Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 20. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Soon tech and big exchange comes this thing will bust out.

time to accumulate XBY before it pumps
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was told that people made some good money from XTRABYTES before it's early crash. Firstly is this true? If so, why did it crash? Does this put a dent in its future success?

I think if you look at the history of many cryptos you see the pattern that XBY has gone through.  BTC had a few huge crashes on is way to were it is today. There are probably some bag holders who bought in during the last run up but most likely they will see the new growth pattern and the newly developed tech and hold when we get back up to the predrop prices.

Yea, we have seen slow and steady growth the last couple weeks.  XBY has large holders just like any other coin does.  But there was not a pre-mine, so the people who bought in early were just sorta blessed  Grin

Even with the BTC price volatility, XBY is looking pretty strong. 

The upcoming technology, when delivered, will be a game changer.  Sure, some might sell when we see price increase, but imo that is a good thing because it will spread out the distribution. Many will not sell though, not with all the recent activity and excitment about development.

We are also at a pretty low volume so an individual trader who makes an error in pricing like what happened yesterday can swing our price.  But as we move forward and as Statics get up and running a significant portion of our whales will be tied to the system.  Unlike coins where it is really just a store of value.  And of course there will always be corrections which will let even more people join the XBY train.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I was told that people made some good money from XTRABYTES before it's early crash. Firstly is this true? If so, why did it crash? Does this put a dent in its future success?

I think if you look at the history of many cryptos you see the pattern that XBY has gone through.  BTC had a few huge crashes on is way to were it is today. There are probably some bag holders who bought in during the last run up but most likely they will see the new growth pattern and the newly developed tech and hold when we get back up to the predrop prices.

Yea, we have seen slow and steady growth the last couple weeks.  XBY has large holders just like any other coin does.  But there was not a pre-mine, so the people who bought in early were just sorta blessed  Grin

Even with the BTC price volatility, XBY is looking pretty strong. 

The upcoming technology, when delivered, will be a game changer.  Sure, some might sell when we see price increase, but imo that is a good thing because it will spread out the distribution. Many will not sell though, not with all the recent activity and excitment about development.

I think the transactions per second is one of the biggest points from this article that people not familiar with XBY will get.  It is straight forward and something people can easily understand.  That is one of the biggest selling points for this coin for sure.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
They spent a lot of time working on their technology rather than trying to rush things. Their future success depends on a successful blockchain platform which I think they can deliver. They've been hard at work.
Activity: 336
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
I found this article to be relevant to this thread. XTRABYTES terminology

http://xtrabytes.today/xtrabytes-terminology/

Yes, it is! This article Why Proof-of-Signature triumphs over PoW / PoS has blown my mind this morning.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I found this article to be relevant to this thread. XTRABYTES terminology

http://xtrabytes.today/xtrabytes-terminology/
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

I doubt that it could reach on top 10 in coinmarketcap. It's a new coin with not much community support. Competition is also everywhere so it would be hard for XBY to climb up to  top 10.

Top 10 is pretty unessecary measurement. Bit it does have a growing community that are die-hard supporters. Heading toward 2000 in slack.

And yes there are competitor's and peers in the platform space but i dont think any of them have similar tech once you dig deeper. Does eth allow daaps to cnnect to their core running on xby? Do any of them use a completely unique blockchain that solves the 51% attack? Do any not have pow or pos? I could go on but its ypur responsibility to read amd research and not take my word for it.
Activity: 223
XBY is gaining momentum, both price and volume are up! I don't care if it makes it to the top 10, I just know it will be going up a lot higher from here  Grin
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

I doubt that it could reach on top 10 in coinmarketcap. It's a new coin with not much community support. Competition is also everywhere so it would be hard for XBY to climb up to  top 10.

The community is actually growing pretty fast day after day. Many people are very inspired, read some comments here:

XtraBytes (XBY) - An Emergent Cryptocurrency Platform Featuring the Brand New Proof-Of-Signature (PoSign) Consensus Algorithm, offering significant advantages over existing platforms. Take a look?

And here:

XtraBytes (XBY) - An Emergent Cryptocurrency Platform Featuring the Brand New Proof-Of-Signature (PoSign) Consensus Algorithm.

It took me 2 weeks of deep learning of XBY, before I decided to buy my first coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
After reading about this coin, I doubt that it can break into the elite market cryptocurrency

Thats why we dont recommend people reading about XTRABYTES in Trollboxes.
Maybe try reading our website www.xtrabytes.global
And then DL the WP.
If its too differcult to understand the endless possibilities this coin/platform has after u are done reading, then no shame in asking 😉
But i agree that top 10 is waay to optemistic in that short timeframe.
Success should not be measured in ranks on some crypto site, but in adoption of our technology by new coins that prefer a more secure blockchain or other real world companies wanting to get their brand running on a fast and reliable crypto platform.

When this happens, then rankings will not be of our concern, cuz we will be doing VERY good nomatter if we are number 2 or number 25.
These numbers are only noise and bragging rights.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
After reading about this coin, I doubt that it can break into the elite market cryptocurrency
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
And what we shouldn't forget:
If 2018 will bring as much money into the market like 2017, you will (maybe) need a mc of at least 3B for a rank in the top 10. The marketcap of all cryptocurrencies together at january the 1st 2017 was:
18B
Yes:
1 8 B

A few days ago we had 175B...
Wink

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188

I really will not be surprised with the upcoming recent events. It could push it to the top or not, but even if it doesn’t get to the top 10 by the end of 2018, it will be pretty close. The crypto world is large and there are so many altcoins fighting for the top 10 position and I am sure even the ones there now are trying hard not to get stepped down, so it will be pretty hard to really get to that top 10.

With the upcoming marketing push, the sky is the limit.  As noted above, no one knows about XTRABYTES yet.  That is about to change.
It is really about to change and the developments will give it that boost and change very soon. It has been an interesting project and the devs have been working pretty hard and if all things can go pretty fine, then next year will be a good one for them. However, top 10 is what I cannot really guarantee.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Interesting question submitted today in the XBY community

I did not look into the white paper, as you initially mentioned that it is non-technical. Now that I have read the first section my questions are still not answered. There is no clarification on how the signing entity is selected and why this should be secure. It is talking about speed and efficiency, yes, but as far as I see it these advantages come at the cost of completely centralizing the network towards the "STATIC" nodes or whoever controls the "PULSE". Please correct me wrong with a technical resource.

1) There is no 'selection of the signing entity', as every node must sign, which is the entire point of proof-of-signature.
2) Pulse is not controlled by anyone. A pulse gets sent to EVERY node when a transaction is conducted, and they all must sign, not just one, so there is no selection and nobody is controlling pulse and thereby able to specifically select which node signs.
Also, quibbling about centralization in this way is semantics. You would then have the same issue with calling any coin that has masternodes 'decentralized'. There are degrees of decentralization. Many, many of the coins in the crypto space use masternodes, including Dash which pioneered the idea. XtraBytes will ultimately have enough STATIC nodes to alleviate any concerns of someone controlling them ALL, which is what would be required to undermine the proof-of-signature algorithm. This is exactly why it is more secure.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
ohhh XtraBytes is currently attracting the interest of new investors :-)
it's time to accumulate XBY because the price is still affordable to book a staticnode !

STATIC PRICES:
Required deposits of STATIC nodes:
Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY  or  330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY  or  170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY  or  85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

XBY ROADMAP Official Vidéo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdHr178Wpwg

XFUEL - the utility token for XBY - Official Vidéo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACMWaOcOYI&t=1s
Pages:
Jump to: