Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 22. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Top 50 would be awesome enough --> 9 digit MCAP ---> 10x to current MCAP.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I don't know about top 10 but in the top 50 for sure. XBY has some really impressive tech. I will be watching this one closely  Smiley
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Ok. Thx 4 replying. I em just super cautious (lost some coins in the past throug phishing etc.)
XBY to the moon!

Some precaution is good. And welcome to Xtrabytes, please take you time to learn more about this project. ANN page and the website is a good place to start.
Activity: 12
Ok. Thx 4 replying. I em just super cautious (lost some coins in the past throug phishing etc.)
XBY to the moon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I don't think this is possible. Wishful thinking. The top 10 projects are already half a billion caps. 18 would be even greater. I think the project will be fine. And all will get a good profit.
LOL never saw so much of possible viruses on any wallet that i scanned. Good luck with ur security.

Well, if you are so good at security analysis, you must participate in their hacking competition: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23178968

Good luck. https://i.imgur.com/jDNOvWM.gif  Grin
MAYBE NOTHING IS HAPPENING BECOUSE OF SO MUCH VIRUSES IN THEIR WALLETS.

https://virustotal.com/sl/file/1e76302a102fda73e296eec062d4a19d5511cd000aefc96d292535e11dd895c2/analysis/

LOL, try to scan any popular wallets for "viruses" on this site. It's not a viruses, some antiviruses are giving the false alarms, as they don't like anything with Bitcoin / Crypto.

LOL never saw so much of possible viruses on any wallet that i scanned. Good luck with ur security.
MAYBE NOTHING IS HAPPENING BECOUSE OF SO MUCH VIRUSES IN THEIR WALLETS.

https://virustotal.com/sl/file/1e76302a102fda73e296eec062d4a19d5511cd000aefc96d292535e11dd895c2/analysis/

LOL, try to scan any popular wallets for "viruses" on this site. It's not a viruses, some antiviruses are giving the false alarms, as they don't like anything with Bitcoin / Crypto.
Too much volume to be 10$ in 2018, imo. It means cap should be 4bln. I think will be around 1-3$ in 1-2 years. But anyway if you are holding large amount it's pretty good profit.

The circulating amount will be reduced to 100 millions, when static nodes registration begins Wink It will happen (the statics regs) somewhere in Q1 2018, or maybe even before the new year.
Activity: 216
Too much volume to be 10$ in 2018, imo. It means cap should be 4bln. I think will be around 1-3$ in 1-2 years. But anyway if you are holding large amount it's pretty good profit.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
I actually hate this thread because it makes me anxious that xtrabytes will run away in the night with all this positive advertising.

But that's not very crypto of me.

Nice for a start, but not sure why images are so low resolution in this site. Perhaps CryptoCoinNews have a plugin on their site, and it converts them to low resolution automatically.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

They may have good developments coming, time will tell.
However it is very hard for a coin to break into the top 10, and don't forget other coins (including the current top 10) are developing all the time as well.

So I say no for Xtrabytes top 10 by end of 2018. Really everyone is guessing, and no-one knows for certain, however top 10 seems unlikely to me.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
For my opinion by the end of 2018 XTRABYTES will see 10-20$ range. There are too many things for developer team and marketing team.
After achieving these topics then there is no need to worry about price. Price will rise after development stage.
Activity: 17
Top 50 by the end of 2018 easy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I will definitely keep an eye on this project, this project is promising, the xtrabytes platform is tremendously flexible, allowing non-techie people to build on top their app using drag and drop features, and I believe the xtrabytes module will give a lot of opportunity to programmer since its offer extensible modules that can be coded in many different programming languages. and the technologies behind it is very interesting PoSign consensus algorithm so it's basically choosing a trustworthy node to do a transaction, no wonder why the planned transaction per second speed is extremely fast, I believe if this coin get more attention it will be a successful project
Pages:
Jump to: