Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 15. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
Yes, they will recover by the end of this year
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
the question of the restoration of the crypto currency is one of the most frequent in recent times. Those who have long been involved in finance know that the rivers are growing. Just wait!
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
August 12, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
Its all over for crypto. It has its days, whales made money from innocent people. Now it is coming to rest. Everything is being exposed starting from tether scam, how whales manipulated the price.

RIP crypto 2009-2019
how could you say a FUD, so bad that it spreads such fears and fears? the world will soon be crypto as a very legal and sanctioned matter
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
I'm pretty sure the market will recover by the end of the year, so be patient, do not worry too much, the market will never collapse.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
August 12, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
well, its really hard to see and observe market situation right now. the price didnt even show us the signal to recover nor in the near future. i really dont understand why the falling price are continues for a long period. my prediction in the beginning of Desember 2018 it will recover slowly but will not reach or even close to all time high price again. but i still put my big hope and believe that market will recover in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 07:59:06 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I believe yes, the market is still capable of recovering as it did before. No matter how low the prices might drop, I am so positive that the market is still capable of recovering because it is volatile and unstable. The market could still provide us a good value anytime soon so let's remain hopeful.
there are a lot of questions about this, but there is not a single answer. There was a lot of positive information about the fact that the securities market and the Wall Street trading exchanges were aimed at investing in the crypto currency, which in turn would benefit the crypto-currency market. But in this respect again silence.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I believe yes, the market is still capable of recovering as it did before. No matter how low the prices might drop, I am so positive that the market is still capable of recovering because it is volatile and unstable. The market could still provide us a good value anytime soon so let's remain hopeful.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
What is market waiting for increases, we are not understanding but end of the story we will see good days of course, when everybody lose their hope like december and january, we will see green market everytime big whales doing this.
Activity: 66
August 12, 2018, 06:21:07 AM
China doesn't have a major role to play in the cryptocurrency future, they are chest beaters and can't decide crypto market. Market decide what price will be not a country. Technically, 2013 trend is being repeated
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 05:25:55 AM
There might be price manipulation in cryptosphere but that will be done to disrupt its balance. But those artificial price manipulation wont succeed over time. Therefore, it still possible to bitcoin and alts to hit a new all time high this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
We hope market will recover and we will get our investment back but we dont know when we will see bull season, we need to stay away for a while from market at these days.
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 04:38:37 AM
I don't think the market will recover. Now many people still think that the market will recover, but I don't think so.
Activity: 406
August 11, 2018, 02:34:57 PM
In my opinion the market will recover in the beginning of 2019. Because BTC always has a rising trend and then decreases some months there is a change in the price but it will surely increase again and higher. I believe that BTC will go to the moon again.
we still have Q4 to hope increasing crypto market. i believe after SEC will accept ETC market can grow. maybe it doesnt grow significan, but it can continous until next year in 2019 Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
Wh you have any doubt? If there is even a slight drop in the rate, people immediately begin to panic. Can not you just wait and analyze the situation?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 01:52:34 PM
Of course, it will recover but we do not know for sure when it will recover. We can not predict the future. Just be patient and wait for what happens next. The market is still in a downturn, and I have not seen any sign of a new growth
Activity: 233
August 11, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
In my opinion the market will recover in the beginning of 2019. Because BTC always has a rising trend and then decreases some months there is a change in the price but it will surely increase again and higher. I believe that BTC will go to the moon again.
Activity: 114
August 11, 2018, 01:21:01 PM
It seems to me that the market will not recover until the summer, there will always be waves with a rise and fall
Yes, of course, the crypto market will definitely recover soon. Indeed, until now the crypto market is still experiencing a decline but I believe the next few months will recover soon.
Activity: 602
August 11, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
its a cycle. hodl.
Activity: 699
Merit: 55
August 11, 2018, 12:02:26 PM
Yes, of course, it will definitely recover, I look back in 2017 Etherium prices cost around $ 200 because the amount of fud at that time the price was almost the same as now, now there are many negative issues that make cryptocurrency prices fall down, I'm sure the end of 2018 the price will be back to normal as usual, starting from next month that is September crypto prices will slowly rise, hopefully. Smiley
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
[/quote
I don't think that is the right question to ask because it suggests an end to the cryptocurrency market and you know that is not feasible as crypto is here to stay and set to define our lives. The question needs reframing, going in direction of, when is the market going to recover. The market will recover no doubt about that and we should set our sights on the ending part of the year or better still, early next year.
Pages:
Jump to: