Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 19. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It seems to me that this project will reach its peak in 2019. I bought the coins and I hope. that in 2019 they will bring me a big profit. In 2018 this project will actively develop

Peak isn't the right word since it will probably increase in value as more dapps come to the network.  Late 2018 could certainly be a reality.  But that is only if we get the network up and running fully enough for development of dapps.  As more people are drawn to the network as a platform the price of XBY should rise until we hit some stabilization point down the road.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
In XBY we trust
It seems to me that this project will reach its peak in 2019. I bought the coins and I hope. that in 2019 they will bring me a big profit. In 2018 this project will actively develop
People forget if the nodes come online the circulating supply falls through the floor. Combine that with demand for xby for nodes and daaps then as lomg as tech is delivered then I dont see this failing.
The fee structure is what will be important to keeping the breaking of nodes down to a minimum.  Once we know the %'s for each level and what the requirements are we should have a good idea of what the turn over will be.
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
People forget if the nodes come online the circulating supply falls through the floor. Combine that with demand for xby for nodes and daaps then as lomg as tech is delivered then I dont see this failing.

Hmmmm...just to let you know, not every coin has something like this happening.  The amount of tension in the community is a viable concern.  Great projects with great tech can be severely hampered in its success due to an unstable community, whether that be "Fudders" who just want to buy cheap coins or a developer who people don't seem to like.

The truth is, both sides probably have truth in it.  If for profit fudders are entrenched in the community and at the same time developers can't assuage their userbase, there really isn't going to be any substantial growth no matter how undervalued or how many tech releases come out.

That certainly could happen.  From my other investment experience outside of crypto it just takes more in favor of the what ever it is then the FUDs.  In crypto it seems the majority coins are just copies of other coins or vaporware.  Then sentiment really matters.  To many negative folks can drive it down. But if XBY is the game changing we hope it is then we should be on the road to success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
XBY could be flying if not for the infighting. Have been watching this for months now.. Seems to me like a virus.. The community is strong, the tech is strong, the coin is strong, but could it be said about the senior members..One day it's  one story and another day it's another story. Why all these. For goodness sake, community sake and XBY sake, please guys.. please don't have to wash dirty linen in public..there is a place for everything..do it the right way. These are the demons that have to be controlled, if XBY is to be a TOP 10 Crypto currency by end of 2018 and I believe it could be!

I honestly think it will only take one more tech release and the trolls will have less sway.  The coordinated dumps and fud are just spreading the coin to more hands so they will have less impact over time.  Just keep buying low and holding.

Yes, I think the same. This FUD yesterday, hm, somebody got some cheap XBY, some people quit. that's very good for XBY in the long term IMHO. After all this stress tests XBY will be healthier.  Grin  Cool

Exactly I think same like u.

Question for FUDDERS Smiley If u really think this project and Dave is bad why you are just screaming about this in posts? Why dont u sell and leave slack channel? I saw many times people are making fud but their target is just one. To buy more cheap coins. If they really believe project or Dave is bad they should just to leave project and sell coins but they are not doing this!

There will be two kind of people. We will have winners and loosers here.

Loosers will be people who believe in FUD and will sell their coins very cheap. Only them will be loosers.
Winners are 2 group of people. First of them are FUDDERS. They making scream and writing bad things about Dave and project but they have just one target like i said - to buy more cheap coins. They know what they are doing Smiley They are kind of smart people. And second part of winners are people who strongly believe in project and will stay here and keep coins for long term.

This way we have 3 groups of people. Two of them are winning and just one is loosing. Make your choice wisely.

That is all you should to know how it works in crypto world Smiley
We just need a little more tech to be tested or released so there power will go down.  Every coin has something like this happening there are just more people to help drown it out.

Hmmmm...just to let you know, not every coin has something like this happening.  The amount of tension in the community is a viable concern.  Great projects with great tech can be severely hampered in its success due to an unstable community, whether that be "Fudders" who just want to buy cheap coins or a developer who people don't seem to like.

The truth is, both sides probably have truth in it.  If for profit fudders are entrenched in the community and at the same time developers can't assuage their userbase, there really isn't going to be any substantial growth no matter how undervalued or how many tech releases come out.
... once they see how badly its managed.

true, this is obviously worst part in here. And quite a lot of people does not have any self-reflection to see that.

otherwise rest of the drama in here is completely out of reality and not nocessary at all. Idea and approach on this tech is unique, so let's wait for tech. It's been only few months now and every tech needs way more than that. If those bagholders cannot understand that, they are either stupid or dumb.

Wink

The next few weeks will probably be interesting.  With the BTC fork coming early Nov most alts are going to bleed but once the fork happens people will be looking to reinvest.  If we can get their attention we should see some really nice movement.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
... once they see how badly its managed.

true, this is obviously worst part in here. And quite a lot of people does not have any self-reflection to see that.

otherwise rest of the drama in here is completely out of reality and not nocessary at all. Idea and approach on this tech is unique, so let's wait for tech. It's been only few months now and every tech needs way more than that. If those bagholders cannot understand that, they are either stupid or dumb.

Wink
XBY could be flying if not for the infighting. Have been watching this for months now.. Seems to me like a virus.. The community is strong, the tech is strong, the coin is strong, but could it be said about the senior members..One day it's  one story and another day it's another story. Why all these. For goodness sake, community sake and XBY sake, please guys.. please don't have to wash dirty linen in public..there is a place for everything..do it the right way. These are the demons that have to be controlled, if XBY is to be a TOP 10 Crypto currency by end of 2018 and I believe it could be!

I honestly think it will only take one more tech release and the trolls will have less sway.  The coordinated dumps and fud are just spreading the coin to more hands so they will have less impact over time.  Just keep buying low and holding.

Yes, I think the same. This FUD yesterday, hm, somebody got some cheap XBY, some people quit. that's very good for XBY in the long term IMHO. After all this stress tests XBY will be healthier.  Grin  Cool

Question for FUDDERS Smiley If u really think this project and Dave is bad why you are just screaming about this in posts? Why dont u sell and leave slack channel? I saw many times people are making fud but their target is just one. To buy more cheap coins. If they really believe project or Dave is bad they should just to leave project and sell coins but they are not doing this!

Loosers will be people who believe in FUD and will sell their coins very cheap. Only them will be loosers.
Winners are 2 group of people. First of them are FUDDERS. They making scream and writing bad things about Dave and project but they have just one target like i said - to buy more cheap coins. They know what they are doing Smiley They are kind of smart people. And second part of winners are people who strongly believe in project and will stay here and keep coins for long term.

This way we have 3 groups of people. Two of them are winning and just one is loosing. Make your choice wisely.

We just need a little more tech to be tested or released so there power will go down.  Every coin has something like this happening there are just more people to help drown it out.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm always looking at chart history and seeing that the big players.. Antshares (NEO), Stratis, Lisk etc. were once selling for just a few cents. Wish I could have got in then..

THIS may be one of those opportunities, so I just bought in. Not a crazy amount...enough to be significant if it goes on a similar run.. but not enough to the point where I'll care if it goes nowhere.

What wallet do you guys use for storage?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
cau
Activity: 156
Certainly I will not outrightly ignore Fatoshi's concerns. After all, he is one of the person who brought lot of details to this forum n advocating for it until 26th this month.

Ques to Fatoshi =>
1) If he has some inside information from board members n when things are not going well under CCR I assume Fatoshi was trying to get things sorted out in backend while supporting XBY here. So it would be really beneficial to the community here on what exactly went wrong? Talks didn't go smooth or no one was ready to speak with you to vet it out or you didn't try anything from your end offline.

Ques to XBY board =>
When a person like him was jumping against you (doing marketing job for free, strong advocate of your proj), did you guys just let him go?

My take -
It sounds more of two individuals miscommunication or misunderstanding (dont want to mention ego), no issue with project's fundamentals yet. I may want to put a hold on my holdings (no buy or sell) until things came out transparently to the community
Activity: 156
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

No, there is too many ICO's that are willing to take that money instead.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I recommend to anyone with a brain  NOT to invest in this shitcoin...i believed this retarded DUO ccrevolution and borzalom for moths now.

IMO they BOTH are big idiots. I watched this theatre since April now, bought nearly 15 Mill coins and i am trying to get rid of my fucking bags asap.

I have enough insider info, so that i assure you this project will never be something. All vaporware and ccr ist the most stupid guy i have ever seen. 

And for any clown bitch  who thinks i am fudding to get cheap xby...xby is all in all literally a cheap project with a cheap team and a cheap appearance. I am dumping continuously because i dont want to misss good opportunities with good projects. xby is dead for me and will be dead in real.

I would never touch this coin again. Just look at his videos, his rhetoric, this guy is embarrassing. This team is embarassing and i learned that even the community is embarrassing. Veteran marketer in what? i heard he is a fucking worm dealer for anglers. Thats why he is all day "busy". A veteran marketer has a cv with fortune 100 companies in it. ccr is a dreamer, a narcistic dreamer with complexes.

I agree in most points with Fatoshi but i disagree that xby is a good project or has solid tech. I disagree also with some guys saying Borz is a genius. How can you know that? He has no history in Blockchain Technology as ccr multi vitamin seller says. xfuel is apparantly a fucking cheap copy cat shitcoin but he sells it as: " this shows that this technology works" and his cheerleaders who have an IQ like a sole of a shoe believe him.  That shows how retarded this community is. Only very few smart people in there who understand economics, markets and tech. The intelligent people left this sinking ship or want to get out asap and are quite because they are afraid that they can't get rid of their bags. thats the thruth.

So all in all ccr is cancer, borz is a dreamer and the community is retarded as hell. PASS THIS SHITCOIN!
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Borzalom, the main developer of @XTRABYTES is going to be making an announcement on the Slack today.

Grin Cool Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Im sad to say this project will not be a top 10 project. It could of been bit any sensible large investor would want to run a mile once they see how badly its managed.

If you want to be a top 10 project you have to ask ccrev to leave. Its very simple. One mans selfishness blocks himsepf and many many people becoming very rich. Its tragic.

He wont allow a vote because he controls you all. He is his own worst enemy...sometimes it just works like that. Humans capacity to hold on so hard to what feeds an ego even of it kills them.....

The community has the responsibility now for xby future lacklustre performance.....just imagine how big xby could be if run right up to now.
Pages:
Jump to: