Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 13. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 16, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
Yes, hopefully. What happen now is not far or quite like what happen last year. Before the market turns to green and make a bull run that reach the all time high value for bitcoin and other altcoins. So hopefully this year will be like what happen last year before year ends.
If tracing it back from the last year's movement then you are right mate, the market will run back before the year ends it's just another test for holders and believers to buy more coins and wait till the market turned into bull again, the recovering part will take place when only few of those weak holders expect it to happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
we will see a local price increase closer to winter, but higher prices, as december 2017, we did not see this year, possibly in 2019
Activity: 224
August 16, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
the crypto market is about to recover in the currency phase but the wallet that was a condition where not safe has lowered the increase in the delay of the market value this has only allowed the increase in the poss that of the recovery to not be in the current times
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 08:19:45 AM
The government of all countries will forbid trade at the exchanges as they lose control over transactions. The USA has forbidden operations with kriptoalyuty too. We see discrimination and what countries with totalitarian regime. It is economic war between ordinary people and the governments. The big brother does everything possible for deduction of the prices of a crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:09:27 AM
yes, of course the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place can recover the price you need, you can only be patient and wait until the price recovers, control the patience you have and do not let you sell at a very cheap price.
Activity: 686
August 15, 2018, 08:01:46 AM
Surely yes. Within few month BTC will rebounce to 10k for sure.
With such a growth new ICOs that almost conducted their crowdsales ( Like Ingot) will be in huge demand and will make a biggest profit
You are a very optimistic person, and I am glad that there are people like you. It is difficult to find such a person during a strong fall of the market. I also believe in the crypto currency, and it seems to me that we must be patient.
I prefer to stay in a good mood no matter in what condition crypto market is Grin My mood does not depend on money in my pocket, money os good - more u have then better but still it is not the major point of the life.
Thats why I always make risky investments in different project and if it is successful - Im happy if not Im not upset Grin
Now picked up Ingot ICO however I see the point token may drop to few sat after the listing but damn, why not if I think team is able to cope with the roadmap?

Indeed a good mood will bring goodness to everyone.
All faced with a calm mood, peace there is no hesitation and rush, this will bring calm. Market up or down will not affect a calm mood.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 15, 2018, 07:51:41 AM
Yes, of course, it will definitely recover, I look back in 2017 Etherium prices cost around $ 200 because the amount of fud at that time the price was almost the same as now, now there are many negative issues that make cryptocurrency prices fall down, I'm sure the end of 2018 the price will be back to normal as usual, starting from next month that is September crypto prices will slowly rise, hopefully. Smiley

I do not have any doubt. the market will certainly recover, and the cryptocurrencies will gain much. Will it happen this autumn? I think, a bit later, probably, in December.
We might see a bit of recovery by December but not high as what it achieved last year of December many more things might happen, we need to be patient, it will just revolve and the market will pump again soon.

we should not give a month or whatsoever on when the bitcoin will recover it can happen everyday bitcoin has always some surprise when it terms to its value, although we are all free to give speculation in the market but for me we should stop it because every prediction is fail and then we will give another prediction again it is never ending.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:27:16 AM
Yes, hopefully. What happen now is not far or quite like what happen last year. Before the market turns to green and make a bull run that reach the all time high value for bitcoin and other altcoins. So hopefully this year will be like what happen last year before year ends.
Activity: 524
August 15, 2018, 07:17:42 AM
its a cycle. hodl.

There are a thousand words in those few words. This is a cycle and you should hodl for now.  This reminds me of the business cycle in which we have the recession, depression and revival or recovery.
We had a phase of recession when the market is down and the prices had completely crashed, We are now rising and the period of recovery is about to start and there are green signals about  the recovery and the future boom which is why people have started pouring in their money into the crypto to earn big in future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
Guys, now this stage, when the market filters itself from all scam ICO, it literally destroys them. But bitcoin is generous and will give us all more to get rich, we are only at the beginning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 02:33:00 PM
With such a growth new ICOs that almost conducted their crowdsales ( Like Ingot) will be in huge demand and will make a biggest profit
You are a very optimistic person, and I am glad that there are people like you. It is difficult to find such a person during a strong fall of the market. I also believe in the crypto currency, and it seems to me that we must be patient.
I prefer to stay in a good mood no matter in what condition crypto market is Grin My mood does not depend on money in my pocket, money os good - more u have then better but still it is not the major point of the life.
Thats why I always make risky investments in different project and if it is successful - Im happy if not Im not upset Grin
Now picked up Ingot ICO however I see the point token may drop to few sat after the listing but damn, why not if I think team is able to cope with the roadmap?
U are risky guy Cool Im holding BTC strong nowdays but I like you optimism! Probably will take a look at Ingot. If it is really legit proj, well, probably will contribute some of BTC Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
August 14, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
we all expect all market recover on september when SEC it triggering positive news for ETF and so a lot of fresh monet come to cryptocurrency
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
It’s a couple of months since the first post of this thread and there is no end in sight. But I am sure ultimately the market will come back but that might take longer than we anticipate
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Patience is the key for success in crypto. No matter how deep market will fall now it will rebounce to the previous heights for sure!
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 14, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
Activity: 490
August 14, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
It will, but it will take some time, as the main mining players were Chinese users.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
It is expected that by the end of the year this will be the time when the stock market will recover, perhaps all my expectations are set in November 2018 and until December 2018. The price of the coins will go to the moon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 14, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Of course market will recover and we will see x3 x5 x10 again, and we will get our investments back I hope. Everybody is waiting for this things so be patient and just wait for good days.
Well I would say that the arrival of July was a good sign in the crypto world and the values of Bitcoin started rising high. About a rise of more than $2000 was witnesses in the first twenty days and the August were expected to double the values further. But we have another fall now which is viewed as a momentary fall by many of the experts and the future is viewed as the era of Bitcoin because of the rapid expansion in the present in countries across Europe and America.

We might see a bit of recovery by December but not high as what it achieved last year of December many more things might happen, we need to be patient, it will just revolve and the market will pump again soon.
December is too far away but we may expect something refreshing to happen by the last week of this August itself. Yes, lots of expectation is on trade-able bitcoin derivatives. If that will be happening then we may see bitcoin prices bouncing back to new all time higher prices.
Pages:
Jump to: