a prediction here, but we've seen these bounces a lot in this market. It bleeds like hell for days on end, then we have a day or a few days of pump, then it dumps again.

I can't help but feel like we're being set up to get rekt. I'm just going to continue to hodl through this thing and hope for the best. Be careful FOMOing into this thing. There is NO ONE that can predict this market. It's as irrational as it gets.
Activity: 76
August 16, 2018, 07:46:33 AM
Surely yes. Within few month BTC will rebounce to 10k for sure.
With such a growth new ICOs that almost conducted their crowdsales ( Like Ingot) will be in huge demand and will make a biggest profit
This is what I believe that Bitcoin will re bounce but the falling prices makes it a bit uncertain. Still I believe that the end of the technology is cannot be possible just because of the fall in the prices of the coins but also because of the fall in the demand for the coins and right now the demand for ETH is quite good irrespective of the fall in the market values. As the demand rises further, the market price will also follow the trend.
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
Nowadays maybe market keep fall but dont worry we will be the winners on long term investment. Cryptomarket will recover itself in one year. You will earn the 10x your portfolio. You shouldnt sell now hold your coins until the reaching to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: