Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 24. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
I guess its too early to say, pump and dump groups might be at work here, or their marketing strategy is just creating a hype for the coin Roll Eyes
One thing is sure, you cant market a bad product forever.... Grin. Hope you quote me when XBY becomes a top crypto in 2018 Cheesy

Thank you for taking me back to reality Smiley Actually there was no marketing strategy at all, IMHO. The real marketing group was formed about a week ago. All efforts and resources were directed on the technology, but now it's time for some marketing, they allready have something to show to the world.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I guess its too early to say, pump and dump groups might be at work here, or their marketing strategy is just creating a hype for the coin Roll Eyes
One thing is sure, you cant market a bad product forever.... Grin. Hope you quote me when XBY becomes a top crypto in 2018 Cheesy
I think I'm overly attached to XBY now. And I found this video today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsyf4zyMu_o

it made my day Cheesy

I believe when more people will do a research and learn more about XTRABYTES, about this new amazing security algorithm etc, the price will go to Jupiter, and by the end of 2025 it actually may leave our solar system, if everything will go well. Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
Seems people aren't going to wait until the BTC fork to fill their bags with XBY, price is already shooting up.
Activity: 155
Like I said before this doesn't even need to be a top 10 coin to have a massive ROI. Once nodes come and the supply is cut to the 100m range all you need is 100m MC for the price of one XBY to be worth $1 which is a FUCKING MASSIVE ROI. The price is now $.02 so from 2 cents to 1$ only needs a top 60-70 on Coinmarketcap give or take due to BTC price. Man it practically got half there when the last influx of nodes where being set up early this year. Man I would happily take even a 50m MC that will take XBY from 2 cents to 50 cents. This is gonna be so easy.

Even top 100 coin is close to 50m cap. And thats at BTC prices now. Who knows what it will be when nodes come online.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
This coin appears to be a great investment. I can not say it will be a top 10 in a year though because I believe the top 10 coins are going to be much higher by then. It is possible for it to have the same market cap as a current top 10 coin right now though.ßßßßπ
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
Like I said before this doesn't even need to be a top 10 coin to have a massive ROI. Once nodes come and the supply is cut to the 100m range all you need is 100m MC for the price of one XBY to be worth $1 which is a FUCKING MASSIVE ROI. The price is now $.02 so from 2 cents to 1$ only needs a top 60-70 on Coinmarketcap give or take due to BTC price. Man it practically got half there when the last influx of nodes where being set up early this year. Man I would happily take even a 50m MC that will take XBY from 2 cents to 50 cents. This is gonna be so easy.

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Someone else said it before but I think the major stone of this project is their developer. I kind of like the projects that are not funded by a huge ICO but instead of that are working with the community to bring the project to a higher level. That actually gives a huge amount of authenticity and my respect. I think top 10 in 2018 is too soon, I would go for 2020 rather then '18 or '19.

My bet is TOP25-30 in 2018 Smiley
Maybe end 2018
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Someone else said it before but I think the major stone of this project is their developer. I kind of like the projects that are not funded by a huge ICO but instead of that are working with the community to bring the project to a higher level. That actually gives a huge amount of authenticity and my respect. I think top 10 in 2018 is too soon, I would go for 2020 rather then '18 or '19.

My bet is TOP25-30 in 2018 Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I am really excited by the way the community is participating, the technology is slowly showing what it's capable of (and sounds revolutionary) and the marketing being led and done by now. I don't know if top 10 is possible but damn, top 50 alone would be a great investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Oh, I wrote the wrong year in my first post in this thread!  Embarrassed

Q1 2018 TOP 10 COIN is unrealistic IMHO. I meant 2019! In the first quarter of 2019 XBY can be in a top 10 coins, not 2018 - sorry, my fault! At least a made someone a laugh a bit, perhaps.  Embarrassed

PS: In Q1 2018 - maybe stable top 100.

Hey, nothing wrong with being a bit optimistic.

Look, the thing that sucks is coins that are complete garbage can make the top 10.  Bitconnect for example.  No tech. Ponzi.

XTRABYTES, on the other hand has huge tech potential.  Very cheap in satoshi value.  The speculation alone can catapult it much higher. 

I think that with the marketing push starting, and upcoming releases, there is no reason why XBY cannot atleast regain its former spot in terms of Marketcap. 

There is much more to be desired now, then there was before. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Yep, top 10 in some months seems to be too optimistic even for the crazy crypto world. Cheesy . Beside that, I love the project and its innovations, let's see what will happen

Once the penny drops that we will end up once nodes are done with 100m marketcap and the price has to go 7 just to maintain the current low marketcap we will moon. Probably today.  Grin

Nodes with xby arent like normal masternodes. They are like small cloud busineses thst will earn from future Daaps so we can be sure most will be filled quickly just like lv1 were in a few days. Boom!
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
The more I read up on it the more incredible it sounds, it’s hard to digest of this info. I understand this is a huge project that encompasses many different areas as opposed to most projects that focus in a specific area but there must be a way to get clearer messaging out about it. Genuinely feel if people understood this project and what they have coming then it’s M-Cap would be x10 of what it is currently just on speculation alone.
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Yep, top 10 in some months seems to be too optimistic even for the crazy crypto world. Cheesy . Beside that, I love the project and its innovations, let's see what will happen
Oh, I wrote the wrong year in my first post in this thread!  Embarrassed

Q1 2018 TOP 10 COIN is unrealistic IMHO. I meant 2019! In the first quarter of 2019 XBY can be in a top 10 coins, not 2018 - sorry, my fault! At least a made someone a laugh a bit, perhaps.  Embarrassed

PS: In Q1 2018 - maybe stable top 100.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
The difficulty is large, because as the number of developers entering the blockchain industry, the speed of technology updates is surprising.Conservatively, XBY entry into the top 30 is promising.
Activity: 6
a project of may to lason but my missing the job
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Getting to the top 10 will be difficult, but top 50 would already be a 20x increase. If the supply is adjusted on CMC to the new circulating supply, top 50 would be a 100x increase even. Haven't seen any other coins that will allow you to program your own modules (in any language you wish) so that might be a game changer.

Arguments on Slack indeed seem to be solved, let's see how everything progresses  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: