Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 18. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 14
July 11, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
Will the crypto market recover?

The answer is YES for sure.

But the question should be:

When will the crypto market recover?

The answer to this one is harder but I think it would be sooner than later.  Kiss keep hodling, don't give them your precious cryptocurrencies for almost free.
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
I believe the crypto market will recover. It's no coincidence that countries like Russia, Germany ... etc are paying more attention to the crypto market because of its efficiency and utility. But after the recent devastation with hacker issues, I think the market needs more time to restore confidence, as well as expand the popularity.
Activity: 110
July 11, 2018, 08:11:04 AM
if I think we're all here expecting a move to improve ourselves by the end of the year, long-term expectations are great if we want to invest in Eth, and Bitcoin, because they still look great for long hauls, but we all know that the crypto market will recover after this period, however, in my opinion, the panic spreads everywhere from users and investors, I try to be optimistic and persist. But all the losses are high.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
Selling or HODLing can be both the right and wrong answer depending on why you are in the asset.

For a trader you should be buying/selling assets whenever you think the price is going to move.
For an investor you should be ignoring short term price movements and buy assets for their long term potential.

I'm a firm believer in blockchain but have never really understood BTC as an investment proposition - people have made fortunes from trading it but long term I don't see a practical use for it and other cryptos are more advanced and better suited to having real world applications. In my opinion those are the ones that should you should be investing in and who I see leading the market recovery but it probably isn't going to be tomorrow...
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
Yes, surely. But not immediately. I think it should go lower and stabilize for a moment before another bull comes.
But will BTC recover to $20000? I don't know. Last year was exceptional and people were really really crazy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 14, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
I think we are in a moment of natural selection, good project will thrive and scams are going down the drain...
There a a lot of shitcoins that confuses crypto newbies and this is not good to make cryptomarket a name... they need to be wiped out...
Activity: 378
June 14, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
As the market goes down as much, the stronger the rebound. I have been following the price movement of this market for a long time. So I think this is true. And the market is preparing to return and will go up.

if people had sold btc at $12,000 they could buy twice that amount today. but everyone wrote: Hodl. that was wrong.  You have to sell to make a good profit and nobody knows how far the market will fall this month.

Right, because many people kept saying we have to hold the Bitcoin but you are right we have to sell the Bitcoin when the price is very high and we have to buy them when the price is below your purchases.
Activity: 226
June 14, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
I am very sure crypto market will recover soon just be patience to continue holding your coin and not loose hope because it is normal for fluctuation in price but it will surely rise again and the price of coin will increase, it might take time to recover but it will.

For now upon looking at the current state of the market, I wouldn't be confident to say that 100% will be the recovery of the market. Since its not moving as fast as it fall, the impressions I had was not good enough to suffice that expectations. However in order to maintain that courage this is a good motivations for us to believe that the market will recover, but don't expect that its will happen in a few days.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:39:31 AM
I am very sure crypto market will recover soon just be patience to continue holding your coin and not loose hope because it is normal for fluctuation in price but it will surely rise again and the price of coin will increase, it might take time to recover but it will.
Activity: 164
June 14, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
we dont know when and how long it takes once it started but it will recover. i am totally sure about that.
Activity: 323
June 14, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
so far no one can tell if the market will return to a good level. especially and the pridictions of some are not real. so it's better to wait for it to grow so it is even more exciting because you see the rise and fall of the market. It's a good idea to study the market.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
June 13, 2018, 06:38:55 PM
Of course it will recover, it always does after the usual January / February crash. The question is whether it will rise up as fast as it did before, if you miss out on a days trading then you are out of the game. If you're a long term hodler, just take a break for a few weeks and come back later. You will see prices back to normal, perhaps even higher
In my opinion, the cipher market will recover in August this year, many people have predicted that altcoin prices will increase sharply by the end of June but no, almost prices are going down very deep. This is a good time for us to buy.
Activity: 484
June 13, 2018, 06:32:19 PM
Its hard for a newbie to stick around with the bloodbath going on now. First bloodbath was January to March. It was Intense months of bleeding. The on everyone mouth was, will there ever be recovery for this market? Are we going to see green again? There was little green April/May but June is back to bloodbath again. Same question is going around, will there be green anytime soon? I am confident there will be green agaie before the year ends.
copper member
Activity: 327
June 13, 2018, 06:00:38 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

The market will recover, but it takes quite a long time, and currently holding will be the right choice to save from loss. Crypto is decentralized, although it is currently falling, but the future still has the potential to increase in value.
Activity: 42
June 13, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
my idea needs a little time It would of course be a decline to rise so fast to make it better
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
the usa have released the frozen btc again. kim sells thousands of btc and the market is still felling a few more days   Grin Grin
a few more days and you can buy again
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
June 13, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
the market will definitely improve. but it needs to be cleaned first of all the excess. There are terrible projects that are useless and not technology. A great cleaning is a must. people are causing harm with lies and people's perspective on the market is changing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
As the market goes down as much, the stronger the rebound. I have been following the price movement of this market for a long time. So I think this is true. And the market is preparing to return and will go up.

if people had sold btc at $12,000 they could buy twice that amount today. but everyone wrote: Hodl. that was wrong.  You have to sell to make a good profit and nobody knows how far the market will fall this month.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
it has now been proven that the ICO market has recovered. although not fully recovered, as when the price is above the wind. as a good trader you can trade back now.
Activity: 124
June 12, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: