Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 16. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
This time the crypto market condition is falling yet I am optimistic price will recover. We have to be positive price of crypto will soon rise. Although, so difficult what will gonna happen in the market but hopefully soon a massive growth will in.
Well it always happens in the month of August just like what happen also last year. August has been always a nightmare to all of us but right now BER months are upcoming and we all know what will happen in those months and this is the perfect time to buy as much altcoins as we can. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
A series of forecasts are triggered each time the market price drops significantly. And no matter how the price of BTC declines, everyone has confidence in it and believes it will create new miracles. This is what we need, it is like a religious belief, which can be seen as the consensus of everyone.
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
Crypto has a habit of bouncing back quickly, so yes, I'd say so. I think by October things will be looking much better. I have strong hands and plan to hold through my losses as I think it would be silly to sell now.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
This time the crypto market condition is falling yet I am optimistic price will recover. We have to be positive price of crypto will soon rise. Although, so difficult what will gonna happen in the market but hopefully soon a massive growth will in.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
Yes. is always possible, only in a short time the market will bounce back, in the future I believe that BTC will increase back to $ 20000. that's my guess
Activity: 169
August 11, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
Im sure it will recover. This is like what happen last year. The cryptoworld also suffering and market are shaking but after this the bull run happened . Im sure it will happen again. Trust in crypto!
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
Yes, the crypto market will definitely recover from the fall because this is not the first time the market will be in this condition and it recovered and price of coin even increased and I am sure as soon as the market recover from the bear, the price of coin will increase.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
China certainly has a significant impact on the cryptocurrency market, but I think not decisive. Moreover, Chinese investors after the ban find the opportunity to trade on foreign exchanges.
Activity: 85
July 31, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
It is certain that this market will recover in the future, but I do not know how long the market will be recovering. But I hope it will be restored in early 2019.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:05:28 PM
Now its time to accumulate more ,off course it will recover like every time it did, we just need to be paciente i think the worst is gone it cant dip more for a long time, my opinion that 2019 will prepare us for big mass adoption that will start in 2020 and till 2022 will be all poppin bottles
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 05:53:17 PM
Yes, ofc it will. Right now we saw amazing recover from zero to 100 nigga real quick Cheesy Will you invest in ICOs this summer?? I'm interested in Kelvin Blockchain project, have you heard about this one?  Huh Wink
Activity: 136
July 30, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
Big investors are all on the go and leave crypto so far in conditions of the market is still falling. And with this condition, we should be able to capitalize on it by investing. You have to believe that the market will soon be moving up and the market will recover. There are a lot of people who should be disappointed with them because of the Save coins have not been able to sell the coins.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
Apparently, the cryptocurrency market has already started a reversal. I hope that soon we will see a big growth of bitcoin and all altcoins.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 02:55:53 AM
They are going to recover, but at what time nobody knows exactly, just wait patiently, you and I will feel the market growing again, now is the sign of the market skyrocketing.
Activity: 123
July 21, 2018, 04:47:58 PM
The crypto currency market will recover and I do not doubt it. If you decide to choose the HODL strategy, then you do not need to look at the crypto currency quotes. Forget that you have a crypto currency and remember this at least a year from now. Grin
Activity: 532
July 21, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
I believe on crypto, I believe if it can recover soon. it's too early if must die
but idk when will happen. that's need a miracle
I believe on Crypto too, I think this market has a great future. What about recovering, today prices of altcoins and bitcoin rising again, I think it`s beginning of slowly recovering of the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 16, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
I think, by the end of the year, this reactor should be earned and produced very high power. Up to a million dollars.
It will certainly recover, brother. I do not know if it happens by the end of this year or a bit early but I am waiting for this time very much. I have been holding many altcoins for more than 6 months.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 12:46:03 AM
Oh, how relevant this question is. When bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will be restored. And the answer is simple, he has already recovered from the bubble which was in December January 2017. Now bitcoin has a normal price, which is justified by normal volumes of purchases and sales. If new investors come to the market, then the volume of purchases and sales will grow. It's simple.
Yeah, I think soo. I feel like this year the price is quite stable compared to the last year because Bitcoin already finds its normal price.
We need to wait for the investor to come and the price will start going up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 12:37:17 AM
The crypto market is quite a stable now. Even the market situation is slightly dropped, but i already feel we are on the bottom right now.
Just prepare for the bull run in Q4. Don't sell your coins hold it until the end year.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 12:11:59 AM
I think, by the end of the year, this reactor should be earned and produced very high power. Up to a million dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: