Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 17. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Xtrabytes is one the best small coins in the market, basically no discussion. But is it going to be top 10? I don't think so. I expect it to see at top 30 anyways. Its development is okay.
I cans understand your argument ... but being one of the best small coins ... Wouldn´t it mean it´s actually better than some bad ones on the top 10 group?
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Xtrabytes is one the best small coins in the market, basically no discussion. But is it going to be top 10? I don't think so. I expect it to see at top 30 anyways. Its development is okay.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Disruptive tech takes time to develop and takes time to be adopted. Top 10 is dfficult but, Today for example you have Bitcoincash, dash and ripple in the top 10.... If these three can be there, XBY MUST!

Bottom 5 of the top 10 is vulnerable to being overtaken for sure.  If XBY can do a fraction of what is it claiming the market cap should be pretty darn high.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Disruptive tech takes time to develop and takes time to be adopted. Top 10 is dfficult but, Today for example you have Bitcoincash, dash and ripple in the top 10.... If these three can be there, XBY MUST!
There has been quite a lot of news about XBY today.

Here is a Steemit article outlining the new community forum: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/launch-of-a-new-xtrabytes-community-forum

Bitcointalk will still be used (I love this forum) but the new forum provides a much easier browsing and communicating experience.  There is an extensive FAQ, a bunch of other categories.  A live chat feature.  

The second testnet is about to begin as well!  Been a good day of releases for XBY.

Check it out: https://community.xtrabytes.global/

I'm pretty excited about the forums and the testnet going up soon.  Should be a good week for showing off some tech and maybe a price increase for XBY.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
There has been quite a lot of news about XBY today.

Here is a Steemit article outlining the new community forum: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/launch-of-a-new-xtrabytes-community-forum

Bitcointalk will still be used (I love this forum) but the new forum provides a much easier browsing and communicating experience.  There is an extensive FAQ, a bunch of other categories.  A live chat feature.  

The second testnet is about to begin as well!  Been a good day of releases for XBY.

Check it out: https://community.xtrabytes.global/
What are with the last 200 mil coins not in supply? Is this coin mineable? Btw is the wallet safe? because its a pre release

You can't mine XBY.  The equivalent method of gaining fee's is through static nodes which registration for new nodes isn't currently happening, but will hopefully happen soon.   
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
What are with the last 200 mil coins not in supply? Is this coin mineable? Btw is the wallet safe? because its a pre release
i dont think so...
there are much better projects that will be in the 10th first
beside the forks and the coins that always stay at 10th
XBY maybe top 30 at the end of 2018, and thats not for sure also
but still top 30 = x100 of the current marketcap..
I share your opinion. The concept that XBY is based on is fantastic and I love what it is trying to achieve, but we need to be realistic here. Top 10 within in an year is not a joke and other coins like Ethereum, NEO etc will undergo major developments and updates by that time which will surely boost their market cap and make it harder for XBY to enter the top 10. I feel that top 100 is far more realistic within an year.

I think the crypto market is still to chaotic to predict that the top ten will continue to grow to outpace a new coin.  Just look at what the top ten looked like at the beginning of the year versus now.  The numbers are bigger but the whole market grew as a whole.  So it is possible, not easy by any means but possible.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
i dont think so...
I share your opinion. The concept that XBY is based on is fantastic and I love what it is trying to achieve, but we need to be realistic here. Top 10 within in an year is not a joke and other coins like Ethereum, NEO etc will undergo major developments and updates by that time which will surely boost their market cap and make it harder for XBY to enter the top 10. I feel that top 100 is far more realistic within an year.
cau
Activity: 156
Proof of POSign through XFuel is out there as a sample.
In another one or more tests we will have proofs for "Static Nodes" as well.

Its just a matter of few more months from today (depends on the mainnet launch and other PR activities) this is going to skyrocket. Once it breaks the TOP 100 other things like Top 10 and others will happen on its own, as a team XBY's development doesn't stop as platform providers, it has X-Change, X-Storage which will bump up lot more.

I have seen others posting that they became millionaires because of XMR or NEO or BTC. I missed all those, I wish I will write my success story with XBY 2-3 years from today provided no big change happens in this crypto space.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
i dont think so...
The 777 with Borzalom has been posted to Steemit: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/november-777-q-and-a-with-lead-developer-borzalom

A key take away is in the end, where Borz says, "Limited blocksize vs. unlimited blocksize" 

The whole last answer is full of great info that XBY tech can bring to crypto.

Lot of energy required vs. no extra energy required
reward is given to miner vs. reward shared between the STaTiC ( service providers )
unneccesary work ( mathematical calculation ) vs. required security checks
all blocks stored to all miners vs. cloud type shared storage
fixed transaction cost  vs. service based cost ( cheap or zero transaction cost )
limited number of transactions vs. extreme high number of transactions
political governance problems ( not trust and anonym ) vs. provider releated and trust
p2p style network vs. overlay network

That a platform is being created to combat all of the above is reason enough imo to be very interested in what XBY is doing.

I just picked up up more today while it is still so low.  With just a slight pick up in volume we will be back to 500 in no time.
The 777 with Borzalom has been posted to Steemit: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/november-777-q-and-a-with-lead-developer-borzalom

A key take away is in the end, where Borz says, "Limited blocksize vs. unlimited blocksize" 

The whole last answer is full of great info that XBY tech can bring to crypto.

Lot of energy required vs. no extra energy required
reward is given to miner vs. reward shared between the STaTiC ( service providers )
unneccesary work ( mathematical calculation ) vs. required security checks
all blocks stored to all miners vs. cloud type shared storage
fixed transaction cost  vs. service based cost ( cheap or zero transaction cost )
limited number of transactions vs. extreme high number of transactions
political governance problems ( not trust and anonym ) vs. provider releated and trust
p2p style network vs. overlay network

That a platform is being created to combat all of the above is reason enough imo to be very interested in what XBY is doing.
Interview with Borzalom is starts in a few mins.

Head on over the XBY ANN a this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24191189

Questions and Answers will be posted on the forum.  Just reload every so often to get the updates.

Hope to see some of you guys in the comments section of the ANN
Development of Xtrabytes never stops, here is a little proof.

Thats a good start and we should get some other development details today hopefully with the 777 question and answer session.
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Development of Xtrabytes never stops, here is a little proof.
There is very little chance of this coin getting in top 10 or 20 with so many good
competing coins. I'll say getting in top 100 is possible.
Top 100 would be the most that they go up to. They won't get in the top 5 coin list that is a fact. Not that much potential in this coin.

Top 5 will be hard but top 10 is a possibility.  Just look at a snap shot from this year and you have a good number that are not there anymore and movement with the others.  Would have guessed NEO would be a top 10, I think not.
Activity: 59
There is very little chance of this coin getting in top 10 or 20 with so many good
competing coins. I'll say getting in top 100 is possible.
Top 100 would be the most that they go up to. They won't get in the top 5 coin list that is a fact. Not that much potential in this coin.

why?
Pages:
Jump to: