Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 17. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:19:45 PM
Instead of sitting in front of the computer screen and looking at the price, I think you should have a long holiday. I believe it will recover later this year
And I also believe that its capitalization will quickly reach $ 1 billion
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:13:51 PM
I believe that crypto market will recover again the only thing you need to is be patient and don't panic make believe in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 09:59:02 PM
No one can predict it correctly, but if we look at the preceding graph that every beginning of the year or in the middle of the year always happens like what happens today where the market price of crypto has decreased in price, but one thing we must always apply right now is our optimistic attitude that the market will recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 09:17:30 PM
I'm sure so, crypto market soon recover and this we can see that bitcoin and altcoins prices continue to rise, I'm sure that the initial increase usually occurs in July and is now a good opportunity to buy a potentially skyrocketing coin.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 13, 2018, 07:41:30 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
I'm sure the crypto market will soon recover again. Yes maybe if in the near future is still very difficult to recover. But in the next few years, I'm sure everything will be fine and we all can still enjoy the results we've been waiting for.
It will be true if this year it will not recover to the top line and then there is a possibility that will be happening at the next year. Bitcoin needs a big support from the market and it can't bounce to the another ATH instantly.
But i guess it looks absolutely true if we will be seeing the bitcoin growth a lot next year consider about it will be so close to the halving time.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 13, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
Cryptocurrency is a potentially great market. However, it fluctuated very fast, currently the market fell very deep. I guess the market will need more time to recover and stabilize. It is possible that by the end of this year Bitcoin prices will return to over $ 10,000 and start rising. Now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin before the market rebounds and prices rise
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 07:19:23 PM
Market will recover but in this time slowly but surely. Thw market recovery may take in the Q4 of  the year thats the time when people has a lot of money.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
just be positive my friend
i think we will know the answer from your questions soon,,
because there is a big sign if the market will bounce from the down trend to up trend  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 13, 2018, 06:35:52 PM
 I am a positive thinker about bitcoin price will usually going up. Even value we expected is in down
YEAH
 Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
July 13, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
Yes, the market is not as good as last year. But if you compare prices two years ago bitcoin cost $ 1000, and now $ 6000. Wash is also an excellent result.

If by 2 years, you are referring to 2016 then you are a bit off. However, bitcoin prices currently are well within the range of its real worth, considering mainstream adoption levels and regulatory policies.
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 02:01:30 PM
Yes, the market is not as good as last year. But if you compare prices two years ago bitcoin cost $ 1000, and now $ 6000. Wash is also an excellent result.
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
I'm sure the crypto market will soon recover again. Yes maybe if in the near future is still very difficult to recover. But in the next few years, I'm sure everything will be fine and we all can still enjoy the results we've been waiting for.
Activity: 51
July 11, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
 someday it will surely be more than 70% .may be the year 2017 alone the price ya never go up.
Activity: 392
July 11, 2018, 12:22:13 PM
definitely yes the market will regain the drop but not sooner. if many investor will come back to crypto this will be sure it will regain the losses. crypto is in infant stage and very volatile and hard to predict. the thing we can do is to hodl for what we have right now. i also lost almost 80% from my investment but in crypto i trust.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
I believe on crypto, I believe if it can recover soon. it's too early if must die
but idk when will happen. that's need a miracle
Activity: 532
July 11, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
I think the market will recover soon in Q4 and you do not worry too much. My money has been reduced by more than 40% compared to March. I am really sad but the sadness and anxiety do not make my money back. The best way to get back your capital is to work harder and make better calculations before investing to make a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
Oh, how relevant this question is. When bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will be restored. And the answer is simple, he has already recovered from the bubble which was in December January 2017. Now bitcoin has a normal price, which is justified by normal volumes of purchases and sales. If new investors come to the market, then the volume of purchases and sales will grow. It's simple.

Yes that is definitely correct. What we need are new investors and new comers to the market so that more and more money will be put into cryptocurrencies and then we will be having a new bull period for the cryptos I mean as far as the strong coins and tokens are concerned. We cannot see all of them succeed unfortunately.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
As the market goes down as much, the stronger the rebound. I have been following the price movement of this market for a long time. So I think this is true. And the market is preparing to return and will go up.

if people had sold btc at $12,000 they could buy twice that amount today. but everyone wrote: Hodl. that was wrong.  You have to sell to make a good profit and nobody knows how far the market will fall this month.
Nothing is wrong with that if you will spend it on altcoins and also why would they sell in lose if they can buy the dip and do cost average wisely right? Everyone has different plans and nothing is wrong with HODL and if they really believe in crypto for sure they will not go panic sell because they always thinks for long term.
Activity: 7
July 11, 2018, 11:17:40 AM
Could go either way. I mean, if you wanna be cinical about it you could say how it's all about manipulation now, and how all the whales are to blame etc etc.. But people are still buying and launching new ICOs all the time, so there are still a lot of believers in crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
July 11, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
Oh, how relevant this question is. When bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will be restored. And the answer is simple, he has already recovered from the bubble which was in December January 2017. Now bitcoin has a normal price, which is justified by normal volumes of purchases and sales. If new investors come to the market, then the volume of purchases and sales will grow. It's simple.
Pages:
Jump to: