Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 16. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Buy it before too late.
Top 100 is matter of days. People keep reading abut technology which stays behind project and will hodl for a long time. I think that 30$ by the end of 2018 is achievable!
Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Top 100 is matter of days. People keep reading abut technology which stays behind project and will hodl for a long time. I think that 30$ by the end of 2018 is achievable!
We were in TOP400 CMC... Today we are TOP150 CMC Smiley
top 100 soon !
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
We were in TOP400 CMC... Today we are TOP150 CMC Smiley
This is a buy and hodl  Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Interesting, I remember buying some in the summer, guess ill hold on to them for a while longer
use one of destkop wallet posted on main page
Activity: 61
Hey guys,

just bought a few XBY and I want to know where to store them?

What is the best wallet?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Coin looks fantastic but is development going to be in time before something similar will come?
I think it is still worth investing as price is quite stable.

When is it going to be listed in bigger exchanges? We might need to see a realistic project plan than keep posting that everything will come in time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
BTC is on a tear and XBY is having a great day in the market.

Anyone following this thread . . XBY is looking to add to its team of marketers and social media representatives: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/hiring-social-media-marketing.251/

Also, the 777 with lead dev Borz is on the 7th of December.  Head on over to the official ANN or join the community forum: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/december-777-questions-for-borzalom.224/

Exciting day for XBY.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
WE GOT NEW ATH!!! $0.052
WE WENT TO 450 SAT ON CRYPTOPIA!
DONT MISS THIS LEAVING TRAIN!
Activity: 33
Proof of Stake OR Proof of Signature,

talking inflation is better then with Proof of Work I think?!

This coin has a strong community and slack is running well, I think with this project top 100 is a must!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I was wondering, once Ethereum goes Proof of Stake after its updates/forks, does it render Xtrabytes somewhat redundant? Or are there still distinct advantages for XBY?

I'm curious as well.

Proof of Stake = inflation

Proof of Signature = no inflation
Activity: 185
I was wondering, once Ethereum goes Proof of Stake after its updates/forks, does it render Xtrabytes somewhat redundant? Or are there still distinct advantages for XBY?

I'm curious as well.
Activity: 20
Activity: 112
First page ( Top 100) would be itself be great. Slow and steady wins the race.. I'd rather see it moving within the first page to a solid TOP 50 than to shoot upto TOP 30 and then be dropped out from the first page.. Let's be realistic..there are some tokens which need not be there in the front page and will not be there in 2018.. XBY needs to find a permanent spot in page 1 and it will in 2018.. I am more optimistic about a placement within 30-50 spot in 2018.

There is little doubt that top 50 is not to hard.  With just a slight increase in volume we will get there.  If the Tx speed and amount is close to what they think it will be that will have a huge effect on our adoption.
Activity: 9
Maybe this will change in the future
Potential explosion
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
First page ( Top 100) would be itself be great. Slow and steady wins the race.. I'd rather see it moving within the first page to a solid TOP 50 than to shoot upto TOP 30 and then be dropped out from the first page.. Let's be realistic..there are some tokens which need not be there in the front page and will not be there in 2018.. XBY needs to find a permanent spot in page 1 and it will in 2018.. I am more optimistic about a placement within 30-50 spot in 2018.
Activity: 112
Xtrabytes is one the best small coins in the market, basically no discussion. But is it going to be top 10? I don't think so. I expect it to see at top 30 anyways. Its development is okay.
I cans understand your argument ... but being one of the best small coins ... Wouldn´t it mean it´s actually better than some bad ones on the top 10 group?

It should mean something but they still have a large market cap that we have to overcome.  It totally possible but it will take two things to make it more likely.  I slight drop in market share for a few of the top ten or at least slow growth and wide adoption for XBY.
Pages:
Jump to: